(to the staffers) Writing an Italian FAQ of Fate

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

(to the staffers) Writing an Italian FAQ of Fate

Unread postby mccrash3000 » January 31st, 2009, 2:28 am

Hello everybody,
i wrote this message for the purpose of contacting the Mirrormoon staff, because i'm on trouble about using the IRC chat.

I'm planning to write an Italian FAQ of Fate and to publish it on Gamefaqs. It was my intention to put a reference to the Mirrormoon patch for the game in it, since i'm playing the game using that, and even to explain the point system showed on your flowchart.

It is ok for you if i do such references to your work, and if i put some links to your site (for the censored and the uncensored patch of Fate) in the FAQ? obviously, i'll insert disclaimers about the use of illegal copies of the game, and about the right age to play it.

Please let me know ASAP, and thank you very much for your wonderful work.
mccrash3000
Totally hardly posted

Re: (to the staffers) Writing an Italian FAQ of Fate

Unread postby Message » January 31st, 2009, 7:43 am

Hi mccrash3000, we have no objections to you referring to us in your FAQ, or discussing things specific to our translations, as long as you do the following:
- Only link to the main site: http://mirrormoon.org/ , and perhaps the forums if necessary: http://forums.mirrormoon.org/ . Do not link directly to a forum post, project page or download file.
- Note that we have not released any censored version of our translation. There is one out there, but it's not ours so please do not mention it as if it were ours.
- Call us by our proper name. It's mirror moon, not Mirrormoon or Mirror Moon or whatever.

Thank you for contacting us before you submitted your work to gamefaqs. Best of luck with your project.

Unread postby mccrash3000 » January 31st, 2009, 12:20 pm

Thank you very much for your kindness, i assure you i'll respect everything you told me.
mccrash3000
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat