How (not) Awesome Shinji can be

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

How (not) Awesome Shinji can be

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 4th, 2008, 7:01 am

As demanded by abscess... lol
fourFyFSIX
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby Gumaster » December 4th, 2008, 7:04 am

hes so (not) awesome that he needs his own thread about it
Gumaster
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 54
Joined: November 29th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Unread postby Watashimo » December 4th, 2008, 7:07 am

Hes a whiny, cowardly, arrogant, stubborn, frail, insane, annoying, anti-GAR, incestuous rapist of an insect who thinks he is special because he knows about magic and can shoot an arrow straight. Thats how NOT awesome he is. :)
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
User avatar
Watashimo
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 2:06 am
Location: Clock Tower

Unread postby Raitei » December 4th, 2008, 8:03 am

he's so awesome that he can own most of your arses here. :)
with arrogance power OVER NINE THOUSAAAND, which is only beaten by gil whose arrogance power is OVER NINE HUNDRED THOUSAAAAAND!! :)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Prince6233 » December 4th, 2008, 11:42 am

Shinji is a legend whose

whining > andrew symonds
arrogant > Adolf Hitler
cowardly > armadillo
stubborn > Communist
frail > Ricky pontings integrity
insane > Michael Jackson
annoying > George Bush


see shinji is a legend who beats those people in their own fields lollz :wink:
User avatar
Prince6233
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 24
Joined: November 30th, 2008, 9:28 am
Location: Monkeystaan

Unread postby Henduluin » December 4th, 2008, 12:10 pm

Shinji is so awesome he's the first and only person I was happy to see die in a horrible way.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
User avatar
Henduluin
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 341
Joined: November 5th, 2006, 3:29 pm
Location: Dutchtopia

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » December 4th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Raitei wrote:he's so awesome that he can own most of your arses here. :)
with arrogance power OVER NINE THOUSAAAND, which is only beaten by gil whose arrogance power is OVER NINE HUNDRED THOUSAAAAAND!! :)

Nice touch to claim "your" and not "our" arses. Someone thinks himself special it seems...

Anyways,
as the Magic Circuits have died down by Shinji's generation, WTF is with the wave of three... sharp... things he summons? Can he or can't he do any magic? If so, he may pose a threat to most of us "commoners", but if it was just a byproduct of controlling Rider then he can't do much to anyone, no matter how nerdy or Saberphile, around these forums :P
Last edited by matthewfarenheit on December 5th, 2008, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
matthewfarenheit
Addict
 
Posts: 111
Joined: July 31st, 2008, 12:08 am

Unread postby negum » December 4th, 2008, 1:43 pm

NonExistence wrote:... take a chimpanzee. put a carny hat on its head. put the chimp with carny hat onto a unicycle. that thing sitting there is more GAR than shinji.

Quoted and reposted just because it's awesome.
No, seriously. I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read that. XD

matthewfarenheit wrote:Anyways, as the Magic Circuits have died down by Shinji's generation, WTF is with the wave of three... sharp... things he summons? Can he or can't he do any magic? If so, he may pose a threat to most of us "commoners", but if it was just a byproduct of controlling Rider then he can't do much to anyone, no matter how nerdy or Saberphile, around these forums :P

Didn't he summon them with the book he had?
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 4th, 2008, 2:30 pm

i cackled at the idea that most of the girls in f/sn are more gar than shinji... Think about it. If you rather be GAY over a girl than a guy, either the girl is really manly, or the guy has a gar ranking of negative EX. and we all know that its not the first case...
fourFyFSIX
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby gexer64 » December 4th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Even minor characters are more gar than Shinji. Take Rin's friends for example. They get 5 seconds of screen time and they are still more awesome than Shinji will ever be.

Compared to Shinji, Neco arc is like berserker.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
User avatar
gexer64
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 342
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 4th, 2008, 2:36 pm

Actually, the classmates of Shirou whom we never get to see are more GAR than Shinji. Shinji just takes things into negative... no appearance = 0 > negative
fourFyFSIX
User avatar
BlackTornado
Addict
 
Posts: 115
Joined: August 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

Unread postby Raitei » December 4th, 2008, 2:49 pm

matthewfarenheit wrote:Nice touch to claim "your" and not "our" arses. Someone thinks himself special it seems...
I'm putting it there to add more... emphasis. "we" is quite weak. and doesn't invite curiosity. :)

Anyways, as the Magic Circuits have died down by Shinji's generation, WTF is with the wave of three... sharp... things he summons? Can he or can't he do any magic? If so, he may pose a threat to most of us "commoners", but if it was just a byproduct of controlling Rider then he can't do much to anyone, no matter how nerdy or Saberphile, around these forums :P
it's conjured by his own magecraft. (if it's still can be called "magecraft", since he doesn't even have a magic circuit) rider has nothing to do with it, nor she has knowledge concerning thaumaturgy.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby abscess » December 4th, 2008, 5:32 pm

BlackTornado wrote:As demanded by abscess... lol

Wow guys...! You actually went on and did it! lol Well, now we can stay here and bash out at this (not) AWWWWWWWESOME character!

Oh, just as a side note: I can't demand anything, merely suggest. It's not like I'm some admin or mod. Was just trying to keep the other thread safe from the infamous padlock powerup.

Raitei wrote:
Anyways, as the Magic Circuits have died down by Shinji's generation, WTF is with the wave of three... sharp... things he summons? Can he or can't he do any magic? If so, he may pose a threat to most of us "commoners", but if it was just a byproduct of controlling Rider then he can't do much to anyone, no matter how nerdy or Saberphile, around these forums :P
it's conjured by his own magecraft. (if it's still can be called "magecraft", since he doesn't even have a magic circuit) rider has nothing to do with it, nor she has knowledge concerning thaumaturgy.

Really? I thought that he got that ability because of the book. When he doesn't have the book he is completely useless, he never tried to do any fancy things when not in power of the book. Is there some source that can clarify wether or not Rider has any connection with the book?

Also, didn't Shinji say that, since he can't use magic, he is like any other person out there when he was trying o convince Shirou to side with him?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread postby Raitei » December 4th, 2008, 5:46 pm

abscess wrote:Really? I thought that he got that ability because of the book. When he doesn't have the book he is completely useless, he never tried to do any fancy things when not in power of the book. Is there some source that can clarify wether or not Rider has any connection with the book?

Also, didn't Shinji say that, since he can't use magic, he is like any other person out there when he was trying o convince Shirou to side with him?
yeah, it's most likely because of the book. and don't believe all those shinji trashtalk. he even said sakura wasn't involved in the war and he is the only master in the matou house. just because he doesn't have magic circuits doesn't mean he's completely harmless...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby negum » December 4th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Yeah, but wouldn't Shinji brag if he had some kind of ability. Like: I'm better than you(Well, he does that anyway.) because I can use magic. Or something along those lines.
He thinks he is/wants to be better than others. So if he had something to show off, I'm pretty sure he would.

Actually, how good is Shinji's archery? Was that ever mentioned?
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
User avatar
negum
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: March 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread postby Raitei » December 4th, 2008, 6:03 pm

negum wrote:Yeah, but wouldn't Shinji brag if he had some kind of ability. Like: I'm better than you(Well, he does that anyway.) because I can use magic. Or something along those lines.
well, I think he does brag about that to rin since she once expressed her annoyance of matou still learning about magic even though they "cannot" use it. but to shirou, I would think he dare not to show off all his abilities (though he most likely will if given the chance), since he doesn't know if shirou is a magus. magi rule #1 : be discreet.

He thinks he is/wants to be better than others. So if he had something to show off, I'm pretty sure he would.
oh he does. he bragged about rider, for instance.

Actually, how good is Shinji's archery? Was that ever mentioned?
below mitsuzuri ayako. nuff said. :3
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Watashimo » December 4th, 2008, 6:14 pm

I still think if you throw Shinji into a fist fight he would be the first to lose, or the first to run away. Since he can only use magic with the help of the book (he has NO magic circuit, so I don't care what you say, he can't cast magic without it). Shinji could only beat someone if he had a bow on him, nuff said.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
User avatar
Watashimo
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 2:06 am
Location: Clock Tower

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 4th, 2008, 6:15 pm

I believe Shinji would win a fight by merely talking. I think his voice, attitude, and gestures would just be so annoying, you'd walk away.
User avatar
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 686
Joined: May 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Unread postby Raitei » December 4th, 2008, 6:17 pm

well, given the fact that most of you are now aware that he is not "that harmless", I can't deny the fact that shinji's potential threat level is now eliminated. :) won't caught you off guard the next time you cross him, will he now? :3
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Watashimo » December 4th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Well according to Rin he is a harmless insect, even with Gilgamesh at his side. Hehe.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
User avatar
Watashimo
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 2:06 am
Location: Clock Tower

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests