Make your (other) servant

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Make your (other) servant

Unread postby TheRedArcher » May 24th, 2009, 8:50 am

Since Thanatos wanted servants that are only from mythology and legends, I wonder what people would choose if they can choose their heroes from other sources. The other sources being comic books, manga, anime, TV series, literature or whatever. I think it would be fun to see some "fictional" servants.

I would choose Askeladd from Vinland Saga. He is one of the coolest characters I have ever seen.

Askeladd
Source: manga (Vinland Saga)
Class: Saber (Even though his stats say he can't be Saber because of the stat restriction, but oh well)

Strength: D
Endurance: D
Agility: C
Magical Energy: C
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: ? (too tired too think of one for now, maybe I'll put a few in later)

Class Abilities:
Magic Resistance: C
Riding: B

Skills:
Instinct: A
Charisma: B

He is also a descendant of a certain someone. ;D
"Well, nobody's perfect" and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
TheRedArcher
Addict

Re: Make your (other) servant

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 24th, 2009, 11:39 am

Okay... not being an ass, but why don't you guys try using the search engine before making a new topic?

viewtopic.php?p=17615#17615
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 24th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Because I don't know if I should post in an old topic like that...

Anyway, here's my servant:

Class: Caster
True Name: William Henry Gates III
STR: E
END: D
AGI: E
MGI: B
LCK: A++
NP: EX

Skills:

Territory Creation: A
Item Contruction: B
Golden Rule: A+

NPs:

Windows, The Ruin Of Everything In This World
Type: Anti-World/Support/Barrier Noble Phantasm

A system consisting of three parts: Vista, XP and Seven. These three parts can be used without any prana cost. However, using prana can reinforce their effects.

Vista, The Anti-World Version. Without any prana cost it mercilessly attacks all targets with a fearful magic Blue Screen of Death, that causes high mental damage. Putting prana into it, increases the frequence of the screens and also releases the black version of it highly increasing the mental damage. A third version, with an older origin, the Red Screen of Death
can be released with ultimate power, causing instant mental death at all targets. This third version is said to be so powerful that it achieves the level of sorceries.

XP, The Support Version. Without any prana cost it can boost the user's status in one rank and gives a slow regeneration power. Incresing the prana usage, it is possible to install Service Pack 1, now boosting the status in two ranks and giving mid regeneration power. The third form, Service Pack 2, boots status in three ranks and gives fast regeneration power. The ultimate form, Service Pack 3, requires a huge amount of prana for its usage, but gives the user's stats a godly boost of four ranks and instantly regeneration.

Seven, The Barrier Version. It is curiously called the same way as the spirit of the Seventh Holy Scripture. Without any prana cost it bends time and space around the user, protecting him from all external threats. This form doesn't have any reinforcement with prana usage. However, it is said that the true power of this form is yet to be released...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 24th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:Because I don't know if I should post in an old topic like that...
Oh I'm pretty sure it's better to revive an old thread than creating new, redundant ones. :3
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 24th, 2009, 12:07 pm

Well, so I'll try doing it next time... XD
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 26th, 2009, 5:25 am

Well, since this thread is already here, and the old one was getting crowded anyway

Name: Link
Class: Archer
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strength: C
Mana: C (B)
Endurance: D
Agility: B
Luck: E

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: E
Independant Action: A

Personal Skills:

Magecraft: B
Link has been known to cast powerful magic at times, however he is incapable of fine tuning his spells, this can tend to result in unwanted side effects.

Eternal Arms Mastership: A+
Link is known for his ability to wield any weapon he picks up expertly, even if its a Deku stick. One of his most infamous feats is useing a glass bottle to reflect Ganon's powerful magic.

Bravery: A+
As the chosen of Farore, Goddess of Courage, Link has an almost supernatural resistance to fear effects, able to continue fighting against even the worse advesary.

Protection of the Fairies: D
Link has been blessed by the Great Faires of Hyrule, this increases his mana score by 1, as well as protecting him from a degree of damage. Should he come across a fairy, the fairy will agree to heal him then or at a later time.

Noble Phantasms:

Master Sword, The Bane of Evil
Anti-Unit: A+
A sword that has defeated countless evils, it deals additional damage to foes of any 'evil' alignment. Although capable of launches bursts of magic, its true power lies in its ability to seal away otherwise immortal beings. It is not infallible, however, and its power wanes after some hundred years of activity.

Light Arrows, Scourge of Evil
Anti-Fortress: A++
Arrows with the same evil-destroying properties as the Master Sword. As opposed to sealing, however, they instead have to power to negate magic barriers and defences, and prevent them from being restored for a short while afterwards.

Triforce of Courage, Gift of the Gods
Support: C
The divine mark of one chosen by Farore, it is this blessing that allows Link to wield the Master Sword. This mark protects Link from supernatural effects such as curses, altering them into something beneficial, and outright eliminating them when used in conjunction with the Master Sword. It also allows him to travel great distances over a short amount of time, and to go for prolonged lengths of time without food or rest.

Kokiri Tunic, Cloth of the Lost Woods
Support: N/A
Sacred clothes said the hold as much as an entire forest; items placed within this tunic are taken to a pocket dimension to be taken out at a later date, leaving him unencumbered. Within, link holds the many weapons gathered on his adventures, such as the Hookshot, and the Fairy Bow, as well as a number of bombs and magical masks. Each of these items count as an E Rank Noble Phantasm, however he must spend a turn to ready an item for use, and can only ready up to three items at a time. Additionally, most of his magecraft requires one or another of his items to cast.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 27th, 2009, 12:28 pm

Wow, nice Link you have there.

I made another one:

Source: Elven Lied
Class: Assassin
True Name: Lucy

END: C
AGI: A
MGI: E
LCK: D
NP: A++

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: B

Personal Skills:

Protection against projectiles: B
Diclonius: A+
Being a diclonius, Lucy cannot be affected by anything that affects humans only. Also, when she wants, all humans around her will panic because of her presence .

Noble Phantasm:

Vectors, The Invisible Hands
Type: Anti-Castle Noble Phantasm

Vectors are a special power used by diclonius. These invisible arms have STR three ranks higher than their user and can be used to do physical damage within their range or to throw projectiles turning possible to kill at even greater distances.

At the start of the battle, Lucy can use eight vectors within a range of about two meters. However, as battle continues, the number of vectors and their range keeps increasing.
Last edited by Chaos Chaud on May 28th, 2009, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » May 27th, 2009, 7:17 pm

Chaos, I think your Lucy is greatly overpowered. Her strength is like a normal human being without the vectors, so it can be an E. She is also isn't that fast, her agility can be lower by a little bit. Considering the power of her Noble Phantasm, the downgrades are fair enough.

Here is mine

Source: DBZ
Class: Berserker
True Name: Broly

STR: A+
END: A
AGI: C
MGI: B
LCK: D
NP: EX++

Class Skills:

Madness:B
Battle Continuation:C+

Personal Skills:

Hatred of Kakarot: A+
His hatred against Kakarot (Goku) caused Broly to lose his mind completely. Increases END and STR

Saiyan:
If Broly survives a life-and-death situation, his STR is increased

Legendary Super Saiyan:
His status as the legendary super saiyan gives him more AGI, but lowers his luck even further.

Noble Phantasm:
Ultimate power of absolute destruction Gigantic Meteor
Type: Anti - World Noble Phantasm

The power of the Gigantic Meteor is so great, it can destroy planets. However, it uses a huge amount of mana, which can cause Broly to disappear at the spot.

His NP is from the Budokai games by the way, unless it appears in the show (I dont exactly remember)
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Pink » May 27th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Huzzah for bonus characters

Source: Final Fantasy VI
True Name: Gogo

END: E
AGI: E
MGI: E
LCK: A++
NP: EX++

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: EX, cannot be detected except by mundane means (such as sight and smell).

Personal Skills:

Impersonate: A
Anything and anyone can be mimicked, Gogo has no trouble mimicking others.

Noble Phantasm:

Soul of a Mimic
Type: ??? Noble Phantasm

The user temporarily gains all the stats of the current opponent. Additionally the user memorizes and can use any personal skills or Noble Phantasms that has been seen previously for a fraction of the cost. If an action is being done by a target, user can perform that same action for no cost.
Pink
Might just like this board

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 28th, 2009, 2:51 pm

@solopy567

Ok, that can be true...
I wasn't too sure of her abilities since the last time I've seen/read Elven Lied was long ago...
I'll edit it. Would a STR:E and a AGI: A be fair enough?( I think I remember that she was stupidly fast somewhere in the manga...)
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » May 28th, 2009, 7:05 pm

Yeah, her physique is like a human being, and considering she is a girl, it's even lower, so an E is good enough. And yeah, i read the manga too and she was pretty fast, so an A is good.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mazyrian » May 29th, 2009, 11:37 am

I also read the manga, but don't think she was quite as fast as Lancer, for example
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » May 31st, 2009, 10:29 am

Source: Ubel Blatt

Class: Saber
True Name: Ascheriit

Stats:

STR: D
END: D
AGI: A++
MGI: C
LCK: C
NP: A

Class Skills:

Magical Resistance B

Personal Skills:

Protection Of The Fairies A
Eye Of The Mind (False) A

Noble Phantasms:

Black Wing
Type: Anti-Personnel

Numerous black blades burst from his arms, creating two "wing"-like blades that can cut through anything physical. This technique completely ignores physical defenses.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » June 1st, 2009, 2:30 pm

Lazy Quote-post of EPIC-ness WIN-dom!

...Bwahahahaha... Brings back memories...

~~~Quote~~~

I want Raitei as my servent...

Yeshhu.. You heard me...

Our very own RAITEI!

As servent Caster...
Hmm.. With the ability I have in mind.. He would pass as a decent Archer as well... Or a custom class called a 'Summoner'.

Strength - D
Endurance - D
Agility - B
Magical Ability - A
Luck - EX

Skill:
Ecchi Seibaphile (Saberphile): A
-Not the percentage of Saber pics in ecchi positions in one's body, but instead the chances of finding those pics during one's life. With this level of Saber-ness, one will have an incredibly huge non-/ecchi Saber collection. Ecchi troubles will be completely unknown.

Mental Bombardment: B
-The ability to confuse an enemy's Master, or at least force him offguard. By telepathically sending images of provocative anime (even loli) girls from a certain anime/VN. However at this level, Masters with high amounts of concentration (or are just not interested in such ecchi pictures) are resistant to the ability. The ability does not work against other Servents. Ability can also be used to 'service' his Master.

Noble Phantasm:
Gate of Seiba-valon (Raitei's Treasure)
-A key that leads to the harem capital. It connects space, and allows the user summon any form of Saber from his Hard Drive/Backup DVDs, and call them to life with the ability to FIGHT!. Needless to say, this Noble Phantasm will become stronger the more Saber pictures a person has. Ability can also be used to 'service' his Master.
Type: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: -

Unlimited Seiba Works (Infinite Seiba Summoning)
-A special magic called a Reality Marble, which Raitei is able to use. ALMOST similar to Gate of Saiba-valon. Enabling him to duplicate any form of Saber he has seen, but duplicated Sabers has all her ranks reduced by one. This Noble Phantasm trades Quality for Quantity summoning multiple Sabers at once. Other (female) characters are also possible, but it requires two to three times as much magical energy to summon. Ability can also be used to 'service' his Master.
Type: ???
Range: ???
Max Target: ???

~~~~

Impressive isnt he?! Heroic Raitei... XP
And lets not forget a certain word that i had put in no less than 3 times...

Which is... The fact that he could give the master a form of 'SARVISU'!! ('service')

Now all i have to do is to wait for him to do something stupid like Emiya and everything is set. XD

~~~END QUOTE~~~

I still personally think this is the best servent i could come up with... Seriously...
Servent RAITEI just tooks care of all a master would want... A quality servent, or a 'quantity servent'. Depends on tactical standpoint or personal preference. And a servent who has powers of... conjuring up... something... to help with the ecchiness... XDDD

What else would u want?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » June 1st, 2009, 2:36 pm

^Epic win
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 1st, 2009, 7:10 pm

Source: Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu

True Name: Cuan of Lenster
Class: Lancer

Stats:

STR A(B + 1)
END A(B + 1)
AGI A+(B+ + 1)
MGI E
LCK E-
NP B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance C

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation C

Charisma C

NPs

Gae Bolg - Divine Spear Of Heaven
Type: Anti-Personnnel

A regular spear with almost no special abilities. It's only specialty is that it raises Strength, Endurance and Agility by ONE.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Catastrophe » June 3rd, 2009, 2:36 am

*digs up his previous servants*
things in bold are "updates"
QUOTE 1 BEGIN:::::::::::::::::::::

Servant Berserker: Eddie

(for those who dont know him...)

Strength: EX (originally B)
Endurance: EX (originally A+)
Agility: EX (originally D)
Mana: EX (originally E)
Luck: EX (originally C)
Alignment: Chaotic Insane

Class Skills:
Madness (EX): All stats maxed, however sanity is lost to the point it is impossible to control the servant, believed to be only a mith

NP:
The Iron Maiden (Anti personnel-B): Captures the target in the torture machine that inspired the band's name, target's defense influences only the time the machine is active, damage is a static measure per time unit.
Resurrection (Barrier-A+): Immediately Revives user if he has at least the stock of mana to use on a high level ritual magic

(sorry for this, i just had Iron Maiden's concert last thursday [february 28th 2008 :P a long while already] and im still pretty excited :P )

END QUOTE 1 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

QUOTE 2 BEGIN :::::::::::::::::::
Servant Rider: The Painkiller.

Strength: B
Mana: A
Endurance: A
Resistance: B
Agility: EX
Luck: D

Class Abilities:
Riding: EX
The ability to ride any mythical creature, including their taming

Skills:
Battle Continuation: B
Bravery: C

NP:

1) Intro: Drum Solo
Anti-Army NP
Range: 1-4000
Max Target: ???

-Stuns target with Painkiller's (song) drum intro at full volume, attack will ignore target's defense and damage will vary (according to luck) from a 2 seconds stun to blowing the target's head (because of awesomeness).

2) Fucking Kick-ass Motorbike
Anti-Castle NP
Range: 1-99
Max Target: 1000 people

-Turns a dragon into a motorbike and rides it, gaining said dragons abilities and a slight increase in endurance, resistance and agility, the bike is able to kill everything on its way thanks to its saw wheels. However is very taxing in the users mana.
And yeah, its fucking awesome
END QUOTE 2 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

NOONE SHALL SURVIVE MY METAL ARMY!!!

edit:
SolarAdept wrote:NPs

Gae Bolg - Divine Spear Of Heaven
Type: Anti-Personnnel

A regular spear with almost no special abilities. It's only specialty is that it raises Strength, Endurance and Agility by ONE.

im really... REALLY not trying to be an ass here...... but after seeing such a badass GAE BOLG in the game.... this one should be considered the "gay bolg" ¬¬
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 3rd, 2009, 11:19 am

The FESnK Gae Bolg existed before the FSN Gae Bolg. And it was actually better than it sounds - +10 to STR and SKL is incredible, especially with Altenna's stats.

Source: Shin Angyo Onshi

True Name: Won Sul

Stats:

STR C
CON B
AGI A+
MGI D
LCK B
NP C

Class Skills

Presence Concealement A

Personal Skills

Eye Of The Mind (False) A

Undead EX

Having become most famous as an undead, he retains his undead features as a Servant. He has extremely high, non-magical regeneration that has zero prana consumption, hightened STR, CON and AGI and won't die unless every piece of his body is destroyed. However, he is also weak to the sun and will automatically disintegrate when confronted with it.

NPs

Saruhyondo
Type: Multi-Use

A blade made from Won Sul's killing 'ki', it is invisible to the naked eye and extremely malleable. He can create it as long as he has amedium for it, most usually the dragon-head handle he carries with him, although sticks and rocks of fitting shape are usable as well, with no damage done to the quality of the blade.

Because it is made from killing 'ki' this weapon is not classified as a physical or magical attack and thus bypasses the CON (endurance) stat and Magic Resistance. To detect the blade, a strong perception of killing intent is required, as well as a calm and serene mind.
Last edited by SolarAdept on June 4th, 2009, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mazyrian » June 4th, 2009, 4:26 pm

He didn't seem that lucky to me in the manga. Also, AGI EX seems... excessive. But other than that, it seems good.
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 4th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Adjusted him a bit.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat