The Sad Story Of My Playthrough. [full spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 20th, 2008, 9:49 pm

To even like him, must state you like rapists, and ones that abuse their sisters also. On top of being a prick.

Oh and, no one say "It's because of how he was raised"

Cause it's not, any family he was raised in = he'd be a prick.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xamdou » December 20th, 2008, 11:51 pm

Altima of the Gates wrote:
Xamdou wrote:Why no one pity Kotomine Kirei????
He is abit pitiful too since his wife died and he was like , left with nothing . Everyone survived at F/HA , including Shinji and only Kirei is dead .......

Wellll, if you think about it, he could have spent time with his daughter and had a happy end, he didn't HAVE to participate is HF 4, after all.

if he didn't join hf4 then whats the point of creating the character "Kirei Kotomine"???lol
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 21st, 2008, 12:19 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok now that we created another GAR-like word I have to ask this can someone explain the deinition for Ne-GAR now to me, just so I can be clear on that of course.

Its basically a direct opposite of Gar. Ne-Gar = Negative Gar or Anti-Gar.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby aldw » December 21st, 2008, 1:53 am

that one guy wrote:Sign me up for the "Brutally kill that bastard known as Matou Shinji" club. Seriously hate that guy.

Here here, sign me up as well, scum like him needs at least the mother of all smackdowns to even remotely come close to getting his just desserts...
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby Raitei » December 21st, 2008, 2:39 am

that is the sad purpose of all around hated character. and sadly, some people are just too busy hating him to see through that fact. :(
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby aldw » December 21st, 2008, 2:41 am

Raitei wrote:that is the sad purpose of all around hated character. and sadly, some people are just too busy hating him to see through that fact. :(

Oh, it's quite obvious the plot purpose of such characters are, doesn't mean they don't deserved to get smacked any less... :wink:
aldw

Unread postby that one guy » December 21st, 2008, 4:54 am

Seriuosly Rai, if his purpose is for us to want to brutally murder him, why take that away, huh? He's already been proven as a worthless Human and a worthless Magus, so why do more damage?
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Masterori » December 21st, 2008, 10:20 am

Shinji is a character is meant to be hated ( usually there is one is every series ) thus I don't see a problem hating him especially after you find out what his done. Most characters arn't THAT hateable.

But I can't believe Shinji actually got a fan. You need to seriously think of it from sakura's point of view...

And sign me up to the " Kill shinji for world peace " club too
Masterori

Unread postby abscess » December 21st, 2008, 10:31 am

aaaah.... guys? There are already another 2 threads about Shinji... At any rate, I don't even have to mention in what "shinji club" I'm in :lol:
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Andros » December 21st, 2008, 2:13 pm

I registered myself only because I saw this thread. First when I saw Shinji in the Fate path I was really annoyed with him, in the UBW I just didn't care for what he did an when Heaven's feel came I actually felt bad for him when you got the background about him, not that anything that happened to him is an excuse for what he did but still, also I felt bad for him when he got killed by Sakura. So... Shinji now has a total of 2 fans.

Kthxbyebye. :oops:
Andros
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Inverted » December 21st, 2008, 2:26 pm

^ LOL!!

Welcome to the board Second Shinji Fan.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 21st, 2008, 2:38 pm

"Felt bad"

I have no sympathy for people who have issues like Shinji. He was born like he was, no outside influence made him that way.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 21st, 2008, 3:04 pm

that one guy wrote:Seriuosly Rai, if his purpose is for us to want to brutally murder him, why take that away, huh? He's already been proven as a worthless Human and a worthless Magus, so why do more damage?
uhm, er... how to say it? continue to hate him, while pity him...

... just doesn't sound right. :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Xamdou » December 21st, 2008, 3:05 pm

Okay 1 thing good about Shinji , he is rich :D
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Uthred » December 21st, 2008, 5:11 pm

Mkilbride wrote:To even like him, must state you like rapists, and ones that abuse their sisters also. On top of being a prick.

Oh and, no one say "It's because of how he was raised"

Cause it's not, any family he was raised in = he'd be a prick.

This is faulty logic, it conflates reality with fiction which is always a mistake. Its possible to appreciate a fictional rapist for his place in the plot or how well he was written without this corresponding to you condoning rape in real life.

Mkilbride wrote:"Felt bad"

I have no sympathy for people who have issues like Shinji. He was born like he was, no outside influence made him that way.

You should get on to all those child and criminal psychologists and tell them they're talking shit. Its pretty well established that a large majority of sexual offenders, etc. are "made" rather than "born".
Last edited by Uthred on December 21st, 2008, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uthred
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Miraploy » December 21st, 2008, 6:10 pm

Despite whatever the situation of his tragic upbringing, Shinji is clearly supposed to be a bad bad bad person. But I can see how that appeals to some people. :wink:
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby that one guy » December 21st, 2008, 8:18 pm

Shinjis "tragic upbringing"? "I'm a normal person who thinks he should be more, but isn't. PITY ME OR I RAPE THE GIRL!"
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 22nd, 2008, 3:30 pm

The power of shinji is showing, guys. He now has 3 posts dedicated to him. And a new word neGar. Not to mention 2 fans.

guess I was wrong abt neGar; i at first thought that its a quality that repulses people, the opposite of Gar. But obviously, a grand total of 2 people are attracted to him. Go Shinji! lets see how far you can go!
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Xamdou » December 22nd, 2008, 3:32 pm

If Shinji was a servant , what will his NP be?Any1 want got ideas? :P
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 22nd, 2008, 3:41 pm

Attitude of Absolute neGarness. Instantly invokes the hate of everyone around him. Hate levels increase exponentially with time you're in range. If you are in his presence for 2 minutes or more, you can no longer bear the idea that you are in the same world as him for one second longer. As a result, you will lose the will to live, and die... :D
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat