Which Servant class do u think suits u the most?(spoiler)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Which Servant Class do you think you are?

Avenger
11%
Berserker
18%
Saber
14%
Assassin
14%
Caster
11%
Lancer
7%
Archer
21%
Rider
4%

Total votes : 28

Unread postby Vhailor » December 26th, 2008, 12:07 am

<----- Berserker

I practiced kendo for now 8 years but i would be a better (and weak :'''() berserker because violence and passion rules upon me :'D. Well, in my conception of Berserker, this is a state of mind really primitiv with all your senses sharped like a razorblade and focused on the target. This happen to me when i encounter a strong opponent and sometimes i must force myself to calm to avoid mad massacre but hell, what an adrenaline rush. Not necessary something like a stupid charging beast, but more like some kind of predators lead by violent pulsion. You just forget about thinking and tactics, you just are in the confrontation. Love it :D
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby logos » December 28th, 2008, 11:55 am

<-- caster

why go with a puny archer that just stands around on the ground with a puny little bow when you can be a flying hero armed with what is practically a nuclear machine gun and the ability to summon an army of cannon fodder at will. :twisted:

and the ability to use cowardly (...hrm, i meant strategic :shock: ) tactics like remote mind control and attacking with familiars suits my style to :roll:

as for the weak resistance against attacks... well the best defense is always to newer get hit in the first place :D
logos
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat