arrgh

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

arrgh

Unread postby christyu » January 3rd, 2009, 2:47 am

just got the voice DVD but it's taking like 3 hours to patch!!! :evil: :evil:
christyu
Totally hardly posted

Re: arrgh

Unread postby Rikh » January 3rd, 2009, 7:26 am

christyu wrote:just got the voice DVD but it's taking like 3 hours to patch!!! :evil: :evil:

it does that -_-

Best of luck to you!
Worth it btw
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Levethix » January 3rd, 2009, 8:38 am

I agree. it is very much worth it to loose the confusion of not knowing who is speaking what sometimes. Not to mention it adds some emotion to the text.
Levethix
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » January 3rd, 2009, 9:06 am

Levethix wrote:I agree. it is very much worth it to loose the confusion of not knowing who is speaking what sometimes. Not to mention it adds some emotion to the text.

???
FSN has that problem? I never had it...
Anyway. Got a chance to get RN but... Is it really that diferent? playing the unvoiced and the voiced vers, I mean. My cashies have to be used to pay some debts, y'know...
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby -[J1N]- » January 3rd, 2009, 10:34 am

abscess wrote:
Levethix wrote:I agree. it is very much worth it to loose the confusion of not knowing who is speaking what sometimes. Not to mention it adds some emotion to the text.

???
FSN has that problem? I never had it...
Anyway. Got a chance to get RN but... Is it really that diferent? playing the unvoiced and the voiced vers, I mean. My cashies have to be used to pay some debts, y'know...

If you're the type that puts auto-read on constantly, then I think you should go for it. If you are willing to listen to every spoken word when you install the voice patch, it can effectively DOUBLE (or more) the time it takes to finish the game. The game sounds much more interactive with the voices as well, in my opinion, and hearing particular character voices (such as Kotomine) really makes the game more impacting.

For reference, it took me 20+ hours to complete the Fate route, even after I added the voice patch halfway through the route.

Debts will keep building up if you don't pay it, so you should think it carefully though :lol: .
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » January 3rd, 2009, 11:24 am

I like the fact that i can improve on my japanese language while reading... Granted.. I only understand verbal translations... But still.. Come on guys.. admit it..

Hearing Rin's voice during...

~UBW Route~

Ilya's mansion... Lancer and Shirou about to make the deal.. But Shirou lays down ONE CONDITION...

Its like all the wait suddenly makes it all worthwhile... XDDD

PS...
@Christyu..

Next time you post..

PUT A REAL TOPIC HEADING DAMMIT!

Like.. "Patching ETA", "Walkthrough help" etc...

Stop with the "arrgh!" "okay okay" and "Need Help! Need Help!" thing... If i was not being considerate about the fact that you're new, i would have TOTALLY IGNORED your posts... and FYI...

More people will read your post if it has an actual topic heading... Thus you'll get your questions answered faster...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat