Saber male version

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Rikh » January 14th, 2009, 2:17 am

abscess wrote:
AlinSabel wrote:Er, that's because that is proto-Rin. Not proto-Shirou. Ayaka knows Gandr, amongst other things which were salvaged to make Rin.

Gah! I'm confused now!!
Ok then, lemme try to sort this out! This Ayaka Something was used as a character mold to create Rin, but since there was still a need to cover Saber's master role, Shirou was created (that same role that Ayaka used to occupate).

That explaining why Saber + Rin in the Novel is the most powerful combination in the game ;)
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 14th, 2009, 3:25 am

Also it explains why Shirou tends to hang out with Rin in the end of Fate still. Also, it even explains how lucky he is in the UBW Good ending as well if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby solopy567 » January 14th, 2009, 1:53 pm

We already have a Shiki on our hands, we don't need another playboy with a lot of women.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xanathos » January 14th, 2009, 3:32 pm

solopy567 wrote:We already have a Shiki on our hands, we don't need another playboy with a lot of women.

This is created due to Kohaku's great entrepreneur skills. By selling tohno gland extracts to males everywhere, she is raking in the dough. Every harem manga or anime you see takes Tohno gland extract. The more girls, the higher the dosage. It also has a side effect of making the character wimpy for the most part. This was put in due to Kohaku's dream of world domination. When she cuts off the supply the side effects will remain. Thus leaving the world full of spineless cowards who will be crushed under her iron boot.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Rikh » January 14th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Xanathos wrote:
solopy567 wrote:We already have a Shiki on our hands, we don't need another playboy with a lot of women.

This is created due to Kohaku's great entrepreneur skills. By selling tohno gland extracts to males everywhere, she is raking in the dough. Every harem manga or anime you see takes Tohno gland extract. The more girls, the higher the dosage. It also has a side effect of making the character wimpy for the most part. This was put in due to Kohaku's dream of world domination. When she cuts off the supply the side effects will remain. Thus leaving the world full of spineless cowards who will be crushed under her iron boot.

well the Tohno gland extract is good, but the Negi-sensei Gland Extract is downright godly...

in fact, its fearful what power could erupt if that was harvested...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xanathos » January 14th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Rikh wrote:
Xanathos wrote:

well the Tohno gland extract is good, but the Negi-sensei Gland Extract is downright godly...

Actually Negi was an experiment of kohaku. The test was to see the effects of injecting tohno gland extract into a fetus. As you can see the experiment was successful. However, should kohaku grow weary of negi's existance, she can detonate a bio-organic bomb planted in his head. Since the bomb is actually a part of his brain, it can not be removed or disabled.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 15th, 2009, 12:35 am

ORLY? *looks at Dante*
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » January 15th, 2009, 10:35 am

Xanathos wrote:
Rikh wrote:
Xanathos wrote:[quote="solopy567"]We already have a Shiki on our hands, we don't need another playboy with a lot of women.

Actually Negi was an experiment of kohaku. The test was to see the effects of injecting tohno gland extract into a fetus. As you can see the experiment was successful. However, should kohaku grow weary of negi's existance, she can detonate a bio-organic bomb planted in his head. Since the bomb is actually a part of his brain, it can not be removed or disabled.[/quote]

i dont like your ideas :shock:
Negi >>>>>Shiki... so its more like the negi-gland right now...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 15th, 2009, 11:23 am

Gland?

why are we talking about glands now?

wasn't this topic about male saber?

...owww...

I get it now...

male saber + gland =
Saber's gland...right?

well I would say it would rank second.

1. Shiki
2. Saber
3. Kokuto mikiya
4. Shirou

NOTE: Saber's gland at full power can be futile for both, female and male charaters
but it can only appeal a certain number or people, unlike Shiki's that is limitless. He just meets a girl and *puff* she is alread under his spell.

Kokuto's gland only works on female charactes more powerfull than him.

Shirou has to work hard to get a girl... he is normal...

See this...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » January 15th, 2009, 11:38 am

zweiterversuch wrote:

QFT, because he has Ryougi Shiki, Azaka, Asagami Fujino and possibly even Aozaki Tohko. Without doing anything out of the ordinary.

but, what does that got to do with Saver?
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on January 15th, 2009, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 15th, 2009, 12:45 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:

QFT, because he has Ryougi Shiki, Azaka, Asagami Fujino and possible even Aozaki Tohko. Without doing anything out of the ordinary.

but, what does that got to do with Saver?

uh? Saver?

I thought we were talking about the time when SAber was supposed to be a boy...

not about its male counterpart...

sorry, my mistake.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Xanathos » January 15th, 2009, 6:15 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
See this...

why? Just why?
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » January 15th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Xanathos wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:
See this...

why? Just why?

Seeing futanari just makes me cry :cry: ..... and lol like an idiot!!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Ciel » January 15th, 2009, 9:32 pm

abscess wrote:
Xanathos wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:
See this...

why? Just why?

that's not futa though. it actually is saber as a 100% guy there.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » January 15th, 2009, 11:45 pm

Ciel wrote:
abscess wrote:
Xanathos wrote:[quote="zweiterversuch"]

See this...

why? Just why?

that's not futa though. it actually is saber as a 100% guy there.[/quote]

saber can see 'the bone of their swords'

Gil + Shiro + Archer = GAR copyh4x sword spamming?
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 15th, 2009, 11:50 pm

It goes to show you that Shirou and the others are actualy GAR for the male version of Saber now. Supprisingly even GARcher himself is GAR for that.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby abscess » January 16th, 2009, 3:10 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:It goes to show you that Shirou and the others are actualy GAR for the male version of Saber now. Supprisingly even GARcher himself is GAR for that.
I wonder if that.... "male" Saber can use uh... "his" charms to beat GARserker or if GARserker would win the battle.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Krescentwolf » January 23rd, 2009, 9:44 pm

Thats the original Saver concept art... along with the Ayaka one posted earlier...

He looks kinda like Archer meets Gilgamesh... dontcha think? heh
Krescentwolf
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby lolipedofin » January 24th, 2009, 12:45 am

abscess wrote:
AlinSabel wrote:Er, that's because that is proto-Rin. Not proto-Shirou. Ayaka knows Gandr, amongst other things which were salvaged to make Rin.

Gah! I'm confused now!!
Ok then, lemme try to sort this out! This Ayaka Something was used as a character mold to create Rin, but since there was still a need to cover Saber's master role, Shirou was created (that same role that Ayaka used to occupate). So, in other words, while she may have acted like Rin, she is the master for the Saber-class servant (the Saver guy). Thus, having separeted the character into two (Shirou and Rin), she is technically the prototype for two characters (something that has happened before: Fujino->Kohaku/Hisui & Sakura).
........Why don't we just call her Proto-Prota (for protagonist)? or better yet, just Ayaka....

Anyway, I'm back to playing Ace Attorney with that Apollo kid! :D

It's kinda explain Rin' obsession toward Saber... lolol.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby sabata2 » January 26th, 2009, 12:22 am

I don't know why but I think that Saver is far cooler than Saber.

And while it would have been weird, I think it would have been interesting to see this story from it's original intended perspective.

PS. I didn't know how such minor changes could make such a convincing male Saber.
sabata2
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat