Which Servant class do u think suits u the most?(spoiler)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Which Servant Class do you think you are?

Avenger
11%
Berserker
18%
Saber
14%
Assassin
14%
Caster
11%
Lancer
7%
Archer
21%
Rider
4%

Total votes : 28

Which Servant class do u think suits u the most?(spoiler)

Unread postby Xamdou » December 24th, 2008, 1:37 am

As the title says :D Avenger,Saber,Rider,Caster,Berserker,Assassin,Archer,Lancer?This topic is kinda pointless but this is just for fun
Last edited by Xamdou on December 24th, 2008, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 24th, 2008, 1:43 am

Well I guess I'll bite.

From what I can think of I could fall under two of the classes. So my guess I may end up being Caster since I like to use magic, and not only that, but also have the abilty to know when an enemy Servant is approaching.

Although knowing my luck I'll be Beserker since I tend to have a raging mood swing when provoked of course.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Xamdou » December 24th, 2008, 1:45 am

I will go under Berserker class then since everyone in rl says me strong in terms of strength and somethings crazy
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » December 24th, 2008, 1:51 am

Hmm.... You should make this a poll. I would suppose that it would be assassin. I tend to not make noise while walking. Besides, cutting throats from a dark spot seems kinda cool :lol:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Xamdou » December 24th, 2008, 1:52 am

Posting is more fun then a 1 click polling :D
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » December 24th, 2008, 1:57 am

Xamdou wrote:Posting is more fun then a 1 click polling :D

Yeah, but that way you can keep track of the users' choice. Well, your topic, your call. So far, a berserker is winning. I' ve got my bet that the assassin class will be the one having the most people towards it :P Well, I'm not counting alignments or anything.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Xamdou » December 24th, 2008, 2:01 am

abscess wrote:

Yeah, but that way you can keep track of the users' choice. Well, your topic, your call. So far, a berserker is winning. I' ve got my bet that the assassin class will be the one having the most people towards it :P Well, I'm not counting alignments or anything.
k done :)
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » December 24th, 2008, 2:03 am

Xamdou wrote:
abscess wrote:

Wow! thanks! I didn't expect that :)
abscess

Unread postby Xamdou » December 24th, 2008, 2:04 am

abscess wrote:
Xamdou wrote:
abscess wrote:[quote="Xamdou"]Posting is more fun then a 1 click polling :D

Wow! thanks! I didn't expect that :)[/quote]Well i just hope people poll and post at the same time too heheh
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby VoidAvesta » December 24th, 2008, 2:53 am

Avenger, why? Cause i hate crowds, when people start walking towards me and i try to get outa the way and then they try the same
and we just crash into each other, then i just wanna hit them, isn't that kinda like Avenging myself? :) , um.. that didn't make sense did it?
Last edited by VoidAvesta on December 24th, 2008, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Community Crucis member: Angra Mainyu
Beasts Lair member: Angra Maniyu :p
Melty Bread member: Kyokushi
VoidAvesta
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » December 24th, 2008, 3:02 am

viewtopic.php?t=1486

There is already a total of 119 votes in the poll here... The lead is a tie between Archer and Caster tho... XDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Sepheriel » December 24th, 2008, 7:14 am

Easy for me. Saber. Best class to be since its well rounded and I like to think I'm pretty decent with a sword. And hey, my favorite character was the class so that is also a bonus.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Inverted » December 24th, 2008, 8:24 am

Berserker . :twisted:

This is the only class suited to me
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby holydiver » December 24th, 2008, 11:55 am

Assassin: not because I want, but because my friends told me a lot of time that I can conceal my presence very well.

And I like a lot to pass through crowds without being seen and sorprise people from their back like a ghost somehow.
holydiver
Might just like this board

Unread postby solopy567 » December 24th, 2008, 1:19 pm

Saber....I'm so generic but that class is over all balanced out, I dont want a musclehead like Berserker or a weakling like Rider. So Saber is a good choice overall.
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xamdou » December 24th, 2008, 1:23 pm

solopy567 wrote:Saber....I'm so generic but that class is over all balanced out, I dont want a musclehead like Berserker or a weakling like Rider. So Saber is a good choice overall.
Hey , Rider class is not really a weakling , for example the Rider in Fate/Zero , take a look at him he is very powerful , more like overpowering
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 24th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Archer for me. I like the idea of picking off enemies from afar before they can even get to you.
"Boom, HEAD SHOT!"
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » December 25th, 2008, 2:46 am

Xamdou wrote:
solopy567 wrote:Saber....I'm so generic but that class is over all balanced out, I dont want a musclehead like Berserker or a weakling like Rider. So Saber is a good choice overall.
Hey , Rider class is not really a weakling , for example the Rider in Fate/Zero , take a look at him he is very powerful , more like overpowering
rider class is usually comprised of heroes with rather weak status (compared to saber and berserker) but backed up by numerous of powerful noble phantasms.

on topic : archer. I can do 1 shot 1 kill with virtually all kind of ranged weapon most of the time. nuff said. :)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Levethix » December 25th, 2008, 3:03 am

Archer, because I never like getting my hands dirty.
Levethix
Might just like this board

Unread postby Avenger » December 25th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Avenger... Don't know why... Maybe because my philosophy and his rather similar...
Avenger
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat