Make your (other) servant

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Make your (other) servant

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 24th, 2009, 6:08 pm

The ability to use full power and abilities even when wounded. At A rank you can fight at full power even after getting gored and being a couple seconds away from death.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Vhailor » June 24th, 2009, 7:58 pm

No, that's not what i read. EAM is the ability to use at full extent all of our abilities regardless of mental restrictions : mad enhancement for exemple

EDIT : That is the main reason Lancelot swordsmanship is not sealed by the mad enhancement and why he is able to use his NP
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 25th, 2009, 12:58 am

Wounds are included there too. Since they interfere mentally(the pain).
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby TheRedArcher » June 25th, 2009, 3:14 am

I think grouping pain into mental restriction is going a little too far. If that is considered a mental restriction than a whole array of things can be considered a mental restriction. Like emotional ties, bonds and feelings. A promise to someone can also be seen as a mental restriction if you look at it that way. Pain isn't restricting anyone to do anything, it is up to the person whether to do the action or not even though the action will cause him or her pain.
"Well, nobody's perfect" and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
TheRedArcher
Addict

Unread postby Catastrophe » June 25th, 2009, 7:03 am

sauce: Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Servant Caster: Takamachi Nanoha
Aliases: The White Devil

Strenght: E
Endurance: B
Resistance: B
Agility: A
Mana: EX+
Luck: B+

Class Abilities:
Tool(Device) Modification: B
Device Mastery: EX (Device level: A)

Skills:
Charisma: B
Flash Move: A+ (instant teleport in battle situation)
Battle Continuation: D

NPS:
1) Divine Buster
Anti-Army NP
Range: 1-2000
Max Target: 200

destructive magic-force beam, 1st stage of Raging Hearth's "shooting mode"

2) Starlight Breaker
Anti-prettymucheverything NP
Range: 1-50000
Max Target: 1200

Maximum power output from Raging Hearth, if the user is in a good mood, it can be used to stun target, otherwise is a obliteration weapon, needs charging and preparation time, which can be used favorably by the enemy if no tactics are used to prevent it

should make Fate's and Hayate's ones as well, maybe later
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » June 25th, 2009, 9:11 am

How about negima's Jack Rakan, Negi's dad, Negi himself, or one of the girls?

Rakan could go as an Archer
He throws MASSIVE swords with insane accuracy, he even rode on like Temjin (Virtual-On)

well, I really can't say much because he's an all-around fighter. (can go armed, unarmed, and use projectiles)

Negi's dad, aka. Thousand Master could go as a Caster capable of close quarters combat

Negi... he's probably a Caster (could fight at close quarters) or a Berserker (he went berserk on the fight with a demon, volume 8 iirc)
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 25th, 2009, 11:24 am

Source: Negima
Servant Saber, Jack Rakan

Stats:

STR A+
CON A+
AGI A
MGI A
LCK A
NP B

Skills:

Magic Resistance: EX - the guy bends the laws of magic, srsly
Battle Continuance: A+
Monstrous Strength: A
Bravery: A

NPs:

Thousand Sword
Type: Anti-Battalion

An artifact that can create up to a thousand swords of unlimited shapes.

Finishing Strike
Type: Anti-Everything

Rakan makes up a Finishing Strike and executes it on the spot. Damage varies, depending on the mood.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 26th, 2009, 12:30 am

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-

Assassin, Gun God

Stats:

Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: D
Mana: C
Luck: A++
Noble Phantasm: EX

Abilities:

Presence Concealment: B
Mind's Eye (True): C
Independent Action: A
Disengage: B

Noble Phantasms:

Black Barrel, Gun That Kills Gods
Type: Anti-Personnel

A Conceptual Weapon of natural life-span. Created from the True Fifth Imaginary Element.

A Conceptual Weapon that increases in damage according to the amount of Gin(Ether) in the target's body, making it the ultimate weapon against phantasmal races and spirits. Forces the concept of "limited life-span" onto immortal beings or beings with non-gaean concepts of "life".

Damage is reduced to that of an ordinary fire arm when used on regular humans and is raised above that depending on the amount of ether within a life-form's body. Deals it's full damage only against Servants and Phantasmal races, which are made entirely from ether.

Unbreakable due to being made from the True Fifth Imaginary Element.

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » June 26th, 2009, 11:58 am

Source: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Class: Assassin
True Name: Kamijou Touma

Stats

Strength: D
Endurance: D
Agility: D
Mana: E
Luck: C (E-)

Class Skills
Presence Concealment D

Personal Skills

Bravery B
Restart D
Battle Continuation D

NP

The Killer of Illusions, Imagine Breaker
Type:????
Range:????

Ability to cancel any supernatural phenomenon (being it a divine mistery, a magic, or a psychical power). Using this ability is even possible to cancel an NP or even a servant itself with one touch of his right hand. As a drawback, he cancel his own luck just from leaving his hand exposed
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 26th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Any RP site worth it's salt wouldn't approve either of those Servants(TAMnI ones)
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » June 26th, 2009, 1:31 pm

Question: What is "RP"?

I also think they are overpowered. But Accelerator and Touma would be like Gil and T.Shiki ( the strongest and a trump card ). Touma's power power can kill a servant with one touch, but he can be killed by a common human with a knife. And accelerator is stupidly overpowered like Gil.

The next one is for the lulz

Source Love Hina
Class Rider
True Name Keitaro Urashima

Stats

Strength: B
Endurance: EX
Agility: B
Mana: E
Luck: E-

Class Skills

Riding E-

Personal Skills

Jeet Kune Do : B
The fighting style that he inherited from his master Seta

Heart of Harmony C

Mind's Eye True B
Although ,for some reason, this skill can't keep him out of girl's trouble

NP

Stronger than 007's car, Seta's Van
Type: Barrier Noble Phantasm
Rank EX

An indestructable van equipped with the ultimate defense mechanism and magic. It can resit even from internal attacks and the world's worst drivers (Seta and Keitaro). It can be used as a prison and has a submarine mode. Legends say that it also has an aerial mode since it keeps arriving from the sky.

Infinite Lives Creation, Unlimited God Hand
Support Noble Phantasm
Rank EX

Keitaro's ultimate ability. He can keep ressurecting and regenerating instantly as long damage isn't dealt with a conceptual weapon (like Naru's ultimate punch). Even if damage is dealt that way, if the attack doesn't obliterate him completely, he'll still have a regeneration far superior than any other servant (and he'll probably break his leg).

I'll probably make a Motoko later.
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 26th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Source: Gintama
Servant Saber, Hijikata Toushirou

Stats:

STR B
CON B
AGI A
MGI C
LCK A
NP A

Skills:

Battle Continuance: A+
Bravery: A
Magic Resistance: E
Eternal Arms Mastery: A

Noble Phantasms:

Hikkikomoritou, Blade Of The Ghost
Type: Anti-Personnel

A never-breaking sword with an extremely sharp blade. Besides it's martial qualities, it has no special characteristics.

Mayora 13, Warrior Of Love And Mayo
Type: Support

Hijikata transforms into Mayora 13, prince of the planet of Mayonnaise and the warrior of love. He gets a boost to his Endurance and Luck and receives a bazooka attack that is ranked as B rank in terms of attack power in addition to his sword.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » June 27th, 2009, 9:50 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:I'll probably make a Motoko later.

make one for Setsuna (negima) too when you're at it! ^^
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Oolinthu » June 27th, 2009, 1:34 pm

Source: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Servant Rider, Carl Johnson

Stats:

STR: C
CON: A
AGI: D
MGI: E
LCK: B
NP: A++

Class Skills:

Riding: A+
Ability to ride things, especially vehicles. Can ride even demonic and holy creatures, if they are beasts. This, however, does not include dragons.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuance: A++
Can fight and act at full capacity regardless of health, until completely killed off.

Disengage: E (A++)
Normally, it is only somewhat easier to escape battles. However, in the event a battle is completely lost, CJ will disappear, only to reappear outside the nearest hospital or place of healing with all injuries healed. Unfortunately, this results in the loss of some funds and all weapons.

Golden Rule: B+
The likelihood of attracting "gold". At this rank, money is easy to come by, whether the methods used are legitimate or not.

Heroic Metabolism: A
Can completely heal large portions of sustained injuries by eating - even if the food in question is completely devoid of nutrition, or actively deleterious to one's health.

Projectiles (Firearms): C+
Allows for the proficient, relatively accurate wielding of any firearm. If an individual target is focused on to the exclusion of all others, accuracy increases. Certain weapons, such as pistols, submachine guns, and sawn-off shotguns, may be dual-wielded.

Noble Phantasms:

Strapped
Type: Support Noble Phantasm
Range: -
A pocket dimension capable of storing any number of weapons and tools, as well as nearly unlimited ammunition. Any item may be pulled from this space; however, only one or two items can be taken from it at a time. In addition, every item stored falls into a "category"; only one item of each category can be stored at a time. Otherwise, as long as CJ can carry the items, there is no limit to what can be stored.

Gangbanger no Kekkai
Type: Barrier Noble Phantasm
Protection Targets: 1 person
A mysterious barrier that functions in conjunction with any form of armor or protection CJ is wearing. Regardless of where he is hit, all attacks will damage his armor instead of him. No attack can harm CJ until whatever protective vestments or armor he is using is completely destroyed.

Grove Street Colors
Type: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 1000
Maximum Targets: 10 persons
As a Grove Street OG, CJ may recruit up to 10 members of his gang at once, all of which will be equipped with a pistol or submachine gun upon recruitment. In addition, if a battle occurs in which all opposition is eliminated, CJ may claim the area as Grove Street territory. Through some cosmic property of causality, Grove Street gang members can always be found in Grove Street territory, regardless of how many are killed. However, if a battle is lost completely while on Grove Street territory, the territory itself is lost.
Oolinthu
Addict

Unread postby solopy567 » June 27th, 2009, 2:52 pm

That's one badass CJ you made there Oolinthu.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » June 27th, 2009, 7:27 pm

solopy567 wrote:That's one badass CJ you made there Oolinthu.

^True

nanaya_shinya wrote:
Chaos Chaud wrote:I'll probably make a Motoko later.

make one for Setsuna (negima) too when you're at it! ^^

I can try, but since I'm still at volume 17 (June's release in Brazil) there might be some powers I still don't know about...

Also, which would be better for Shinmei style to be: a personal skill or an NP?
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 27th, 2009, 10:49 pm

All in all it's a personal skill. And she doesn't have it at A rank even(there are far better masters of said style in the manga). Her NP would probably be the artifact and her tengu form.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » June 28th, 2009, 12:11 pm

@chaos
SolarAdept wrote:All in all it's a personal skill. And she doesn't have it at A rank even(there are far better masters of said style in the manga). Her NP would probably be the artifact and her tengu form.

^this
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » July 1st, 2009, 2:36 pm

Source: Love Hina
Class: Saber
True Name: Motoko Aoyama

Stats

STR: A-
END: B-
AGI: A+
MGI: B
LCK: C
NP: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance B

Riding C

Personal Skills:

Instinct B

Mana Burst A

Shinmei Style A

A style specially effective against demons. When fighting a demon her stats increases in one rank and her instinct to A. According to the amount of mana released it is possible to execute various techniques. Her main techniques are: Zan-Ma-Ken (increased damage against evil beings) , Rai Mei Ken (increased agility and thunder attribute) and Jakuzankuusen(long range). Her currently strongest technique is Messatsu Zankū Zanmasen (releases a giant blast of ki from sword to destroy the enemy, light attribute).{ For other techniques check here}

Bravery B

Heart of Harmony B

Mind's Eye Fake B

Eternal Arms Mastery A

Turtle Hate EX

Motoko's incomprehensible hate of turtles(Although her sister says it's related to her men's hate). In presence of a turtle, Motoko's stats are reduced to E- and she enters a scared state(can't do anything). Removing the turtle from her eyesight easily resolves the problem.

Noble Phantasm

Changing Rivers' Flow Blade, Shisui
Target: 1-10 people

First sword of Motoko, it's only ability is its sharpness. Lengend say that this sword can control waterflow, but Motoko never used this power.

Three Years Ronin Sword, Keitaro's Pencil

A pencil charged with negative emotions of the three years Keitaro spent as a ronin. The pencil has a strong, sharp negative aura, so it can be used as a hidden sword to fool enemies. However, it is not confirmed if the pencil has the abilty to write...

The Ominous Blade, Hina
Type : Anti-Personnnel Noble Phantasm

Also known as the Urashima Sword, this katana was in possession of the Urashima family for what seems many years.

When drawn from the sheath, an evil presence (most likely a demon) possesses the holder of the sword, and then the person becomes incredibly powerful, although a bit silly (Naru giggling like a little girl, for instance). When the possessed person kisses someone, that person loses their energy so that they cannot fight. As noted by Tsuruko Aoyama, the presence was originally sealed into the sword by the Shinmei-Ryu school.

Motoko had resealed the demon, rendering it powerless against her,but it can still possess others.
When Motoko is overflowing emotions while wielding Hina, she gets possessed eyes driving her to a slight madness (Madness D, all stats up by one rank)

Setsuna(Saber) is almost finished and I already started a Kaolla Su (Berserker).
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » July 2nd, 2009, 7:03 am

Kaolla as a berserker? Now that's something else...

I can't really remember Kaolla going berserk in the anime or in the manga. Well, she does get really enthusiastic when testing her mecha-tama err... mechs.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat