Emptiness after finishing the game

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mkilbride » January 27th, 2009, 5:49 pm

I mentioned this in another thread before, I agree.

I always feel bored after I completed a good Visual Novel. Animes seem less cool, games seem less fun, and I feel "Meh", you know? I really get into my VN's.

Saya no Uta was effing good though, it may not be as good as F/SN, but I got that same hollow feeling after finishing it. Tears to Tiara almost gave me the same feeling, the problem is it feels like it ended a little early.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » January 27th, 2009, 6:09 pm

I agree with Tears To Tiara..

I found myself being.. emo.. if you could call it.. for afew days...
I was humming to myself the songs that were found there... The one which i caught myself humming the most was the one called "The Song Of Creation"...

You know?... The part where...

Taliesin played when he brought down the ice

Anyway.. About Saya no Uta.. Has it been FULLY translated mkil? Or is it still in beta?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Mkilbride » January 27th, 2009, 11:16 pm

100%. I used the beta patch, but every sentence was translated and no saving issues or anything weird like that. Patch seems 100% A-OK to me.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby HeartCard » January 29th, 2009, 1:57 am

*Grabs a piece of marble used for sculpting*
BEHOLD!
MAH
REALITEH
MARBLE!!!
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby sabata2 » January 29th, 2009, 4:55 am

HeartCard wrote:*Grabs a piece of marble used for sculpting*
BEHOLD!
MAH
REALITEH
MARBLE!!!

:shock:

*Strengthens Body and prepares for TEH PANE!*

But really though, even though I'll sound crazy, I can do that >_>
sabata2
Addict

Unread postby HeartCard » January 29th, 2009, 6:52 am

"MONGREL! I SEE THAT!"

The hell? Oh...This piece of marble is the stone inferno used to start his dojo.
Hmm...*throws at sabata2*. You've been Stone'd.

*Watchs it bounce of sabata2's strengthened body*
...h4x.
Well, it's official. You're hard.

Anyways, you might not be channeling "mana" but releasing the limit on your mitochondria slightly.
There are cases of people who can do such to some extent. I am one of those people.
Basically, the mitochondria in your body only produce 1/1000th of what they could.
In some cases it is abit higher, but generally no more than 1.5/1000th(or 1/750th)
This is nessessary for the body to have such a limitations. Because it not being limited could stunt growth, cause insomnia, among other problems...
Possibly why my boyfriend stands a foot over me when he's only 6'1. >_<
Anyways, lowering the limit to 1/500th would OBVIOUSLY have an extensive effect. Effectively doubling your "stamina" so to speak.

So while you may feel like "Dood...Am I haxing with mana?" you might infact just be lowering the limit on your mitochondria.
From what I've heard there are people who can go as low as 1/100ths. I myself would only estimate going to somewhere near 1/400th.
In my case, it is a Conscience decision. Though I probably started with an already lower than average amount(probably 1/900ths, same as quite a few people).
In your case, your body may recognize how to do so subconsciously.

Find your trigger. That's your key. You're not gonna BEEF UP or anything, but it should generally give you faster reflexs, more stamina/energy, etc.
In theory, having a VERY LOW fraction would border on magic h4x.
Basically, in theory, having about 1/5th of your maximum mitochondrian output could give you a natural static charge or extensive heat.
I wouldn't attempt such, because the same theory states that it could be fatal to the body. You could literally zap your heart or brain to death, or turn into a GREAT BALL OF FIRE! *Dances*

But yeah. Just a thought. That COULD be what you're feeling as "Mana".
Find. The. Trigger.
Mine is simple. Move it. Imagine it unlocking. It unlocks slightly. The key is placed in the lock, it is turned. That lock becomes unlocked. The key is placed at the next lock, repeat. Well that's how I used to do it, one lock at a time. Now I just imagine unlocking a large amount at once.
I doubt I've unlocked more than 1/300th or so. Hell, at 1/400th I start to black-out.

inb4howdoudoit: How do you move your thumb? Yes, your body sends a command that says "move" and your thumb moves. But how do YOU move it? What conscious trigger gives you the ability to move your "Thumb" or "Shoulder" or "Left Buttcheek"?

DEAR GAWD I TAIPE TOO MAWCH. Whole Mitochondria section SPOILER TAGGED for teh space saving.
In the words of my friend Boomer from WarCraft3: "And that, my lovely lady, is why I don't question your gender."
Mah signature starts here.
Behold! Twist Ties and Eroges as far as the eye can see!
Fate/Twisted Night:
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2838
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby Message » January 29th, 2009, 9:05 am

Thread locked. (Insert random po'ed namecalling here.)

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat