Make your own Servant

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Make your own Servant

Unread postby Thanatos » May 22nd, 2009, 5:37 pm

hi,

I was thinking about other possible servants for Fate, so here you can make such servants and discuss about them, pls only heroes from the past, myths or legends nothing like Superman, Spiderman and so on xD

here is an example:

Class: Lancer
True Name: Zhao Yun (also Zilong) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Yun
Strenght: C
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Magical Energy: D
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: B

you can also add Class Abilities, Skills and Noble Phantasms
Class Abilities:
Magic Resistance: C
Skills:
Battle Continuation: B+
Restart: D
Protection versus Arrows: A
Noble Phantasm:
Dragonspear

hf^^
Last edited by Thanatos on May 23rd, 2009, 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanatos
Addict

Re: Make your own Servant

Unread postby TheRedArcher » May 22nd, 2009, 7:27 pm

I don't think Zhao Yun's strength and endurance can go that high. Zhao Yun is only a human. So far, every servant that was a human had strength stat lower than B. And I don't think he was especially well known for physical strength, especially during his time period where a a good number of the characters had the same or more amount of strength. But who knows, I might be wrong.

If I were to pick a Romance of the Three Kingdoms character, I would pick Lu Bu as Berserker or Guan Yu as Rider.
"Well, nobody's perfect" and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
TheRedArcher
Addict

Unread postby Thanatos » May 22nd, 2009, 8:01 pm

well i didnt know about those facts xD i just looked at lancer class in general and made average abilities for him, ill edit it lets say to rank C

btw isnt the lancer from fate/zero human too? and he has strenght of B rank
Last edited by Thanatos on May 22nd, 2009, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Uberoy » May 22nd, 2009, 8:13 pm

Haha, I think this is the third topic with the same purpose XD.

Anyway. What about Anonymous as, I dunno, assassin?
Being similar to Hassan but more internet oriented.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Thanatos » May 22nd, 2009, 8:23 pm

third one? o.o well i couldnt find anything like this... sry if something like this already exist
and who is Anonymous? xD
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Uberoy » May 22nd, 2009, 8:30 pm

Thanatos wrote:who is Anonymous? xD

Oh boy...

Anonymous are legion. They are hackers on steroids. Unknown to death, nor known to life.
There is no good way to explain who anonymous are. Someone else?
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby TheRedArcher » May 22nd, 2009, 9:26 pm

Thanatos wrote:well i didnt know about those facts xD i just looked at lancer class in general and made average abilities for him, ill edit it lets say to rank C

btw isnt the lancer from fate/zero human too? and he has strenght of B rank

His father is the lord of the dead according to this wikipedia site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donn

But I don't know. I think heroes who are only human are usually pretty weak compared to heroes that are related to demons and Gods or whatever. Especially when the three kingdoms story was a war that was humans against humans.
"Well, nobody's perfect" and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
TheRedArcher
Addict

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 23rd, 2009, 9:00 am

Class: Archer
True Name: Arjuna (AKA Jishnu-The Undefeatable)

Alignment: Lawful-Good

Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: A
Luck: C

Abilities:

(Class skills)
Magic Resistance D
Independent Action C

(Personal Skills)

Divinity (A)
Arjuna was the child of Indra, after his mother found her husband to be infertile, she sought the aid of gods to be bestowed children, he is one of five brothers, each from a different god.

Eye of the Mind (True) C
Arjuna was renowned for being able to hit any target, even in pitch black, no matter how difficult the shot. More than once he pierced the eye of birds and fish in motion as a test of prowess

Riding: A
Arjuna frequently rode chariot in battle, this ability, and his corresponding Phantasm allow for him to be summoned as a Rider class, but his skill with the bow is such that takes precedence in most cases.

Noble Phantasms:

Gandeeva, Bow of Varuna
An bow capable of penetrating any defense, that can never be broken. Given to Arjuna by Agni in order to defeat the weapons of Indra

Hanuman, Monkey Chariot
Support
An Indestructible chariot drawn by tireless white horses. Completely immune to weapons, this chariot was given to Arjuna as a sign of friendship, after getting into an argument with the god Hanuman. This chariot allows Arjuna to ride through battle unfettered. However, although the chariot is immune to damage, it bestows no such ability to its rider, meaning Arjuna is still vulnerable to a direct hit.

Yudhishtra, The Unparalleled Hall
Support
A magnificent royal hall, built for Arjuna by the Architect Maya. Arjuna can summon this hall as a base of operations, and position of defense. It bears the attribute of desirability, causing those who look upon it to be drawn to it, often desiring it for them self, making it a potent lure against individual foes.

Pashupatastra, Astra of Shiva
The most powerful weapon of the god Shiva, bestowed upon Arjuna after he showed his penitence. It is a divine weapon, capable of destroying creation, and vanquishing all foes. However, it carries the stipulation that it can never be used against lesser foes. In the hands of Arjuna, it takes the form of a magnificent arrow.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Thanatos » May 23rd, 2009, 11:01 am

hehe nice descriptions

I'll make next one,

Class: Saber
True Name: Miyamoto Musashi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi
Endurance: D
Agility: A++
Magical Energy: D
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A
  • Katana/Wakizashi
  • The Book of Five Rings
  • Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryÅ«

Class Abilities:
Magic Resistance: B
Riding: E
Skills:
Instinct: A
Charisma: C

I've made him similar to Sasaki Kojirou, but better since Musashi defeated him.
Last edited by Thanatos on May 23rd, 2009, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby SolarAdept » May 23rd, 2009, 4:33 pm

True Identity: Odysseus (google it)
Class: Archer

Stats:

STR: D
END: D
AGI: B
MGI: E
LCK: C
NP: EX

Skills:

Independent Action: A
Magical Resistance: D
Eye Of The Mind (True): A
Clairvoyance: D

NPs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bag Of Great Winds, Gift Of The Master Of Winds
Type: Anti-Fortress/Support/Anti-Personnel

A small bag, containing three winds, given to Odysseus by Aeolus, each wind a Noble Phantasm in it's own right. These winds, with an exception in the Southern, can be used only once, but require no prana from Odysseus to be used.

• The Northern Wind, Boreios Anemos, is an Anti-Fortress type Noble Phantasm. When used, it forms giant hammers of wind and rains rock-shattering blows onto the surface, capable of decimating whole cities if required. Destruction created from this Noble Phantasm is limited to physical damage and can be blocked by magical barriers of B rank or above. Servants with CON (endurance) stat of A and above get roughlyhalf the damage, while those with C or below receive full damage. It's full range is a circular area with a two kilometer radius.
  • The Eastern Wind, Anatolikos Anemos, is a Support type Noble Phantasm. When released, these magical winds surround Odysseus with a multi-layered cocoon of winds, creating an impregnable shield that can protect even from great magic and blows from the mightiest of heroes. The cocoon is two meters thick(radius of 2 meters), starting right from his skin, although not harming his clothing.
  • The Southern Wind, Notios Anemos, is an oddity among the Great Winds. A Noble Phantasm that can be used at any given time with no prana requirements, it is among Odysseus's most reliable cards. Rather than creating swaths of destruction or protecting him, Notios Anemos is a tricky Noble Phantasm that helps him live up to the reputation of a devious tactician. It can create small, completely unheard storms that bend light in a way that makes those who looks at the particular spot see a mirage of Odysseus's picking. Odysseus can pick between multiple, illusory mirages to one or two solid ones that can take and deal actual damage, although even those disappear after one or two decent blows.

However, the full power of the Bag Of Great Winds is revealed when it is emptied of the Great Winds that reside within it - the last of them being forcibly removed by Odysseus to achieve this. When emptied of it's contents, the Bag turns into a separate dimension that can absorb any object or person into itself. This is done by absorbing the winds around the target object/person that gets swallowed along with the winds. The winds that rush into the bag are thick and concentrated as gel, having enough power to uproot whole forests and below them hundreds of miles away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trojan Horse, Master Tactician's Greatest Scheme
Type: Anti-World

Mirroring Odysseus's greatest ploy, this Noble Phantasm is a trickery of epic proportions.

Although most would think of a giant, fortress-like wooden horse, when hearing "Trojan Horse", this Noble Phantasm couldn't be farther from that. Rather than an object, this Noble Phantasm is a one-shot mystery on the level of True Magic that can force people, fate and luck to move according to Odysseus's plan for 24 hours. It's properties make it similar to a Reality Marble.

This Noble Phantasm creates a binding of forced recognition that forces events to go according to a set plan that is inputted into the Noble Phantasm's programming in the beginning of the 24 hours - not even Odysseus himself has control over it once the plan is set in motion.

Odysseus is said to be able to use this Noble Phantasm to take over the whole world within the 24 hours of it's action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Vhailor » May 23rd, 2009, 5:50 pm

I don't think Zhao Yun's strength and endurance can go that high. Zhao Yun is only a human. So far, every servant that was a human had strength stat lower than B. And I don't think he was especially well known for physical strength, especially during his time period where a a good number of the characters had the same or more amount of strength. But who knows, I might be wrong.

If I were to pick a Romance of the Three Kingdoms character, I would pick Lu Bu as Berserker or Guan Yu as Rider.

I disagree. F/Z Berserker is fully human for exemple and he got a nice A rank in Strength and Endurance. And remember that Lancelot is weakened by his master just like Saber with Shirou (but i don't think he is as nerfed as Saber was :p). This is why he is summoned as Berserker on the first hand.

VERY NICE ODYSSEUS! I use to build some servants status too but your Odysseus is very interesting. Arjuna too.
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 23rd, 2009, 6:48 pm

Edit: Hell, now I read the heroes from the past part, I'm sorry :oops:
I disagree. F/Z Berserker is fully human for exemple and he got a nice A rank in Strength and Endurance. And remember that Lancelot is weakened by his master just like Saber with Shirou (but i don't think he is as nerfed as Saber was p). This is why he is summoned as Berserker on the first hand.

But, doesn't berserker have mad enhancement? that would make F/Z Berserker original strength and endurance B or even lower, right?
Last edited by Chaos Chaud on May 24th, 2009, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby SolarAdept » May 23rd, 2009, 10:55 pm

With F/Z Berserker's rank in ME it is rather likely it was B. Which is already outside of the limits of human abilities. Remember that Lancelot is also a very popular Hero and thus he might've got a boost to his stats, which further lowers the guess to C++ or so(around half a rank lower).
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Vhailor » May 24th, 2009, 10:03 am

Where is it mention that a heroic spirit summoned as Berserker will get back his original stats ? As i understand what i read until now, the servant summoned get a status, then he get a boost thanks to ME at the cost of more prana from his master. If you have something that hints the contrary, i will appreciate to read it.
And i doubt Lancelot would get bonus in japan. He is the number one knight in Arthurian Legend but you only know that if you are really interested in this litterature. Commoners may heard something about Lancelot but not really know who is exactly Lancelot. And i really doubt Japanese people would study medieval litterature (Even the name Lancelot written in Fate/Zero materials is wrong spelled Launcelot.)
On the other hand, Diarmuid is another exemple since he is fully human too but also got A+ in agi.
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 24th, 2009, 11:53 am

As was said before, in theory, Diarmuid's father is the lord of the dead...
For Lancelot, a berserker loses the boost of mad enhancement when he is not a berserker anymore, of course that can only happen in another summoning... But we were talking about the status of heroic spirit Lancelot, who was a human, not about the mad enhanced servant Berseker Lancelot...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 24th, 2009, 12:38 pm

Well, its mentioned Lancelot had 'the blessing of the fae' so that might have contributed to his stats
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Vhailor » May 24th, 2009, 1:31 pm

Well, i was talking about the original statut of Lancelot of course. I don't have an idea of this statut but what i can guess is without the bonus of Mad Enhancement, the servant Lancelot who is a weakened version of Heroic Spirit Lancelot thanks to his inapropriate master, still got B-rank Force and Endurance. Maybe a full powered Lancelot would just get a few stat bonus but we don't know. Never the less, he would be more powerfull.
What comes next is speculation and only speculation but i think Lancelot would at least be elligible as Saber servant type. Of course, Nasuverse =/= from our world but still, Lancelot is the best knight of the world and he is a better fighter than Arthur. If, and only if, Nasu doesn't wish to change this in his own version of the legend, that would mean Lancelot got at least the same statut of Saber if not a higher one.

EDIT : Well, it is true he is blessed by a certain way but he remains fully human. He is just an exceptionnal one and that s why he is a hero blessed by faeries ^^. You wouldn t bless a random lamer ffs!
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby Thanatos » May 27th, 2009, 7:57 am

I wonder if any God can became a servant ^^ probably not, but I'll make such God-Servant

Class: Caster
True Name: Thanatos ^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanatos
Agility: D
Magical Energy: EX
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: EX
some kind of one touch kill xD

Class Abilities:
Territory Creation: A
Tool Creation: A
Skills:
High Speed Divine Language: A
Divinity: D
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby SolarAdept » May 31st, 2009, 10:15 am

Gods are not heroic spirits. They are not even spiritual beings, their concepts are probably closer to the demons that the Tohnos and other hybrid families take root from. That means that they cannot be summoned as Servants.

But this is just a thread made for fun, so go ahead.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Thanatos » June 9th, 2009, 2:05 pm

Class: Assasin
True Name: Anne Bonny http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny
Strenght: D
Agility: B
Magical Energy: C
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: B
Toxic Sword: poisons the opponent, make him weaker or kill after a while
2 Pistols: one hit always the head the other the chest, if the target is poisoned

Class Abilities:
Presence Concealment: D
Skills:
Mind's Eye (Fake): A
Shooting: A (ability to use firearms)

PS: she is like arturia xD pretending to be a man
Thanatos
Addict

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat