FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: FATE/STAY NIGHT ANIME CONTINUATION

Unread postby solopy567 » May 20th, 2009, 4:23 pm

The chances of the makers of FSN to read your forum post has the same chance as Saber herself coming to your house.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby -Shiki- » May 20th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Intriguing point..its funny and true at the same time..XD
-Shiki-
Addict

Unread postby abscess » May 20th, 2009, 5:19 pm

You know what would be great? To have Berserker-tan in FSN's new mm animu. There's nothing better than an adorable bulk of muscles incapable of rational communication. Can you imagine it? A little beast tearing everything apart yelling "niipaa" lol
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 20th, 2009, 7:14 pm

abscess wrote:You know what would be great? To have Berserker-tan in FSN's new mm animu. There's nothing better than an adorable bulk of muscles incapable of rational communication. Can you imagine it? A little beast tearing everything apart yelling "niipaa" lol

Since when is Rika from Higurashi known to have the abilities to be Beserker? If you ask me she should be more along the line of Caster or something like that.

Also, I'm supprised that he came back and explained what we thought he was talking about. Also, yes I have to agree with what solopy567 stated. Besides that might be a miracle unto iself that they would do such a thing. Although they did two other alternate stories for the Fate universe. One manga for the Magical Girl Illya, and the PSP game Fate/Tiger Collseum.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby abscess » May 20th, 2009, 7:47 pm

Kid wrote:Since when is Rika from Higurashi known to have the abilities to be Beserker?

Neither does she is a bulk of muscles. It's just that "niipaa" sounds horrendously stupid whenever I hear it.
Kid wrote:Also, I'm supprised that he came back and explained what we thought he was talking about.

I dunno, I'm still willing to bet on a troll.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Sepheriel » May 20th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Soulshade wrote:and i demand proper H scenes. A giant dragon biting off someones arm is NOT a crowd pleaser

Agreed. If ufotable decides to make Fate/Zero animated, then that would just be freakin' awesome. The KnK movies are done so well so it won't disappoint. No if only we can get ufotable to animate a GOOD Tsukihime anime and F/SN anime.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 21st, 2009, 2:25 am

Although I still want them to have Sacchin involved with Shirou somehow in the next project, becuase I mean it's Sacchin she needs at least something to cheer her up while they are working on the remake of the Tsukihime game.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Soulshade » May 21st, 2009, 5:30 am

i swear though, where do ppl get the idea that VN translators were involved wif anime made VNs?
Soulshade
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 21st, 2009, 11:16 am

Soulshade wrote:i swear though, where do ppl get the idea that VN translators were involved wif anime made VNs?

Well it's because they worked on something that had the same title. Speaking of which, when is mirror moon going to release the Sacchin route? I've been wanting to watch that after playing Tsukihime. Not only that, but I also wanted to watch Illya's route as well.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Uberoy » May 21st, 2009, 12:00 pm

Well, Sacchin route would be nice, but what about a brand new VN about Zelretch? I think it would be interesting since he appears in both FSN and Tsukihime. DO IT NAUW MIRRORMOON!
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 21st, 2009, 1:33 pm

Oh yeah I completey forgot about this but what about ouur Taiga route we were promised this along with delicious delicious cake. :p
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Atriel » May 21st, 2009, 6:18 pm

The Zelretch VN has already been confirmed. Also, it will be ero intense. Stay tuned!
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » May 21st, 2009, 6:36 pm

Atriel wrote:The Zelretch VN has already been confirmed. Also, it will be ero intense. Stay tuned!

Hmm! Zelretch/CrimsonMoon! Me wants sum piece o' that action! if you know what I mean ;)
Last edited by abscess on May 22nd, 2009, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
abscess

Unread postby Catastrophe » May 21st, 2009, 11:45 pm

Atriel wrote:The Zelretch VN has already been confirmed.

shitz, thats the one when we see Phantasmoon vs Kaleido Ruby deathmatch as well as the mysterious Kaleido Diamond?? DO WANT
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kikuchi » May 22nd, 2009, 2:26 am

Atriel wrote:The Zelretch VN has already been confirmed. Also, it will be ero intense. Stay tuned!
Imminent Old Guy / Ero Master harem / threesome / forsome / fivesome, and so on... *shudders*
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 22nd, 2009, 2:50 pm

I bring good news!!! In the Zelretch VN, Aoko and Sion will form a rockband called "We want more CGs"!!!!
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » May 22nd, 2009, 8:37 pm

Chaos Chaud wrote:I bring good news!!! In the Zelretch VN, Aoko and Sion will form a rockband called "We want more CGs"!!!!

Zelretch: Counter Guardians? In my VN?
Crimson Moon: It's more likely than you think.
abscess

Unread postby Thanatos » June 3rd, 2009, 10:36 am

Sepheriel wrote:If ufotable decides to make Fate/Zero animated, then that would just be freakin' awesome. The KnK movies are done so well so it won't disappoint. No if only we can get ufotable to animate a GOOD Tsukihime anime and F/SN anime.

guys do u really think they could make fate zero anime? i mean its a little bit brutal with all the caster things, killing children and so on...

btw who or what is KnK?^^ can someone send me a link to their website?
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 3rd, 2009, 12:31 pm

Well why not make Fate/Zero because I want to see Saber looking and acting more like a badass this time around.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 3rd, 2009, 12:40 pm

Thanatos wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:If ufotable decides to make Fate/Zero animated, then that would just be freakin' awesome. The KnK movies are done so well so it won't disappoint. No if only we can get ufotable to animate a GOOD Tsukihime anime and F/SN anime.

guys do u really think they could make fate zero anime? i mean its a little bit brutal with all the caster things, killing children and so on...

btw who or what is KnK?^^ can someone send me a link to their website?

Things far more brutal were seen in animes. So it's quite possible.
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat