A few questions (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

A few questions (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Unread postby vutall » December 26th, 2008, 10:00 pm

So, I just finished Heaven's Feel, and I must say...Wow. In my opinion, that is the best story for the game.

But I was wondering a few things..
1. Doesn't the ending in this route leave Shirou the best chance of becoming Archer?
2. Does Shirou remember anything that happened? or did his mind become destroyed as Illya feared?
3. What story line does Type-Moon consider the "True" ending to the game?
4. Does F:HA clear up anything? I know its a sequal, but from what i read about it, it seems almost as if its another parallel story...
vutall
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby solopy567 » December 26th, 2008, 10:18 pm

Read at own risk.

1. He abandoned his ideals to protect Sakura, so I don't think this is what made him into Archer.
2. I think he remembers, but he did destroy his memories of Saber after he killed her.
3. I think HF True End is the "end" of the game. In the game Battle Moon Wars, Saber is summoned by Kohaku, and Saber recalls sometimes that she was stained black, which didn't happen in Fate or UBW.
4. I didn't play it yet, but I don't know if it's a real real sequel to F/SN because it is a world in which Shiro is repeating all the time.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Re: A few questions (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Unread postby DarkEyes » December 26th, 2008, 10:28 pm

vutall wrote:1. Doesn't the ending in this route leave Shirou the best chance of becoming Archer?

fate shirou has the best chance of becoming archer
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » December 26th, 2008, 11:46 pm

DarkEyes wrote:
vutall wrote:1. Doesn't the ending in this route leave Shirou the best chance of becoming Archer?

fate shirou has the best chance of becoming archer
though you say highest chance, it's still less than 1% for fate shirou to become archer.

we are probably comparing 0.1%, 0.01%, and 0.005% for those respective endings.

also

2. shirou regained his memory after he was restored into a new body.
3. none. all stories are equal in terms of canonity. bmw is not canon.
4. nope. all it tells us is about the boy named angra mainyu and a girl named bazett fraga mcremitz
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Kansho » December 26th, 2008, 11:50 pm

vutall wrote:So, I just finished Heaven's Feel, and I must say...Wow. In my opinion, that is the best story for the game.

But I was wondering a few things..
1. Doesn't the ending in this route leave Shirou the best chance of becoming Archer?
2. Does Shirou remember anything that happened? or did his mind become destroyed as Illya feared?
3. What story line does Type-Moon consider the "True" ending to the game?
4. Does F:HA clear up anything? I know its a sequal, but from what i read about it, it seems almost as if its another parallel story...

1 - No, that's why Archer decided to not kill him. Shirou took another path.
2 - Yes, he remembers. The memories are something stored in the soul, and only his body died, so there is no problem. When he was "losing" his memories, was only due to the damage in his brain.
3 - Heaven's Feel True End it's "the true ending of Fate/stay night" according to Tiger Dojo 39. That didn't means that it's the only canon, as you can take as canon all the routes without a problem. As Raitei said.
4 - Avenger's and Bazett Fraga McRemitz (Lancer's original Master) backgrounds. Some info about Rider, Lancer and Caster pasts. A lot of joke stuff, a new serious storyline... And yes, ataraxia didn't really is a "real" sequel, it's a "fan-disc" with info and a new side-story six months after the war. But it didn't follow a particular route.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » December 27th, 2008, 12:02 am

Just to make sure, it's spelled "Bazett" then? I always thought it was Bazette. :lol:
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby vutall » December 27th, 2008, 1:02 am

Hm. Thanks everyone. That helped.

Though, its a little sad there isnt a follow on story to any of the F/SN routes to show what everyone does with their life after the war...
vutall
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat