Saber male version

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Saber male version

Unread postby Kodoshi » January 12th, 2009, 8:55 pm

I remember a pic of Saber Arthur and not Arthuria, could anyone post it here? I tried the search button but the matches are too many :roll:
Kodoshi
Totally hardly posted

Re: Saber male version

Unread postby nobaka » January 12th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Kodoshi wrote:I remember a pic of Saber Arthur and not Arthuria, could anyone post it here? I tried the search button but the matches are too many :roll:

Do you mean Saber's male prototype, when Shirou summoned King Arthur, or where Saber is secretly using a King Arthur suit?
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 12th, 2009, 11:33 pm

Actually the make version of Saber would be her prototype called Saver. He kind of looks like a pretty good version of Gil, and doen't have that "I'm better tehn you," aditude though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Mazyrian » January 12th, 2009, 11:49 pm

In Character Material are pics of Saver.
Also, it has been just posted one pic here: viewtopic.php?p=52682#52682
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » January 13th, 2009, 6:34 am

Yes, Nasu realized that forcing a heterosexual-male-dominant audience to read an erotica from a female perspective may cause much confusion and frustration. I guess you get the picture.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 6:36 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Yes, Nasu realized that forcing a male-dominant audience to read an erotica from a female perspective may cause much confusion and frustration. I guess you get the picture.

Wasn't there three games that did a girl's perspective. Although the girl was a guy to begin with in those stories though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » January 13th, 2009, 6:39 am

...the girl was a guy...

I reached about here and became confused and scared.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shourai » January 13th, 2009, 6:48 am

^It was Xchange. Quite funny how it turned out.

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Yes, Nasu realized that forcing a heterosexual-male-dominant audience to read an erotica from a female perspective may cause much confusion and frustration. I guess you get the picture.
Moreover, (actually the main reason, I assume?) Takeuchi wanted to draw a woman (girl) in armour.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Xamdou » January 13th, 2009, 6:56 am

Male version of Saber? Will this do(i posted it quite a number of times already)
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 6:58 am

You know that pic is really nothing more then a cancer on these boards. It's almost like I can never get away from that bad gag. Although FMP can be funny at times though so it works in a way.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » January 13th, 2009, 6:59 am

Ya, I remember reading something like that too. I recall when I first watched Fate, I found the gauntlets somewhat out of place. Probably because Sabre lacks shoulder armor, making the gauntlets look larger and heavier.

LOL@gag, that one is so old...
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » January 13th, 2009, 8:00 am

It's not that bad, right?

Saver's partner is a girl, isn't she?
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on January 13th, 2009, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Shourai » January 13th, 2009, 8:26 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:It's not that bad, right?

Saver's partner is girl, isn't she?
YAA. :D
And her boobs are bigger than Rin's, FYI. xDDD
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » January 13th, 2009, 8:42 am

I, for one, would have liked to see proto-Rin and Saver's story. Though, if it was Proto-Rin and Saber, it would be much better lol
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Blue Gunner » January 13th, 2009, 11:14 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:Saver's partner is girl, isn't she?

Ayaka Sajyou.
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 3:42 pm

abscess wrote:I, for one, would have liked to see proto-Rin and Saver's story. Though, if it was Proto-Rin and Saber, it would be much better lol

Actually she was more of a prototype for Shirou then for Rin. Although if you think about it If you switched up Shirou and Saber with their prototypes and add Rin to the mix in a certain ero ero scene that was in Fate you'd get the original concept on what was supposed to happen. I'd be supprised if someone went off and made a doujin on those two prototypes if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Ciel » January 13th, 2009, 7:48 pm

i always laugh for some reason when that mispelling's mentioned. i mean, other than it sounding ridiculous it's obvious it was supposed to be saber, and in moon v and b sound almost the same just like r and l, so yeah, verserkel's next. :o

anyway here are some pictures i found some time ago. proto shirou, not proto saber though. i thought i had them, but can't find it now.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » January 13th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Okay then, Proto-Shirou. Though I still think that that Proto-Shirou looks more like Rin than Shirou, she even seems to carry that tsundere-ish air about her (at least to me).

Ciel wrote:so yeah, verserkel's next. :o

lol, yeah, but you gotta admit, it's much easier to refer to Proto-Saber as Saver than the already mentioned option. Saves typing and it's a name people already seem to be familiarized with.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby AlinSabel » January 13th, 2009, 9:53 pm

Er, that's because that is proto-Rin. Not proto-Shirou. Ayaka knows Gandr, amongst other things which were salvaged to make Rin.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » January 13th, 2009, 10:41 pm

AlinSabel wrote:Er, that's because that is proto-Rin. Not proto-Shirou. Ayaka knows Gandr, amongst other things which were salvaged to make Rin.

Gah! I'm confused now!!
Ok then, lemme try to sort this out! This Ayaka Something was used as a character mold to create Rin, but since there was still a need to cover Saber's master role, Shirou was created (that same role that Ayaka used to occupate). So, in other words, while she may have acted like Rin, she is the master for the Saber-class servant (the Saver guy). Thus, having separeted the character into two (Shirou and Rin), she is technically the prototype for two characters (something that has happened before: Fujino->Kohaku/Hisui & Sakura).
........Why don't we just call her Proto-Prota (for protagonist)? or better yet, just Ayaka....

Anyway, I'm back to playing Ace Attorney with that Apollo kid! :D
abscess

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat