Missing pics in fate gallery

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Missing pics in fate gallery

Unread postby Acucar11 » December 15th, 2008, 1:40 am

Hey guys, first of all, thanks a lot for translating Fate/Stay Night. It's the first visual novel I'm playing seriously and I never thought I would enjoy watching playing this kind of game so much ^_^

Now to the point: I finished the Fate route today and I'm confident I haven't skipped a single scene (I used the flowchart provided with the patch), but then I went to see Fate's gallery and it isn't complete... there are 3 images missing =_= so the reason of why I created this topic is NOT to ask how to get these specific images (I'd be happy if you did so, though, as long as there aren't any UBW or HF spoilers :P), but rather to ask if these missing images will be unlocked as I play UBW and HF. Does anyone know?

By the way, I've already used the search function of the forum and I couldn't find my answer and I couldn't find it. I've also google'd for it and all I could find was just minitokyo-like sites with wallpapers and scans, not the game gallery itself.

Here's what I'm missing:
Acucar11
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rikh » December 15th, 2008, 2:53 am

i dont know how you possibly missed the second avalon picture... isnt that included in the storyline???
I havnt checked my game, but i think thats it... replay the final battle on fate :)

Also the second picture...
Im sure thats the pic where shiro unleashed his Fate variant of his reality marble
USW, Unlimited Saber World.
He uses it on Gilgamesh, and it provides helpful results
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 2:55 am

You didn't finish the game. Those pictures aren't actually in the Fate route.

Edit: Not positive about the one next to Koujirou. I know the one next to Avalon and the one with the Command Spell are not in Fate.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Acucar11 » December 15th, 2008, 3:09 am

By reading these 2 replies I assume I haven't missed anything so far and that I'll eventually reveal the missing CG's as I play through UBW and HF

Thanks a lot nobaka and Rikh <3
Acucar11
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Prince6233 » December 16th, 2008, 4:01 pm

Acucar11 wrote:By reading these 2 replies I assume I haven't missed anything so far and that I'll eventually reveal the missing CG's as I play through UBW and HF

btw if u find any missing hentai pic from the game dont forget to tell us about it :lol: afterall i got addicted in this game mainy for those 18+ stuffs :lol:
Ban mido kicked the lightning emperors @$$
Prince6233
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Rikh » December 16th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Prince6233 wrote:
Acucar11 wrote:By reading these 2 replies I assume I haven't missed anything so far and that I'll eventually reveal the missing CG's as I play through UBW and HF

btw if u find any missing hentai pic from the game dont forget to tell us about it :lol: afterall i got addicted in this game mainy for those 18+ stuffs :lol:

i want to know how you can miss the H pics in the game...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 17th, 2008, 1:04 am

Rikh wrote:
Prince6233 wrote:

i want to know how you can miss the H pics in the game...
it's simple. to put it in other words : he doesn't own the game and wants us to post it here for him.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby nobaka » December 17th, 2008, 2:11 am

Which is kinda sad, really. The 18+ material is pretty... well, mediocre.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » December 17th, 2008, 4:29 am

It sounds as hypocritical as "reading Playboy for the articles", but it is true. We read this eroge stuff for the stories.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 17th, 2008, 5:24 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:It sounds as hypocritical as "reading Playboy for the articles", but it is true. We read this eroge stuff for the stories.
seconded.

nobaka wrote:Which is kinda sad, really. The 18+ material is pretty... well, mediocre.
not mediocre, just... beyond what normal people could imagine.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Acucar11 » December 19th, 2008, 3:06 am

I hate hentai. I'm not playing this game because of the H scenes.
I've tried playing some visual novel before, but it was damn boring so I just removed it completely from my pc... I kept watching anime and I know there's some VNs of animes I've really enjoyed, like Clannad, for example, but I won't play it because I'll just fall asleep.
This is different in FSN for obvious reasons :P It has battles, cool visual effects and it has a girl who's a swordsman(!). Also, I love how type-moon's characters are drawed. All characters look wonderful, even the male ones (excluding berserker, ofc =_=). Finaly, I decided to play this game because I enjoyed the anime, but I noticed that there was waaaay too much unexplained stuff in it.

So there you go, this is why I play FSN, it's clearly not because it's an hentai game

Sorry for my failenglish, it's not my mother language so... <.<

And btw, i'm on day 11 in UBW and I still haven't unlocked any of fate's missing pics
Acucar11
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » December 19th, 2008, 4:59 am

Acucar11 wrote:I hate hentai. I'm not playing this game because of the H scenes.
I've tried playing some visual novel before, but it was damn boring so I just removed it completely from my pc... I kept watching anime and I know there's some VNs of animes I've really enjoyed, like Clannad, for example, but I won't play it because I'll just fall asleep.
This is different in FSN for obvious reasons :P It has battles, cool visual effects and it has a girl who's a swordsman(!). Also, I love how type-moon's characters are drawed. All characters look wonderful, even the male ones (excluding berserker, ofc =_=). Finaly, I decided to play this game because I enjoyed the anime, but I noticed that there was waaaay too much unexplained stuff in it.

So there you go, this is why I play FSN, it's clearly not because it's an hentai game

Sorry for my failenglish, it's not my mother language so... <.<

And btw, i'm on day 11 in UBW and I still haven't unlocked any of fate's missing pics

I seriously doubt anyone on this board (or in general, really) plays this game BECAUSE of the H scenes.

Play Utawarerumono. You'll get a couple more female swordsmen. Be warned, though, it also has H scenes. It's also not a visual novel per se. It's a mix of a visual novel and strategy game. Still awesome.

You won't get the pics until midway through Heaven's Feel and at the end of Heaven's Feel.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Acucar11 » December 19th, 2008, 6:49 am

Yeah, I'm planning on playing Utawarerumono... in about 1 or 2 years...
I won't play it before watching the anime, and since I watch anime alphabetically, it'll take me at least 1 year to reach the letter U.

Yea yea, I know it's stupid but I won't change my mind! Damn, I wanna watch Tsukihime D:
Acucar11
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 19th, 2008, 11:17 am

Thread locked due to offtopicness. Also there are plenty other threads about finding missing CGs.

Return to Fate/stay night Chat