Kiritsugu's attitude

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Xamdou » February 18th, 2009, 11:33 am

Erm , since i cant find anything on Type-Moon Wiki i will put this

Wikipedia wrote:Toward the end of the war, Kirei clashed against Kiritsugu Emiya, but he was easily killed. In his last moments, the Holy Grail appeared to Kirei; filled with hatred and envy for Kiritsugu, he reached out and touched the cursed artifact. Kirei prayed for an end to humanity; his wish was granted in the form of fire. Amidst the roaring flames, Kiritsugu's Saber obliterated the Holy Grail, allowing its tainted water to soak Kirei's lifeless body, resurrecting him with an artificial, black heart.

He made the wish after he got shot and while he is half dead , what you said of him wishing for everyone to disappear is true but its only wished after he is shot.....
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shourai » February 18th, 2009, 1:46 pm

Xamdou wrote:Erm , since i cant find anything on Type-Moon Wiki i will put this

Wikipedia wrote:Toward the end of the war, Kirei clashed against Kiritsugu Emiya, but he was easily killed. In his last moments, the Holy Grail appeared to Kirei; filled with hatred and envy for Kiritsugu, he reached out and touched the cursed artifact. Kirei prayed for an end to humanity; his wish was granted in the form of fire. Amidst the roaring flames, Kiritsugu's Saber obliterated the Holy Grail, allowing its tainted water to soak Kirei's lifeless body, resurrecting him with an artificial, black heart.

He made the wish after he got shot and while he is half dead , what you said of him wishing for everyone to disappear is true but its only wished after he is shot.....
After he got shot. Not after he was dead cold and had been splashed by Grail content. I think I did mention about it being either it was before Kiritsugu shot him, or as he was dying. There's no way he can make wish after he died. Or splashed by Grail content.

I wrote:What I'm saying is, Kirei probably unconsciously wished (for that) before he was shot by Kiritsugu. Or as he was dying. Not after he had been splashed by the Grail content, since it would mean the Grail cannot grant wish anymore.

Anyway, what Kiritsugu did wasn't wrong. Had he just leave it alone, it would probably take much shorter for another Grail to materialize. Of course, this is just my speculation, since as long as the Greater Grail remains intact, the Lesser Grail will keep reappearing.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Xamdou » February 18th, 2009, 2:12 pm

Well , the grail was never fully in working condition in the first place and thats why Zouken existed as he wanna see the completed grail
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat