The Sad Story Of My Playthrough. [full spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby abscess » December 23rd, 2008, 5:28 am

Holy shit! three threads about Shinji! This guy is just that awesome!
It comes as a surprise that people mention how his upbringing actually matters in how much of an ass he is. I doubt that myself. It's stated in HF that he saw himself as "the special kid" and thought everyone else was of lower value than him, thus he pitied them, but when he was the one being pitied (by Sakura) he effin flips! He was rotten from the beginning... Anyway, I'm out. Shinji is starting to get under my skin.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby MaruKyuu » December 23rd, 2008, 6:48 am

I would totally be Shinji's little sister. What can I say? His smirk is positively entrancing.

This is all assuming that the bastard Zouken doesn't come along with the package.
MaruKyuu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rikh » December 23rd, 2008, 4:01 pm

MaruKyuu wrote:I would totally be Shinji's little sister. What can I say? His smirk is positively entrancing.

This is all assuming that the bastard Zouken doesn't come along with the package.

*twitch*
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xamdou » December 23rd, 2008, 4:04 pm

MaruKyuu wrote:I would totally be Shinji's little sister. What can I say? His smirk is positively entrancing.

Zouken isn't really a bad person , he is pitiful from my point of view from his past :( And i think he is kinda better then Shinji in some ways
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 23rd, 2008, 4:25 pm

Xamdou wrote:

Zouken isn't really a bad person , he is pitiful from my point of view from his past :( And i think he is kinda better then Shinji in some ways

Indeed at least Zouken had a mindset on his goals while Shinji just had his infiriority complex to go with. In any case if you ask me Zouken did let Shinji prove himself that he was capable to begin with only to find out tat pompus aditude was going to get him killed in the most epic way possilbe.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat