Differences

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Differences

Unread postby ale5000 » May 11th, 2009, 11:30 pm

I have read that the Realta Nua PS2 game have new OPs and a new ending compared to the PC version, there is a patch to port this to the PC version?

Best regards,
ale5000
ale5000
Totally hardly posted

Re: Differences

Unread postby Tessara » May 12th, 2009, 12:12 am

Um, maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I think you just asked this question in your previous thread.

Answer is still no.
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 12th, 2009, 4:00 am

Actually the answer is more along the line of no not yet. Since Message is interested in doing this. So if he has time he'll probabbly getto work on it sometime this Summer. At least that's what he said about this project in one of the many other threads that talked about this concept.

Only thing is you have to have the PC version for it to work though, since it's basically going on that I'm guessing.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Message » May 12th, 2009, 7:21 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Actually the answer is more along the line of no not yet. Since Message is interested in doing this.

I never said that. I'm just interested in doing a non-ero version, not porting the entire bloody PS2 game. >_>

Unread postby Uberoy » May 12th, 2009, 10:19 am

Message wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Actually the answer is more along the line of no not yet. Since Message is interested in doing this.

I never said that. I'm just interested in doing a non-ero version, not porting the entire bloody PS2 game. >_>

Details... Tough it would be awesome with a PC port of the PS2 ver. ^^
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 12th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Message wrote:

Oh, then can you tell me the major difference between the two? Since you said that you were interested in the non-ero patch idea I was wondering how you were going to do this.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby iclim4 » May 12th, 2009, 2:28 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Message wrote:

Oh, then can you tell me the major difference between the two? Since you said that you were interested in the non-ero patch idea I was wondering how you were going to do this.

I'm guessing he's just porting RN's "sex" scenes into F/SN using another .xp3 file.
If he could do that though, that would mean they'd be capable of puting all the RN CG's in the PC version.
I actullay haven't played UBW yet simply because of this slight chance. haha
iclim4
Crack Addic!

Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Unread postby Message » May 13th, 2009, 7:14 am

Please discuss F/sn non-ero in the existing thread. All above questions have already been answered there.

Unread postby bishopcruz » May 14th, 2009, 5:32 pm

One part I didn't see mentioned in the previous post was whether or not it would be possible to insert the HF opening from RN into FSN or not. I imagine it shouldn't be impossible, but was kinda curious about it.

Also, I was wondering about some other possible changes to Heaven's Feel. I know that the:

Dickworms were changed, as well as Rider and Sakura drinking Shirou's blood as opposed to sleeping with him, but what about Sakura's past? A whole lot of her story is really sexually dark and disturbed, and this is the one route I'd think would be the most changed out of any of them.
bishopcruz
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat