Sakura's Bust

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Watashimo » February 26th, 2009, 5:11 am

Lol... heres a chart for you :P

"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sepheriel » February 26th, 2009, 5:35 am

I just looked at the art for the H-scenes Sakura is in and from what it looks like she is between a 34 C US and 40 D US. I don't think it's important to be honest.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » February 26th, 2009, 5:40 am

LOL, this just gets absolutely hilarious. I think we need physical/visual evidence to backup your various hypotheses.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » February 26th, 2009, 5:43 am

I don't think this thread is worth its own picture with measurements drawn on via photoshop.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 26th, 2009, 7:33 am

Watashimo wrote:I don't think this thread is worth its own picture with measurements drawn on via photoshop.

I would say if that was the case it would almost be like saying the two traps from Utawarerumono were really girls after all if we do a shoop of it.

I mean do we have to rely on Fuyuki Wiki again for the answer to this question? Besides I think it was posted somewhere before, but I don't remeber where and I don't have the link on me.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Watashimo » February 26th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Sakura's bust size is 85.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » February 26th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Seriously... what is there to talk about the bust size of a fictional character?
Whether it's A, B, C or Z, it doesn't really matter... or not?
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby madcow305 » February 26th, 2009, 6:59 pm

Gunbladeuser wrote:Seriously... what is there to talk about the bust size of a fictional character?
Whether it's A, B, C or Z, it doesn't really matter... or not?

Hey, bust size is SRS BIZNESS BRAH!

:lol:
madcow305
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 26th, 2009, 7:03 pm

If yer reading a Visual Novel, an Eroge no less, expect such topics to ensue. Cause yer part of this community even if you want to deny it. Just by reading VN's, yer part of the VN community. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » February 26th, 2009, 9:15 pm

Not all of us. Some of us have transcended to the next level of otaku-dom and are able to establish a mental barrier to halt the corruption of the temptation of flesh. We are the saints that are able to read Playboy for their articles, critique the said articles by contrasting them with similar works in the particular genre, and then provide psychoanalyses of the authors on the basis of the content of the said articles.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » February 26th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Lol. I really don't have much interest in the ero either, I just like to be right and I read some incorrect information that I thought I had to comment on. ^^;;;
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » February 27th, 2009, 1:14 am

What i saw in the h-scenes was good enough.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby aldw » February 27th, 2009, 3:03 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Not all of us. Some of us have transcended to the next level of otaku-dom and are able to establish a mental barrier to halt the corruption of the temptation of flesh. We are the saints that are able to read Playboy for their articles, critique the said articles by contrasting them with similar works in the particular genre, and then provide psychoanalyses of the authors on the basis of the content of the said articles.

Presumably not real men, I suppose... :P
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby SmellyGoomba » February 27th, 2009, 3:32 am

Sakura's h-scenes are the hottest I've seen out of all the type-moon works out there. Can't we all agree on that at least? I mean, her body is absolutely delicious. Except the worms, which... I don't mind... at ALL.

*runs*
Oh man, what I would do for everyday school.
SmellyGoomba
Might just like this board

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 27th, 2009, 6:46 am

SmellyGoomba wrote:Sakura's h-scenes are the hottest I've seen out of all the type-moon works out there. Can't we all agree on that at least? I mean, her body is absolutely delicious. Except the worms, which... I don't mind... at ALL.

*runs*

the corruption has begun..O.o

anyway, as for sakura H-scenes, i admit it pretty nice..for the worms.....maybe it mind raeped u.. :lol:
-Shiki-
Addict

Re: Sakura's Bust

Unread postby Peorth » February 27th, 2009, 9:16 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
madcow305 wrote:
E-cup my butt.

Her breasts look just as small as Saber and Rin's in her normal outfit.

Well
she is wearing a blazer type outfit to where it can cover up her bust. Besides it the ero ero scenes you can actually tell she's the most bustiest girl in the series along with Rider of course. Although for some odd reason Luvia actually out does them all, but for some odd reason we don't have any H-CGs of her as to my knowledge.

I showed one of my friends this image, and she said that she was a D, DD (in US) at least, so yeah, big. :D
A battle has been fought, and is now over.
Place your sword upon the ground, and rest in the temporal peace.
After dozing in the warmth of a dream, a new day will begin.
The days keep passing by..
And we still chase the same star we once saw.
Peorth
Official Curry-butt lover

Unread postby allanh » February 27th, 2009, 10:03 pm

Peorth wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:
madcow305 wrote:
E-cup my butt.

Well
she is wearing a blazer type outfit to where it can cover up her bust. Besides it the ero ero scenes you can actually tell she's the most bustiest girl in the series along with Rider of course. Although for some odd reason Luvia actually out does them all, but for some odd reason we don't have any H-CGs of her as to my knowledge.

I showed one of my friends this image, and she said that she was a D, DD (in US) at least, so yeah, big. :D

Is that really Sakura? I thought she has peach-coloured hair?
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kcuf » February 27th, 2009, 10:23 pm

allanh wrote:
Peorth wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:[quote="madcow305"]
E-cup my butt.

Well

Is that really Sakura? I thought she has peach-coloured hair?[/quote]
It's not Sakura, it's Luvia.
Kcuf
Addict

Unread postby Nerroth » February 27th, 2009, 10:24 pm

EDIT: never mind.

For what it's worth for me to state as much, every cubic centimetre of cherry blossom is just fine the way she is... with the exception of those accursed worms - which I do very much mind, if she has yet to be liberated (one way or another) from the damned things.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » February 27th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Kcuf wrote:
allanh wrote:
Peorth wrote:[quote="Kid-Wolf"][quote="madcow305"]
E-cup my butt.

Well

Is that really Sakura? I thought she has peach-coloured hair?[/quote]
It's not Sakura, it's Luvia.[/quote]

Also, peach is not purple. Unless it's rotten.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat