Make your (other) servant

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Make your (other) servant

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » August 17th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Finally time for the Kaolla I promised (Problems keep delaying it)

Source: Love Hina
Class: Berserker
True Name: Kaolla Su

Stats(without mad enhancement)

STR D+
CON E
AGI D+
MGI E
LCK A
NP A+

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement B

Personal Skills

Territory Creation B
Item Construction EX
Eternal Arms Mastery C+
Golden Rule C+
Firearms Mastery B

NP

Turtle Execution, Mecha-Tama Army
Anti-army Noble Phantasm

Allows user to summon all the mecha-tama models already created at once with full power(from 0 to 30 now). By repaying the prana cost the user can re-summon than fully repaired. If the latest mecha-tama is destroyed, at the next summon a new mecha-tama will be summoned too (So if mecha-tama 30 is destroyed, the next summon will have mecha-tama 31)

The Legendary turtle, Tamago Onsen
Rank A

Allows Kaolla to summon the Heroic Spirit Tama as her Servant

Transformation of the Red Moon, Power of Future
Rank A
Support Noble Phantasm

When the Red Moon appears in the sky, Kaolla transforms into her adult version incrasing two ranks to AGI, STR and CON

And now Kaolla is finished and my next one will be the Heroic Spirit Tama (Hopefully quicker than this one...)
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » August 28th, 2009, 7:26 am

Now I'm absolutely TERRIBLE at these creative kinds of things, but I just really wanted to mention this scenerio, a Nintendo Holy Grail War with every character from a different game series:

Saber Link (he can even ride!)
Archer Pit
Lancer Caeda/Shiida (much less known than the other characters I listed, but the only thing I can come up with)
Rider Captain Falcon (Fox would also work, but Captain Falcon is just so much more GAR)
Caster Ness
Assassin Samus (a bounty hunter is like a good assassin if you think about it, especially when you actually eliminate criminals instead of turning them in)
Berserker Bowser (he already has a berserk form, Giga Bowser)

Interestingly enough, all those characters other than Caeda/Shiida appear in the Smash Bros series...
Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 on September 6th, 2009, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » August 28th, 2009, 7:41 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:And now Kaolla is finished and my next one will be the Heroic Spirit Tama (Hopefully quicker than this one...)

you forgot the multiplying tama attack XD (though i think that's anime only...when her older brother visited Hinata sou, and part of the inn/dorm [the rotenburo] turned into a jungle)

@heroic spirit tama
myu?
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » September 5th, 2009, 9:24 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:
Chaos Chaud wrote:And now Kaolla is finished and my next one will be the Heroic Spirit Tama (Hopefully quicker than this one...)

you forgot the multiplying tama attack XD (though i think that's anime only...when her older brother visited Hinata sou, and part of the inn/dorm [the rotenburo] turned into a jungle)

@heroic spirit tama
myu?

Yes the multiplying Tama is anime only.

I hadn't finished heroic spirit tama yet, college took all my time 'till now... But I'll finish it this week XD
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby BlackTornado » September 17th, 2009, 7:38 am

Source: Ghost in the Shell

Servant Assassin
true name:The Laughing Man, Aoi

Str: E
End: E
Agi: E
MGI: E
Luck: B
NP: A

Skill:
Presence Concealment: EX
Due to his brilliance in brainhacking, you can't see him even as he plunges a knife into your heart.

The Library: A
Has vast knowledge of books, while being able to fish anything virtually stored at will. At this level he can practically trace you back all the way to the hospital you were born in.

NP: Brain Hijacking
Range: ???
Target: 1-??
Hijack your cyberbrain and totally control your actions.

Wait...... No one else has a cyberbrain here... so he cannot do anything... oops
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat