FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby bonshier » May 19th, 2009, 7:10 am

ahm,anime creators,iam really very very hoping you could make a continuation of ANIME fate/stay night,i heard this fate hollow ataraxia but they say there is no anime. You know,i really think that if you make a continuation of ANIME FSN it would really b a BIG HIT! of course not forgetting the most important--the LOVE story of shirou and saber--it is really great! i love it, but it has a very very sad ending and i think that the more you make it a sad ending the more we,fans,thirst for its continuation... you know,maybe you can even beat the rating or popularity of the most popular anime now. THIS IS THE BEST STORY SO FAR..T_T
bonshier
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 19th, 2009, 6:42 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby abscess » May 19th, 2009, 7:52 am

...........
....
*reads post again*
...........
.......
....
nyoro~n
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Soulshade » May 19th, 2009, 8:27 am

lawl i dont think anime creators would bother going on forums nowadays. if u want a continuation of the fsn anime go make 1 urself. but i have heard of sum rumours of a fate zero anime being made by the creators of KnK right after they finish the 7th movie though
User avatar
Soulshade
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 10:20 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby AlinSabel » May 19th, 2009, 10:12 am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA---!!

(kudos to soulshade for actually having a constructive reply)
User avatar
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 726
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 10:49 pm

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Uberoy » May 19th, 2009, 10:53 am

The way I read the post it seemed to me that the he thought that mirrormoon are the creator of the animé. If that's the case, sorry. You're barking at the wrong tree.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
User avatar
Uberoy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 9:11 pm
Location: In your base, killing your d00ds

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 19th, 2009, 12:57 pm

It's probably wishfull thinking that we would get a Fate/Hollow Ataraxia anime, but I do have high hopes for the Fate/Zero anime adaptation though. I mean I really want to see Saber looking more badass then she did in Fate/stay night though.

As for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia I really want to see Caren in action for once. As for Bazzett... well she's a good tomboy, but I've heard a good VA of her in Fate/Unlimited Codes.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Atriel » May 19th, 2009, 4:42 pm

Uberoy wrote:The way I read the post it seemed to me that the he thought that mirrormoon are the creator of the animé. If that's the case, sorry. You're barking at the wrong tree.


They aren't?
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Uberoy » May 19th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Atriel wrote:
Uberoy wrote:The way I read the post it seemed to me that the he thought that mirrormoon are the creator of the animé. If that's the case, sorry. You're barking at the wrong tree.


They aren't?


Now that you say it I'm not sure anymore. What if it was mirrormoon who made the animé? Omg, I think we're on to something!
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
User avatar
Uberoy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 9:11 pm
Location: In your base, killing your d00ds

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby abscess » May 19th, 2009, 9:14 pm

OMG I want mirrormoon to animate the sacchin route! The ending is so touching!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Atriel » May 20th, 2009, 2:01 am

We should spam Message with private... messages so that they start working on Sacchin's route. And while they are at it we want Sion animated. It's what the fans deserve D:
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 20th, 2009, 2:17 am

For some reason I get this feeling we may have found another Winnar of teh Internets for this year now for this thread.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Soulshade » May 20th, 2009, 3:15 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:For some reason I get this feeling we may have found another Winnar of teh Internets for this year now for this thread.


whys that?
User avatar
Soulshade
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 10:20 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 20th, 2009, 3:45 am

Simply because the poster who stated this thread probably thought that mirror moon had something to do with making the anime. I mean it might work if Type-Moon had a bulliten board or forums to where the fans can talk to them about that idea though.

*sigh* That's probably some wishful thinking on my part that they could actually have it where the English speaking comunity can figgure out whatt's going on with them and whatnot.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Atriel » May 20th, 2009, 4:58 am

Soulshade wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:For some reason I get this feeling we may have found another Winnar of teh Internets for this year now for this thread.


whys that?


For clarification, refer to this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=680

Edit: Holy shit, I just went through that thread again. It's PURE GOLD. GOLD I tell you! Kaylie, you are a man/woman/thing of virtue that will be remembered in days yet to come. There should be a thread in general chat " The 'Winning Threads' Thread" with this at first spot, followed by the UPW at second and... we'll think of something.
Last edited by Atriel on May 20th, 2009, 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby abscess » May 20th, 2009, 5:14 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:For some reason I get this feeling we may have found another Winnar of teh Internets for this year now for this thread.

I'd say close, but not quite. There aren't that many mock-posts after it (sadly). I suspect a kaylie-copycat troll in here.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Soulshade » May 20th, 2009, 8:28 am

Atriel wrote:
Soulshade wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:For some reason I get this feeling we may have found another Winnar of teh Internets for this year now for this thread.


whys that?


For clarification, refer to this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=680

Edit: Holy shit, I just went through that thread again. It's PURE GOLD. GOLD I tell you! Kaylie, you are a man/woman/thing of virtue that will be remembered in days yet to come. There should be a thread in general chat " The 'Winning Threads' Thread" with this at first spot, followed by the UPW at second and... we'll think of something.


wow i never knew people were this retarded. especially wif the admins jking around to make ppl think u could get a duel translation of fha and fsn
User avatar
Soulshade
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 10:20 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Uberoy » May 20th, 2009, 8:33 am

Hey, mirrormoon! I demand that the continuation will have Gilgamesh as protagonist!
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
User avatar
Uberoy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 9:11 pm
Location: In your base, killing your d00ds

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Soulshade » May 20th, 2009, 9:35 am

and i demand proper H scenes. A giant dragon biting off someones arm is NOT a crowd pleaser
User avatar
Soulshade
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 10:20 am

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 20th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Well I demand that we have Sacchin as Berseker this time around. I mean when she's in vampire mode nothing can really stop her.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby bonshier » May 20th, 2009, 1:32 pm

hey,you know,i did not post this thread to tell mirrormoon to make the continuation of FSN,its just that i hoped for the ones who made FSN to read what i posted,because i don't know their official website.haha..i'm just really very mad or i don't know what i'm feeling right now for the ending of FSN,what the fuck,hahaha
bonshier
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 19th, 2009, 6:42 am

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron