If a sevant gets biten by a vampire or a DA, wat woud hapen?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

If a sevant gets biten by a vampire or a DA, wat woud hapen?

Unread postby radical_number6 » December 8th, 2008, 8:25 am

just wondering....
radical_number6
Addict

Unread postby Raitei » December 8th, 2008, 8:29 am

since they're spiritual/temporal bodies, I would assume nothing happens. :)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 8th, 2008, 8:30 am

Raitei wrote:since they're spiritual/temporal bodies, I would assume nothing happens. :)

I agree on this one. It just wouldn't make any sense if they could.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby xthr » December 8th, 2008, 8:43 am

Vampire Saber would be delicious tho :\
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 8th, 2008, 8:46 am

Eh? I think just by virtue alone, if Saber was turned into a Vampire, she'd kill herself.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 8th, 2008, 8:58 am

Mkilbride wrote:Eh? I think just by virtue alone, if Saber was turned into a Vampire, she'd kill herself.
but then again, shirou would use a command spell to stop her and have her had hot vampire rape with him like the one shiki had. (shirou's a sex machine btw; he just need a little more... experience.)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 8th, 2008, 9:00 am

She can defy the command spell if she really wants to, it's suggested strongly that if you have enough WILL stat, you can.

Even though they state the Command Spell cannot be denied, it is shown during the course of the game that you can defy it.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 8th, 2008, 9:04 am

Mkilbride wrote:She can defy the command spell if she really wants to, it's suggested strongly that if you have enough WILL stat, you can.

Even though they state the Command Spell cannot be denied, it is shown during the course of the game that you can defy it.
as in? if you're talking about archer's betrayal, command such as "you must not disobey me" is bullshit; rin alone was good enough just to make the servant have his status degraded if he betrays her. but she cannot stop him completely from disobeying her.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby xthr » December 8th, 2008, 9:33 am

Raitei wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:She can defy the command spell if she really wants to, it's suggested strongly that if you have enough WILL stat, you can.

as in? if you're talking about archer's betrayal, command such as "you must not disobey me" is bullshit; rin alone was good enough just to make the servant have his status degraded if he betrays her. but she cannot stop him completely from disobeying her.

I think he means Saber defying caster's command spell in UBW. In that case tho, I think it's more of Saber's magic resistance than her WILL stat (which I'm not sure exists. If it does, Shirou has EX++).
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 8th, 2008, 9:49 am

xthr wrote:
Raitei wrote:

I think he means Saber defying caster's command spell in UBW. In that case tho, I think it's more of Saber's magic resistance than her WILL stat (which I'm not sure exists. If it does, Shirou has EX++).

I believe he'd have a C in will. I think most of his "Supposed" will, is blind optimism and stupidity, and not that he actually has a strong will.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Inverted » December 8th, 2008, 10:06 am

xthr wrote:
Raitei wrote:

It's also special case as a servant is ordering another servant .She couldn't resist Shirou's command spell invocations ,could she, even when they were against her.

Mkilbride wrote:I believe he'd have a C in will. I think most of his "Supposed" will, is blind optimism and stupidity, and not that he actually has a strong will.

That's plain biased disservice .No matter what can be said about Shirou he does have a strong will , which is repeatedly stressed in the game , whether you like it or not.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » December 8th, 2008, 10:16 am

ok, back to topic. imagine if servants can get turned into a vampire...
saber : <3. vampire arturia = win. nuff said. (then saber would really be arc's imouto)
caster : ok, auntie caster seems like the type who would appreciate being a vampire.
rider : meh, she's already a vampire.

garcher : badass vampire. nuff said.
garncer : whoo. <3
garserker : uh, wait, what? imagine him sucking blood. :roll:
assassin : 3 bites at the same time?
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby xthr » December 8th, 2008, 10:32 am

I believe blindness and stupidity is a very integral part of having a strong will. Maybe I am just disillusioned, but I feel that if you are unable to throw out your intellect and reason, you will not have a very strong will. Simply, when faced with all the improbabilities in the world, a "smart" person would rationally take the easy way out, perhaps trying to live a good and just life, but not doing all the idiotic things a person with a strong will would do.

Really, a strong will may be necessary in legends and epics, but in RL, I think dedication is more important than RAWR I GAR

Edit: GARserker would just be like nero and eat everyone whole.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby najirra » December 8th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Raitei wrote:garserker : uh, wait, what? imagine him sucking blood. :roll:

He might as well eat a few humans whole.
najirra
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby gexer64 » December 8th, 2008, 4:03 pm

Which bite, the turn into dead bite, or the one to turn into vampire?
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » December 8th, 2008, 5:12 pm

gexer64 wrote:Which bite, the turn into dead bite, or the one to turn into vampire?
both, I suppose.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Atriel » December 8th, 2008, 7:22 pm

That's what i don't get about Rider...

She's Medusa, right? What part of that is a vampire...? Also the wet dream she gave to Shirou. I'd guess it was like how Saber got mana, but in this case Rider did it in a dream? Somehow... succubus too?
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby bahamut zero » December 8th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Imagine Gil would get bitten:

Mongrels! Walking Food supplies!
bahamut zero
Might just like this board

Unread postby Inverted » December 8th, 2008, 7:49 pm

Servants can also guzzle souls to keep themselves alive.So ...hmm... maybe they'll try to eat vampire too maybe....
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 8th, 2008, 8:03 pm

xthr wrote:I believe blindness and stupidity is a very integral part of having a strong will. Maybe I am just disillusioned, but I feel that if you are unable to throw out your intellect and reason, you will not have a very strong will. Simply, when faced with all the improbabilities in the world, a "smart" person would rationally take the easy way out, perhaps trying to live a good and just life, but not doing all the idiotic things a person with a strong will would do.

Really, a strong will may be necessary in legends and epics, but in RL, I think dedication is more important than RAWR I GAR

Edit: GARserker would just be like nero and eat everyone whole.

I disagree. I think having a strong will is more of you following your own will rather than conforming to the wishes of others. I don't think it has anything to do with stupidity. For instance, resisting constant peer pressure to do things you believe are wrong, requires a strong will. Intelligence and will have little connection. Taking the easy way in actuality is usually the worse option. Will is more the mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action, while intelligence is general mental ability to permit complex, unstereotyped, purposive responses to novel or changing situations. Just so you know, dedication is a synonym for a strong will.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat