Path used in Fate Hollow Ataraxia

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Path used in Fate Hollow Ataraxia

Unread postby thisoneguy » January 4th, 2009, 8:15 am

Does Fate hollow ataraxia follow the normal end of the Heaven's Feel path? It says that Shirou destroys the Holy Grail, which happens in that path. In the Fate hollow ataraxia Full op (which is shown below), if you watch carefully, at 0:12 - 0:22 you can see written: "The 1st Day of 'Heaven's Feel': Resumption Mimicry" and followed by the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days of Heaven's Feel.

This can also mean that
only the dream of Avenger, who assumes the role of Shirou, follows the Heaven's Feel path and that this is not the actual path that was used once they are out of the dream. However, Saber is still alive and she's suppose to die in Heaven's Feel.
thisoneguy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby VoidAvesta » January 4th, 2009, 9:27 am

i think it just follows a happy ending where everyone survives.
Community Crucis member: Angra Mainyu
Beasts Lair member: Angra Maniyu :p
Melty Bread member: Kyokushi
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby Shourai » January 4th, 2009, 10:26 am

Actually, I think it has every bit from each route. In Fate and UBW, the Greater Grail wasn't destroyed by Shirou, but dismantled by Lord El-Melloi II. The same fact applies for F/ha; El-Melloi II was the one responsible for the elimination of Greater Grail and not Shirou. Also, as you mentioned before, all Servants and Masters (Including Bazette) survived in F/ha.

Lastly, the Shirou (Avenger) in F/ha doesn't show any affection to one girl more than the others.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Xamdou » January 4th, 2009, 10:49 am

No mister , not all survived , Kotomine died and Karen replaces him while Shirou/Avenger just going around and sex with everyone (not males of cause>_<).Oh , and also grandpa Mato also died(well , he didn't appear at all)
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shourai » January 4th, 2009, 11:06 am

Xamdou wrote:
No mister , not all survived , Kotomine died and Karen replaces him while Shirou/Avenger just going around and sex with everyone (not males of cause>_<).Oh , and also grandpa Mato also died(well , he didn't appear at all)
Yeah, well, you get the idea anyways. >_<
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Rikh » January 4th, 2009, 3:30 pm

F/HA is exactly like KT

routes can be debated honestly... but its mainly there to provide a very large amount of back-story, and new/interesting characters

also you never get to see Tohsaka in a swimsuit during F/SN... so that makes the game alone worth it
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Altima of the Gates » January 4th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Rikh wrote:F/HA is exactly like KT

routes can be debated honestly... but its mainly there to provide a very large amount of back-story, and new/interesting characters

also you never get to see Tohsaka in a swimsuit during F/SN... so that makes the game alone worth it

Exactly, and you get some really good backstory for Rider, Lancer, and Caster. I went through it recently (understanding like 10% of it, but some scene translations really helped)
The humor mixed with intriguing information and great story make for a great add-on to Fate.

@thisoneguy:

The "Heaven's Feel" in "The 1st Day of 'Heaven's Feel': Resumption Mimicry" is talking about the ritual itself, the "Heaven's Feel" or the "Seihai Sensou/Holy Grail War" its not specifically talk about the Heaven's Feel route.
Altima of the Gates
Might just like this board

Unread postby dj898 » January 4th, 2009, 11:29 pm

I've heard the English patch is being worked on using Korean patch as the basis?
When the patch is out you guys should play it again.
The story in this one is really good and gives a lot of info about many of characters...

Especially the scene with Rider and Shirou... Not only you get to know more in depth about her back story but the heated scene....
dj898
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby that one guy » January 5th, 2009, 12:46 am

Rider is great in this game. Though I think most of F/HA is not worth translating when there are better things out there, some scenes are just too great. Stalker Rider FTW.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 5th, 2009, 1:00 pm

It basically is nothing more then a combination of the three routes in Fate while replaying the 3rd HF War with the group from the 5th HF War. In any case it basically shows who were the Masters of the Seven Servants originally summoned along with Gil of course.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby dj898 » January 5th, 2009, 11:30 pm

and got killed by Kotomie(?) along with her arm. upon her death she made pact with the Avanger and hence endless 4 day cycle of grail war.
It seems she only wanted to play the grail war not win so the 4 day cycle where at the end of 4th day everything is reset...
dj898
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 6th, 2009, 1:26 am

dj898 wrote:
and got killed by Kotomie(?) along with her arm. upon her death she made pact with the Avanger and hence endless 4 day cycle of grail war.
It seems she only wanted to play the grail war not win so the 4 day cycle where at the end of 4th day everything is reset...

Actually that one could be explained in two ways here.
One Avenger only lasted for four days in the 3rd HF War. Second, Bazzett was only in the 5th HF War for the first 4 days until Kotomine took her Command Seals and left her for dead.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby dj898 » January 6th, 2009, 3:07 am

possible... however Bazzett herself complained the pain to go through in order to rebirth for the 1st day of 4 day cycle though she got used to it...And also Avenger made the remark that she only wanted to participate the grail war with no specific ending of sort...
dj898
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » January 7th, 2009, 6:28 am

I don't think it follows any particular route from Fate/Stay Night. Considering it's a "Fun-Disc" like Kagetsu Tohya and all.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 7th, 2009, 6:36 am

Yeah but isn't this more of a cannon like storyline that kind of follows the series. I'll give you Kagetsu Tohya as a fun disk to have the series make some more sense, but
doesn't this actually follow the story of what happened with Bazzett during and after the 5th HF War? So woubd;t this make it kind of a legitamate story that combines the routes due to the power of the Greater Grail being activated once more?
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby that one guy » January 7th, 2009, 7:41 am

Wow, I just noticed the similarities between my SN and the TC's...weird.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » January 7th, 2009, 8:01 am

@Kid-Wolf
Then how about considering Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to be Bazzett's route? Assuming that if she participated in the 5th Holy Grail War and became a sub-heroine. Oh yeah, there's also Caren's "route".
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby AlinSabel » January 7th, 2009, 11:24 am

ARGH ARGH ARGH.

Why. Why do people keep asking this question. :(

F/HA is a world in Bazett's mind, set up by Avenger. The characters of the fifth war play the roles of the third war, and 'Shirou' is actually played by Avenger. It is, in essence, a fun disk exactly like Kagetsu Tohya (lol day loops). The 'real' ending from F/SN doesn't play a role, as the real world doesn't have very much to do with this fake world.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 7th, 2009, 1:51 pm

AlinSabel wrote:ARGH ARGH ARGH.

Why. Why do people keep asking this question. :(

F/HA is a world in Bazett's mind, set up by Avenger. The characters of the fifth war play the roles of the third war, and 'Shirou' is actually played by Avenger. It is, in essence, a fun disk exactly like Kagetsu Tohya (lol day loops). The 'real' ending from F/SN doesn't play a role, as the real world doesn't have very much to do with this fake world.

So in the end
it's all in Bazzett's mind? The poor thing she never was given an ero ero scene with Shirou at all, but runs across him every once in a while. Besides it could also explain who took over the position at the Church for Kotomine though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby serialies » January 7th, 2009, 4:18 pm

It's a little misleading to simplify it as "it's all in Bazett's head"
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat