if I have the money........

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: if I have the money........

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 11th, 2009, 11:25 pm

I guess you can say that this would be considered as an Internet Rule #20 type thread then.

Even if I had the money I wouldn't really get that. Although I might get the outfit if I knew a gril well enough and liked to cosplay of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » June 17th, 2009, 3:36 am

Rein wrote:Agreed. I think most of us (at least me) would want it just for the novelty of having it. I mean, its so out of the ordinary it would make an awesome conversation piece :P

EDIT: Also, I'm a poor college student. Lives can be hella expensive.

Are you talking about the doll? Not to instruct you on social interaction, but if you ever purchase one of those and place it in your room, I would imagine you will have to prepare a SCRIPT for such a potential conversation, just to clear up ANY lingering misconceptions that your guest may have. Yes, read it to all female visitors that are going to tread in your room...

"Once you enter the room, please do not be stunned by the presence of a 1:1 replica of a female visual novel character. I have purchased it for decorative purposes and aesthetic appreciation rather than sexual gratification..."

There is a reason why doll collectors are basement-dwellers.
makenna wrote:OMG i never been the type to judge but if yall r serious about doing dolls then here's a remedy ...........go out have a life .....and get laid....please

This man speaks words of wisdom.
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Rein » June 17th, 2009, 3:53 am

Well, yea, you're probably right lol. I don't think I'd ever bring it out as a conversation piece unless I was in the company of people who were anime/VN/Fate fans.
Existence is futile
Rein
Addict

Unread postby Thanatos » June 28th, 2009, 4:41 pm

i found this one:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/11/1 ... r-dollfie/
looks a bit different xD

oh and btw the saber posted in the first post, u cant do the "thing" with her, u know what i mean >.> means she isnt anatomically correct... since many ppl were wondering if she is...
Thanatos
Addict

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat