If a sevant gets biten by a vampire or a DA, wat woud hapen?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Crack Addic!

Unread post by potaatti » December 8th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Inverted wrote:
xthr wrote:
Raitei wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Mkilbride wrote: I believe he'd have a C in will. I think most of his "Supposed" will, is blind optimism and stupidity, and not that he actually has a strong will.
That's plain biased disservice .No matter what can be said about Shirou he does have a strong will , which is repeatedly stressed in the game , whether you like it or not.
Not to mention that Will isn't the same thing as intelligence.

Crack Addic!

Unread post by xthr » December 8th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Watashimo wrote:
xthr wrote:I believe blindness and stupidity is a very integral part of having a strong will. Maybe I am just disillusioned, but I feel that if you are unable to throw out your intellect and reason, you will not have a very strong will. Simply, when faced with all the improbabilities in the world, a "smart" person would rationally take the easy way out, perhaps trying to live a good and just life, but not doing all the idiotic things a person with a strong will would do.

Really, a strong will may be necessary in legends and epics, but in RL, I think dedication is more important than RAWR I GAR

Edit: GARserker would just be like nero and eat everyone whole.
I disagree. I think having a strong will is more of you following your own will rather than conforming to the wishes of others. I don't think it has anything to do with stupidity. For instance, resisting constant peer pressure to do things you believe are wrong, requires a strong will. Intelligence and will have little connection. Taking the easy way in actuality is usually the worse option. Will is more the mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action, while intelligence is general mental ability to permit complex, unstereotyped, purposive responses to novel or changing situations. Just so you know, dedication is a synonym for a strong will.
Maybe I should have put this in a better way. The kind of will found in GAMES/ANIME/MOVIES/LEGENDS is what I consider to be very much related to a strong stupidity. It's the kind of stupidity that sprouts out "But it's not zero percent. In my case that's as good as 100 percent!"

I don't agree with taking the "easy way out" is generally the wrong answer. At least not in the way I meant it. Sure standing up for yourself/others is a good thing, but there are always situations when trying to be a hero is not smart. A "GAR" person in real life might run back into the fire to try to save someone else. But since they don't really have plot armor in real life, they will most likely die a rather horrible death, and cause much grief to others.
► Show Spoiler
I'm just saying only in romanticized legends will the statistically impossible occur every freaking time. Don't get me wrong, I like them like your average person, but I'm saying it just doesn't work. It's my opinion.

Crack Addic!

Unread post by Wiiown » December 9th, 2008, 12:27 am

Atriel wrote:That's what i don't get about Rider...
► Show Spoiler
Nasu seems to have taken a few creative liberties with the
► Show Spoiler

Unread post by Raitei » December 9th, 2008, 12:33 am

Atriel wrote:That's what i don't get about Rider...
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Imagine Gil would get bitten:

Mongrels!Walking Food supplies!
gil would not dare disgrace himself by doing things such as sucking blood. he'll drink blood, not suck it. :P (like blood stored in a wine bottle?)
even if he does suck blood, he'll most likely choose girls like saber to be his victim, and not mongrels.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Might just like this board

Unread post by Benawi » December 9th, 2008, 3:23 am

► Show Spoiler
In the case that Gil is a vampire he would pretty much do what Raitei said and have a strict saber blood only as well as any other dignified women he may find. In Gil's eyes he is the king and all around him are nothing but insects. Would a king fall so low as to feed on insects and those in which to him are lower dirt?

Crack Addic!
Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread post by NonExistence » December 9th, 2008, 4:38 am

oh, but you never know... blood is like meth and wild sex mixed together for vampires. if the addiction becomes high enough, gil might just find himself scanning those same insects with lusting eyes...
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.

Keeper of Gil's Vault

Unread post by Keeper of Gil's Vault » December 9th, 2008, 4:52 am

If the hierarchical system of Nasuverse encompasses everything, then it is unlikely that someone with 2/3 divine blood can be tainted by vampire blood. We are talking about someone who was drenched in "all the world's evil" and still remain largely intact. Personally I think the vampire who bit Gilgamesh will be the one that suffers (purged of vampirism and bound to Gilgamesh by eternal servitude?).