Inquiry of the "Last Episode"

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Inquiry of the "Last Episode"

Unread postby JulyZerg » March 17th, 2009, 3:23 am

I just wanted to know if the PC version of Fate stay night contains the the "Last episode", the one in which Shirou and Saber are on grassy field in Avalon. If it exists in the PC version how do I obtain it? I have read Wikipedia and it said I need to earn all the tiger stamps throughout the whole game. A last question, what does have a certain amount of tiger stamps do? Thanks to anyone who is able to share a bit of knowledge of this inquisition.
JulyZerg
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » March 17th, 2009, 3:44 am

In a word, no.

Collecting all the Tiger stamps gets you a bonus scene.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby JulyZerg » March 17th, 2009, 4:06 am

nobaka wrote:In a word, no.

Collecting all the Tiger stamps gets you a bonus scene.

I feel crushed = [

Anyway I read a post on youtube and the person who typed it said "if you hack the data from the ps2 game, convert it into an iso, and manage to find a suitable player"
JulyZerg
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Fockbox » March 17th, 2009, 4:12 am

Last Episode isn't in the Vanilla PC version. However, somebody is trying to put it into the game and has already put CGs from Realta Nua into the game. I won't give a name/website or say anymore, since he doesn't require the RN disc and is probably frowned upon here (and rightfully so).
Fockbox

Unread postby JulyZerg » March 17th, 2009, 4:56 am

Fockbox wrote:Last Episode isn't in the Vanilla PC version. However, somebody is trying to put it into the game and has already put CGs from Realta Nua into the game. I won't give a name/website or say anymore, since he doesn't require the RN disc and is probably frowned upon here (and rightfully so).

What you have said makes me ... (I can not put it into words, but it is a pleasant feeling.)

If the person succeeds at transferring those CGs into the PC version, then will it possibly be available to us?
JulyZerg
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kikuchi » March 17th, 2009, 5:09 am

JulyZerg wrote:
Fockbox wrote:Last Episode isn't in the Vanilla PC version. However, somebody is trying to put it into the game and has already put CGs from Realta Nua into the game. I won't give a name/website or say anymore, since he doesn't require the RN disc and is probably frowned upon here (and rightfully so).

What you have said makes me ... (I can not put it into words, but it is a pleasant feeling.)

If the person succeeds at transferring those CGs into the PC version, then will it possibly be available to us?
Most likely (actually, it's definitely) will not be available here. Also, I'm sensing the approaching danger of warez-oriented discussion here... :P
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » March 17th, 2009, 8:38 am

Agreed. Locked.

Return to Fate/stay night Chat