Fate hollow ataraxia question?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate hollow ataraxia question?

Unread postby christyu » January 11th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Ok I played the original fate stay night visual novel.
I just checked the opening for Hollow Ataraxia.
.........................................
WTH!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
What's with Saber playing soccer! people in swimsuit! Caster@!! WTH??
Rider Teacher???! LAncer? freaking fisherman?

Arrgh what the heck is going on.
Is this based on school life or love story or something?
Can someone explain it to me?
And is it possible to get it? lol
christyu
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 7
Joined: January 2nd, 2009, 2:07 am

Unread postby Unkind » January 11th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Yeah, you might wanna spoiler tag that. O_o
Unkind
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 40
Joined: November 6th, 2008, 9:55 pm

Re: Fate hollow ataraxia question?

Unread postby Wiiown » January 12th, 2009, 12:33 am

christyu wrote:Ok I played the original fate stay night visual novel.
I just checked the opening for Hollow Ataraxia.
.........................................
WTH!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
What's with Saber playing soccer! people in swimsuit! Caster@!! WTH??
Rider Teacher???! LAncer? freaking fisherman?

Arrgh what the heck is going on.
Is this based on school life or love story or something?
Can someone explain it to me?
And is it possible to get it? lol


Fate Hollow Ataraxia is to Fate/Stay Night as Kagetsu Tohya was to Tsukihime. Partly a serious sequel type story, partly wtf moments. Dunno where you can buy it but there is an ongoing translation for it over at beast's lair.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 172
Joined: October 11th, 2008, 8:32 am

Unread postby that one guy » January 12th, 2009, 3:27 am

Fate/Hallow Ataraxia is basically "What would happen if all the servants/characters had to interact in normal, everday situations?" Everyone is alive and fine, living normal everyday lives. However, at night they re-enact the Third Heavens Feel, for "unknown reasons". It's mainly used to give backstory and character development to people that never got it, and to bring in a few more people. Plus Rider/Sakura H-Scene is good stuff.
User avatar
that one guy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 481
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 11:11 pm
Location: How should I know?

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 12th, 2009, 3:39 am

Well there were a few other reasons they did this.
One of them was the Rin H-scene that was in her route orignally. It felt forced, and a lot of perole siad it could of gone better. So they did one, and thankfuly for Rin it was a major improvement. Although the RiderxSakuraxShioru dream scene sold it for me due to the face those two tend to have a "sisterly" bond at times. Also, let's not forgeth our perverted nun Karen along with the tomboy Bazzett as well. Those tow are there for a reason. Karen is there since she took over for the deceased Kotomine. As for Bazzett she somehow managed to have summoned Avenger and is actually recovering from losing her hand and Servant in the first 4 days. So that is another reason why it repeats after 4 days.


Also, this thread may need to have a spoiler tag on it since it might get out of hand pretty quickly now.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Shourai » January 12th, 2009, 4:04 am

In short,
it's a Fan-Disk (in other words, fan service, not really a part of the main storyline). That's all. :)
Shourai
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 12th, 2009, 4:35 am

Shourai wrote:In short,
it's a Fan-Disk (in other words, fan service, not really a part of the main storyline). That's all. :)


All save the exception for Karen's. Since that's during the storyline later on in the progress fo the game you know.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Message » January 12th, 2009, 7:39 am

Edit: Doh, this was supposed to be a pm. >__>;;;
Last edited by Message on January 12th, 2009, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby Xamdou » January 12th, 2009, 9:08 am

Anyway ,
F/HA is mostly explainted what the servants' past before they became a servant and some bonus comedy stuff and H scenes. And the ending is like happy ending for all characters (expect those who were dead already)
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
User avatar
Xamdou
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 584
Joined: October 19th, 2008, 7:38 am
Location: The Ever Distant WC

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 12th, 2009, 1:41 pm

Xamdou wrote:Anyway ,
F/HA is mostly explainted what the servants' past before they became a servant and some bonus comedy stuff and H scenes. And the ending is like happy ending for all characters (expect those who were dead already)


Well oddly enough would that also include Shirou in all of that. Since from one of the sites say that Shirou is still MIA and that Avenger was acting like Shirou all this time or something.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » January 12th, 2009, 1:48 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Xamdou wrote:Anyway ,
F/HA is mostly explainted what the servants' past before they became a servant and some bonus comedy stuff and H scenes. And the ending is like happy ending for all characters (expect those who were dead already)


Well oddly enough would that also include Shirou in all of that. Since from one of the sites say that Shirou is still MIA and that Avenger was acting like Shirou all this time or something.

if it was Avenger being Shirou or possessing him was never explained,
there's also sources that say that Avenger materialized using Shirou's old body that was lost at the end of heavens feel,
explaining why Shirou and Avenger looks so much alike.
User avatar
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 56
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 9:58 am

Unread postby Shourai » January 12th, 2009, 1:59 pm

CrimsonMoonMist wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:
Xamdou wrote:Anyway ,
F/HA is mostly explainted what the servants' past before they became a servant and some bonus comedy stuff and H scenes. And the ending is like happy ending for all characters (expect those who were dead already)


Well oddly enough would that also include Shirou in all of that. Since from one of the sites say that Shirou is still MIA and that Avenger was acting like Shirou all this time or something.

if it was Avenger being Shirou or possessing him was never explained,
there's also sources that say that Avenger materialized using Shirou's old body that was lost at the end of heavens feel,
explaining why Shirou and Avenger looks so much alike.
To put it simply,
Shirou is 1. Avenger is 0. No matter how many times you add 0 to 1, it's still 1. (No matter how many times Avenger possesses him, assimilates him, or uses Shirou's old body, it's still Shirou)

But there's no real explanation behind Avenger's Shirou form. We can only guess. :P
Shourai
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 218
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 8:30 am

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » January 12th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Shourai wrote:To put it simply,
Shirou is 1. Avenger is 0. No matter how many times you add 0 to 1, it's still 1. (No matter how many times Avenger possesses him, assimilates him, or uses Shirou's old body, it's still Shirou)

But there's no real explanation behind Avenger's Shirou form. We can only guess. :P


Ohh,
now i understand that Shirou=1, Avenger=0 stuff, but yeah it was never explained and probably never will be (kinda like the things about archer).
Last edited by CrimsonMoonMist on January 12th, 2009, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 56
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 9:58 am

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 12th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Well for Archer he's kind of like one of Shirou's ending where he becomes An Hero. It doesn't matter which world or route it happened in, but all that matters is that it happened at least once out of all of the posibilities.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby Rikh » January 12th, 2009, 10:09 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Well for Archer he's kind of like one of Shirou's ending where he becomes An Hero. It doesn't matter which world or route it happened in, but all that matters is that it happened at least once out of all of the posibilities.


thus kinda proving there is a counter guardian of everybody in the world ;) even your best friends

As with parallel worlds, if all it takes is one possibility to work, then it is guaranteed that you are a counter guardian in another world, as there are infinite possibilities.... Also its guaranteed for us to be counter guardians as well, due to the fact with infinite parallel worlds in existence, there are indeed infinite fate/stay night parallel worlds that we live in as well, and inifnite worlds in which we are mages, and infinite worlds in which we become CG there...

Overall... F/SN has proved that everybody in existence is at bare minimum the prototype lifeforce of a superhero


ignoring that moment of epicness... here is my take on HA
Basically a game which details a very large amount of background information on characters, funny storylines, clears up plotholes, and is overall the general ecchi factor we have seen so little in the original game. F/HA will be epic when the translations released
User avatar
Rikh
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 649
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:07 pm
Location: Unlimited Taiga Works

Unread postby Xamdou » January 13th, 2009, 8:09 am

They should add a Bazett ero scene , no?
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
User avatar
Xamdou
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 584
Joined: October 19th, 2008, 7:38 am
Location: The Ever Distant WC

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 13th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Xamdou wrote:They should add a Bazett ero scene , no?


But
Bazzett is a tomboy. Also, the only H-stuff she gets is actually fan made. Although it would of been nice if they did that for her, and for Caster as well since it seems she needed some kind of loving as well if you ask me.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Unread postby kensain » January 15th, 2009, 5:37 pm

But all bazett has is Avenger, who pines for Karen, gets Karen, then buggers off!
Add to that Lancer is beyond her...
...
...
...isn't it sad, Baz ?
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
User avatar
kensain
Addict
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 22nd, 2007, 6:53 am
Location: Australian Coast !

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 15th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Although,
Avenger is led by Karen to head back into the Holy Grail. So with that it means she's taking Avenger back to where he belongs inside the Holy Grail so he could corrupt it once more. In any case if the real Shirou came back after all of that Karen might try something so naughty it might make Sakura either blush or go "Dark mode" on Shirou.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden


Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest