What is the name of bgm22.ogg?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

What is the name of bgm22.ogg?

Unread postby yanagi » December 8th, 2008, 2:37 am

I followed the directions from another thread on how to rip the game music to *.ogg files.

Now that I've done it, I don't know what the name of bgm22.ogg is. I couldn't find it in the game music browser.

Does anyone know?
yanagi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby yanagi » December 9th, 2008, 12:54 am

In case bgm22.ogg is too vague, I'm referring to the music that plays when (only read if you have completed Heaven's Feel)

Rin uses the Gem Sword Zelretch to destroy all of Sakura's giant shadows in the cave
yanagi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » December 9th, 2008, 4:18 am

Isn't it "THIS ILLUSION (inst.)"? That's what it plays for me on that particular scene you mention, and it appears on the music browser...
matthewfarenheit
Addict

Unread postby yanagi » December 9th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Yes, it is! I guess I wasn't patient enough. THIS ILLUSION (inst.) starts off a bit differently than bgm22.ogg when the latter is played outside of the game, but that is definitely the piece.

Thanks!
yanagi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 6:15 pm

yanagi wrote:Yes, it is! I guess I wasn't patient enough. THIS ILLUSION (inst.) starts off a bit differently than bgm22.ogg when the latter is played outside of the game, but that is definitely the piece.

Thanks!

Bah. I still prefer the piano version.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby that one guy » December 15th, 2008, 6:40 pm

nobaka wrote:
yanagi wrote:Yes, it is! I guess I wasn't patient enough. THIS ILLUSION (inst.) starts off a bit differently than bgm22.ogg when the latter is played outside of the game, but that is definitely the piece.

Thanks!

Bah. I still prefer the piano version.

I'd say original is best. Piano started to piss me off in UBW when it was played so much. Around the same time I really started to hate Kiritsugu. Not a coincidence, methinks.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat