I reject Fate (SPOILAHZ)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby that one guy » February 23rd, 2009, 3:40 am

There is no HF good end. That's a damn tragic end! :cry:
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby TheRedArcher » February 23rd, 2009, 3:52 am

I only played through the the Fate route and the UBW route, and I enjoyed all of the endings. Although, the fate ending did not have as much of an impact as it should have because I watched the anime first. I would like to play the HF route, but my computer crashed so I had to reinstall it. So I have to play Fate and UBW again to get to the HF route. I can understand why they layered the game so that you have to play Fate, UBW, and HF in that order. But it is really annoying if someone would want to get to a different ending than the ones they are limited to.

Although, it isn't so bad playing Fate and UBW over again. It is actually a good thing because it motivates me to play the game the again, especially now that I can hear the voices. :D
User avatar
TheRedArcher
Addict
 
Posts: 112
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 12:12 am
Location: Earth's core

Unread postby Watashimo » February 23rd, 2009, 4:20 am

Yes, the voices are amazing. I still laugh at the scene
where you choose to join up with lancer but under the condition "stay away from Rin." Its amazing!
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
User avatar
Watashimo
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 2:06 am
Location: Clock Tower

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 23rd, 2009, 4:27 am

Watashimo wrote:Yes, the voices are amazing. I still laugh at the scene
where you choose to join up with lancer but under the condition "stay away from Rin." Its amazing!


yup..one of my favourite scenes :D since i juz got realta nua, i'll enjoy the voiced version of UBW soon 8)
-Shiki-
Addict
 
Posts: 110
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Unread postby Watashimo » February 23rd, 2009, 4:31 am

-Shiki- wrote:
Watashimo wrote:Yes, the voices are amazing. I still laugh at the scene
where you choose to join up with lancer but under the condition "stay away from Rin." Its amazing!


yup..one of my favourite scenes :D since i juz got realta nua, i'll enjoy the voiced version of UBW soon 8)


Hehe, that scene is so much funnier voiced. I think voices in the game boost its enjoyment by quite a bit.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
User avatar
Watashimo
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 2:06 am
Location: Clock Tower

Unread postby inferno_flamex » February 23rd, 2009, 11:37 am

Also...

You'll actually hear Shirou's UBW being properly voiced...

Instead of thinking that its in 'Engrish' like Archer's...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
User avatar
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 832
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere that's raining Bishoujos

Unread postby sabata2 » February 23rd, 2009, 4:21 pm

I kinda wanted it to be in Engrish... Archer has such a GAR Engrish voice.


Also, something I noticed... UBW True is kinda just a different way for Fate to occur. It's just not so happy for Saber.

Anyways, it'll probably be a while before I'm able to play HF... stupid classes, tests, and finals.... and passing...
User avatar
sabata2
Addict
 
Posts: 107
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 10:58 pm

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 23rd, 2009, 4:32 pm

sabata2 wrote:I kinda wanted it to be in Engrish... Archer has such a GAR Engrish voice.


Also, something I noticed... UBW True is kinda just a different way for Fate to occur. It's just not so happy for Saber.

Anyways, it'll probably be a while before I'm able to play HF... stupid classes, tests, and finals.... and passing...


I have to agree with you on the UBW Chant. I mean that is such an epic chant it needs to be in Engirsh. I mean for some reason that chant in Engrish justmakes things more GAR for some reason though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby negum » February 23rd, 2009, 6:50 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:I have to agree with you on the UBW Chant. I mean that is such an epic chant it needs to be in Engirsh. I mean for some reason that chant in Engrish justmakes things more GAR for some reason though.

It depends. The chant from the anime/game is awesome. The one from Fatal/Fake(where is that from anyway) is...well...not that great.
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 23rd, 2009, 6:53 pm

negum wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:I have to agree with you on the UBW Chant. I mean that is such an epic chant it needs to be in Engirsh. I mean for some reason that chant in Engrish justmakes things more GAR for some reason though.

It depends. The chant from the anime/game is awesome. The one from Fatal/Fake(where is that from anyway) is...well...not that great.


Also, when you say the Fate games do you include Unlimited Codes with that? Becuase I'm sure Relta Nua does it as well I'll bet.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby negum » February 23rd, 2009, 6:58 pm

Actually I was talking about the voices from Realta Nua when I said "game". I haven't played other Fate games besides the VN and Fatal/Fake.
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 23rd, 2009, 7:09 pm

Oh ok then. Then to let you know they do Archer's Engrish redition of UBW. I means it's pretty much the same VA for that.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby sabata2 » February 23rd, 2009, 7:44 pm

Since It's gonna be a while till I play HF, and I am desperately trying to distract myself from my work...

I really can't find much about Archer that I find GAR... Aside from his voice that is.
I actually prefer Lancer over Archer (atleast from the two stories I've played).
User avatar
sabata2
Addict
 
Posts: 107
Joined: December 19th, 2008, 10:58 pm

Unread postby TheRedArcher » February 24th, 2009, 12:16 am

I like Archer better than Lancer, but that is because I am a big Archer fan.

Although, I pretty much like every single character in the game. There are some characters that are cooler than others but everyone is really fleshed out and has a unique personality. Since they have so many different kinds of characters, each with a deep and interesting history and background, I can understand why everyone's points as to why they prefer which character over which character. This is the first anime/game I watched/played where I like every single character.

I think Archer's chant would sound fine in either English or Engrish.
User avatar
TheRedArcher
Addict
 
Posts: 112
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 12:12 am
Location: Earth's core

Unread postby negum » February 24th, 2009, 2:57 am

TheRedArcher wrote: This is the first anime/game I watched/played where I like every single character.

Including Shinji? :?
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby TheRedArcher » February 24th, 2009, 3:14 am

Including Shinji. Although, I haven't played through HF yet. So maybe my opinion will change. I don't really think that will happen because I like it when Shinji is an asshole. It makes it reasonable to hate him. I guess you can say I like him because I have reason to dislike him if that made any sense.
User avatar
TheRedArcher
Addict
 
Posts: 112
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 12:12 am
Location: Earth's core

Unread postby that one guy » February 24th, 2009, 4:15 am

Yeah....You notice how Shinji gets worse the further in you get? HF more than doubles that. Especially if you like Sakura.
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby -Shiki- » February 24th, 2009, 2:37 pm

that one guy wrote:Yeah....You notice how Shinji gets worse the further in you get? HF more than doubles that. Especially if you like Sakura.


he's a maniac in HF..he juz cant accept defeat..a**h**e! :o
-Shiki-
Addict
 
Posts: 110
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 24th, 2009, 5:39 pm

-Shiki- wrote:
that one guy wrote:Yeah....You notice how Shinji gets worse the further in you get? HF more than doubles that. Especially if you like Sakura.


he's a maniac in HF..he juz cant accept defeat..a**h**e! :o


Although if you ask me he really did deserve what happened to him in that route if you ask me. Besides it was too swift for him in Fate, and it was kind of annoying that he got a second chance at life in UBW.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 24th, 2009, 6:16 pm

I believe he was at his best in Heavens Feel. Sakura deserved whatever she got, just for being a horrible, horrible person.
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests