First tiger dojo scene ==no spoilers==

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

First tiger dojo scene ==no spoilers==

Unread postby Sindra » May 14th, 2009, 7:06 pm

Its not really about the scene it self, I just wanted someone to confirm something for me. That I really did not get, so I got my first bad ending, and there was alot of cg's or so I thought they were cg's in the first bad end. when the tiger dojo thing came up, and asked me if I should take the advice, it said something the images from the bad ending will not be saved? I don't really get it, so if you do see the scene do you loose all the cgs? I check the extra cg folder and none of them are there, and I tried loading it and doing the whole bad ending again and nothing. so can some one clear this confusion? or is it just that way? that if you take the advice you can't get the cgs at all? sorry for the long question/ thanks in advance
Sindra
Totally hardly posted

Re: First tiger dojo scene ==no spoilers==

Unread postby Tessara » May 14th, 2009, 7:28 pm

Hey, I kind of puzzled over that a bit when I got my first bad end too, but your CGs are safe whether you watch the Dojo or not. What it means is that your mental image of the characters will never be the same after you watch them acting up in the Tiger Dojos.
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Sindra » May 14th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Ohhh okay, that clears it up for me than. Thank you, I was worried that if I see the tiger dojo scene, my cgs would not be saved.. making me sad for I want to unlock them all! thanks again! now it kinda makes sense now haha,
Sindra
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 16th, 2009, 7:25 am

Yeah, that bit is really badly worded. I got the same impression my first playthrough as well, and didn't realize until I read on here.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » May 16th, 2009, 8:12 am

I've never seen the actual text used, but I've added this to the checklist as a possible bug.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 16th, 2009, 11:50 pm

I think it was a way for them to say that the girls of this game will not act like the eactually do in the stroylines especially Taiga since this is her helpful hint corner. So that might be the reason why she no longer showed up in the actual game because of working in the dojo episodes.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Fate/stay night Chat