Make your (other) servant

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Re: Make your (other) servant

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 10th, 2009, 12:59 am

Source: Hayate no Gotoku

Class: Rider
True Name: Ayasaki Hayate

Stats

STR B
END B+
AGI A+
MGI E
LCK minus EX+
NP EX

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance A

Riding EX
With this level of riding, it's even possible to ride a common bike at car's speed

Personal Skills:

Non-Golden Rule EX

The chances of attracting debts during one's life. With this level of debts, it is possible to bankrupt the entire world. Money easiness will be completely unknown.

Sword Mastery A+

With this level of sword mastery, one is so familiar with swords, that it is possible to parry a thrust sword with just two fingers

Fire-Arms Mastery A

It's even possible to wield a HK MG3 single handed

Battle Continuation B-

Instinct C

Charisma (Unlucky version) A+

Ability to attract troublesome people to oneself. This includes "very kind people"...

Salesperson Smile B+

Ability to charm people around the user, regardless of gender. If the user has the skill Charisma, the number of people affected by this skill increases. However, this skill does not determine if people charmed will bring doom or salvation for the user. That will vary accordingly to user's Luck and Charisma (if present).

Bravery B

Mind's Eye True C+

Superhuman Strength B

Restart D

NP: (Well, it's actually a spoiler, so spoiler tag)-Just to say I spoiled myself to do this one (T.T)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Chaos Chaud on June 11th, 2009, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki

Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kikuchi » June 10th, 2009, 1:37 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:
► Show Spoiler
I doubt this can destroy the world, though... Ea is called Anti-World (the only one of its kind) because at maximum output, it can destroy Earth.
When will I get my 1337th post?

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » June 10th, 2009, 1:43 am

Chaos Chaud wrote: Charisma (Unlucky version) A+

Ability to attract troublesome people to oneself. This includes "very kind people"...
not only troublesome.... Hinagiku, Maria, Nagi, even Isumi perhaps?....lucky bastard.............wait....

Non-Golden rule: Epic win
Charisma: Astronomically Epic Win
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 10th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Kikuchi wrote:
Chaos Chaud wrote:
► Show Spoiler
I doubt this can destroy the world, though... Ea is called Anti-World (the only one of its kind) because at maximum output, it can destroy Earth.
Well, Ea can be the only Anti-World in Nasuverse, but we're not in the Nasuverse anymore, right? Also, as I said this attack has
► Show Spoiler
. So, maybe, at maximum output, it can destroy Earth.

Just to know, there was even a Fate reference when he used this power for the first time
► Show Spoiler
Catastrophe wrote:

not only troublesome.... Hinagiku, Maria, Nagi, even Isumi perhaps?....lucky bastard.............wait....

Well, I agree with Hinagiku not being troublesome. But Isumi, Maria and Nagi??? Isumi keeps getting lost in the most weird places and there goes Hayate to save her.
But Nagi and Maria are even worse. Does the name "Ayasaki Hermione" remember you of something? Man, that one makes a deep wound in the pride of a man...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » June 11th, 2009, 1:52 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:

Well, I agree with Hinagiku not being troublesome. But Isumi, Maria and Nagi??? Isumi keeps getting lost in the most weird places and there goes Hayate to save her.
But Nagi and Maria are even worse. Does the name "Ayasaki Hermione" remember you of something? Man, that one makes a deep wound in the pride of a man...
ooooooooooOOhhhhhh......right....... wtf? how did i manage to forget THAT???

also, in charisma you could add a section to said skill... i mean, his "salesperson smile" has to add to it, wouldnt it?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » June 11th, 2009, 7:04 am

the "salesperson/business smile" works everytime! regardless of the target's gender
o_o
!すでのな

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 11th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Personal Skill Salesperson Smile is finished.

Draco Matatohyiatto
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Draco Matatohyiatto » June 16th, 2009, 1:09 am

► Show Spoiler

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » June 16th, 2009, 6:32 am

Draco Matatohyiatto wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
!すでのな

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 19th, 2009, 9:57 pm

Source: To Aru Majutsu no Index

Class: Caster
True Name: Accelerator (what the hell his mother was thinking?)

Stats

STR E
END E
AGI D
MGI E
LCK C
NP EX

Class Skills

Territory Creation C

Personal Skills:

Madness E (self-induced, so he actually chooses when he goes mad)

Esper A++

User of a power very similar to magic seeing it with naked eye, produced by technology. Currently, the most powerful one, level 5.

Mind's Eye True A

Independent Action C

NP

Changing Laws of the World, Redirection
Type: Support Noble Phantasm
Target: ????

Ability to change the vector values of anything by touch. By "default", it multiplies the vectors of any kind of matter or energy that approaches Accelerator by -1.

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread post by SolarAdept » June 21st, 2009, 6:52 pm

LOL E mana...

The NP is overpowered, it would take Gae Bolg to deal with it(Cuz the vectors would be multiplied by -1 AFTER the spear hit him... making it useless).
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.

Crack Addic!

Unread post by AvatarofRage » June 22nd, 2009, 12:57 am

The whole point is all he has is his NP. If you can get past that, he's a pussy-cat. Something guaranteed to hit, or that completley nullifies NPs would do fine, or even just bypasses touch alltogether. Gae Bolg or Avalon...probably Ea, possibly Fragaretch and...Avenger's NP (forget name), Blood Fort Andromeda would work, as well as Rider's Mystic Eyes and True Assassin's hand-thingy.

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread post by SolarAdept » June 22nd, 2009, 5:10 pm

...Dark Sakura's shadows, Arc's Marble Phantasm and pretty much any simple magecraft that appears out of nowhere(doesn't have a direction).

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 23rd, 2009, 12:18 am

That's it. Except that I think Ea, Sakura's shadows and common magecraft wouldn't work( even if the magic pops out of nowhere they have a direction when they're going to hit him)

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread post by SolarAdept » June 23rd, 2009, 3:48 pm

Sakura's shadows come from everywhere and generally do not move - they expand themselves into new territory.

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 23rd, 2009, 3:55 pm

I guess he can deflect it like he would deflect a explosion

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread post by SolarAdept » June 23rd, 2009, 4:11 pm

Explosion is gasses that move outward. Sakura's shadows CREATE NEW EXPANSIONS. Basically they "Blacken" everything that touches them and turn them into part of themselves. No other explanation for the "blackening" of Servants otherwise.

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 23rd, 2009, 8:22 pm

Yeah but the shadow still needs to touch him to corrupt him. The corruption doesn't have a direction but the touching has

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread post by SolarAdept » June 24th, 2009, 12:16 pm

It'll just expand onto him, effectively corrupting him. Now, to change subject:

Source: Negima
Servant Saber, Eishun

STR C
CON D
AGI A++
MGI C
LCK B
NP ??

Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
Mind's Eye (False): A
Sorcery: B
Eternal Arms Mastery: A

Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Chaos Chaud » June 24th, 2009, 4:22 pm

What is the effect of Eternal Arms Mastery?