Heaven's Feel Question

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Heaven's Feel Question

Unread postby christyu » January 9th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Ok um I just finished the UBW route. How do I get to the Heaven's feel route? Do I just start all over from the beginning?
christyu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby that one guy » January 9th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Focus on Sakura from the very first choices.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby aldw » January 10th, 2009, 12:45 am

Another question on HF:

how did Rin get stabbed in the cavern with Dark Sakura? Did she invert the blade or something while rushing forward?
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby that one guy » January 10th, 2009, 5:21 am

No, the Shadow stabbed her after she hesitated to kill Sakura. It probably would have killed her anyway, that's my thought. Afterall, it takes a few seconds for someone to die.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Watashimo » January 10th, 2009, 9:21 pm

that one guy wrote:
No, the Shadow stabbed her after she hesitated to kill Sakura. It probably would have killed her anyway, that's my thought. Afterall, it takes a few seconds for someone to die.

Hmm, for some reason I was under the impression that Sakura had a knife too.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » January 10th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Watashimo wrote:
that one guy wrote:

Hmm, for some reason I was under the impression that Sakura had a knife too.

Well shiro could always project her one if needed ;)
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ailtin » January 10th, 2009, 10:56 pm

But not in his status. He just used too much projections otherwise he would get killed ^^
Ailtin
Might just like this board

Unread postby Rikh » January 10th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Ailtin wrote:
But not in his status. He just used too much projections otherwise he would get killed ^^

Are you saying that Shiro's life is more important than Sakura's desire for a knife? :shock:
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » January 10th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Rikh wrote:
Ailtin wrote:

Are you saying that Shiro's life is more important than Sakura's desire for a knife? :shock:

Sadly, I think it is... Hm! I would have liked to see a bad ending where Shirou does project a kitchen knife just because she wanted :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Rikh » January 11th, 2009, 3:09 am

abscess wrote:
Rikh wrote:
Ailtin wrote:

Sadly, I think it is... Hm! I would have liked to see a bad ending where Shirou does project a kitchen knife just because she wanted :P

if he has one projection left, and its between Excalibur and a Butter Knife. We all know which one Shiro will decide on ;)
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » January 11th, 2009, 4:14 am

Butter knife > All.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Watashimo » January 11th, 2009, 5:02 am

Rikh wrote:
abscess wrote:
Rikh wrote:[quote="Ailtin"]

if he has one projection left, and its between Excalibur and a Butter Knife. We all know which one Shiro will decide on ;)[/quote]

Obviously the butter knife.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat