Realta Nua CG's

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Realta Nua CG's

Unread postby Supremezero » February 24th, 2009, 3:22 am

Does anyone have a collection of the Realta Nua only CG's? I've heard there are pictures of things like Nine Lives Blade Works and such, and want to see them.
Supremezero
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 24th, 2009, 3:25 am

I believe requesting such things is considered Warez and is against the rules.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 24th, 2009, 6:46 am

Mkilbride wrote:I believe requesting such things is considered Warez and is against the rules.

That is correct.

So the only way to get the Relta Nua CGs would be to play it on the PS2. Besides the decisions are pretty much the same it's just they've taken out the ero ero scenes. Although there was a rumor going around that someone was going to use the Relta Nua disk to extract the CGs just like how they did for the VAs. Although I'm not sure if it is true or not.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » February 24th, 2009, 1:54 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:I believe requesting such things is considered Warez and is against the rules.

That is correct.

So the only way to get the Relta Nua CGs would be to play it on the PS2. Besides the decisions are pretty much the same it's just they've taken out the ero ero scenes. Although there was a rumor going around that someone was going to use the Relta Nua disk to extract the CGs just like how they did for the VAs. Although I'm not sure if it is true or not.

it is, Waku-Waku did so for the nine-bullet revolver/all evil of this world/all good in this life scenarios, and is working on the last story (or whatever it's called)
now, how long will it take before this get locked?
Spread the news, Ryougi Shiki for
Melty-Blood: Actress Again
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board

Return to Fate/stay night Chat