How (not) Awesome Shinji can be

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby xthr » December 7th, 2008, 5:55 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Damn and here we would fo confrimed about Rin's sexuality once and for all. I mean we all know she's completely yuri over Saber since Fate.

Now that I think about it Shinji is so not awsome he makes straight girls go yuri, or dress up as a reverse-trap.

Shinji as a trap... hmmm
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 7th, 2008, 5:58 am

xthr wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Damn and here we would fo confrimed about Rin's sexuality once and for all. I mean we all know she's completely yuri over Saber since Fate.

Now that I think about it Shinji is so not awsome he makes straight girls go yuri, or dress up as a reverse-trap.

Shinji as a trap... hmmm

You know I didn't quite think of that way. So maybe you're right about Shinji being a trap that has nothing but negative abilities.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 7th, 2008, 6:25 am

then he can be quite useful no?

send shinji to join religious extremists. Everyone else quits the next day. No more terrorists. yaw
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Xamdou » December 7th, 2008, 8:33 am

his so awesome that the character designer and director decide to even make him
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 8th, 2008, 6:50 am

Hes so awesome a new term has been made for him:

NeGAR
AKA Nega-GAR or Anti-Gar
The last stage in male feminism. NeGAR is a natural quality cursed to a few men who, due to their pathetic status, are often times mistaken as girls. "I'm NeGAR for X" indicates that X's raw feminism is so high that it invokes feelings of love from otherwise straight men.

NeGAR occurs when a man's strength, courage, and all-round badass quotient are so low that it actually drops into the negatives, making them more woman than man. Even admitting willingness to put in the ass of a NeGAR person is not gay, because compared to such men, even women are GAR.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby xthr » December 8th, 2008, 7:04 am

I don't think Shinji is all that feminine :\. He clearly has his male ego. Calling him feminine would be an insult to all the actual females in the world.

I mean. Shinji is awesome. Yeah.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 8th, 2008, 8:13 pm

Meh. I meant feminine to represent how NOT GAR he is as represented by the phrase "when a man's strength, courage, and all-round badass quotient." Even so, it was a failed attempt at a joke apparently. No offense intended.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » December 8th, 2008, 8:49 pm

I know it's a joke, but it's as if you said that women have no strenght, courage and can't be badass. <_<

But don't mind that, we're all neGar for Shinji. He's that cool.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 8th, 2008, 9:04 pm

Well its more like that those 3 qualities are the stereotypical embodiments of being "manly." Its sexist, yes, but those are traditional "manly" qualities. I didn't even think about it that way until you guys pointed it out since alls I did was change the official definition of GAR.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » December 8th, 2008, 9:30 pm

lolololol
I'd say that his lack of "manly" qualities stack so much in the negative values that he just can't be considered a man anymore. Saying that you'd fuck Shinji doesn't mean you are gay, since he isn't a man. A neGar character isn't considered a woman, just.... not a man. More like a really, really, reeeeeaaally crappy living thing. Just because you are not considered gay because of wanting to fuck Shinji up doesn't mean that you are not free of any other lulzy labels! :lol: Think of it like someone into dendrophilia, or zoophilia, or maybe even necrophilia but... more into wanting to screw really crappy character, like Shinji! :D
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby NonExistence » December 9th, 2008, 5:21 am

but saying that you'd screw shinji would imply that you have a desire to screw him. so no. no one would EVER say they'd screw shinji. if they did, they need to be categorized into a new word all to themselves.

and on that note:
n0obphilia
aka. neGar-mania
the act or fantasy of an insane, twisted dog to engage in sexual activity with other insane, twisted, and most importantly, neGar male characters (like shinji).
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » December 9th, 2008, 5:32 am

OK, so I didn't check out this thread for a couple of days... and we have arrived at this? *shakes head, slowly backs out*
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 9th, 2008, 6:59 am

oh man. when i suggested negative garness, this was not what i had in mind.... god... neGAR folks make you go limp, dry, and turned off. not the other way round
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Watashimo » December 9th, 2008, 7:17 am

BlackTornado wrote:oh man. when i suggested negative garness, this was not what i had in mind.... god... neGAR folks make you go limp, dry, and turned off. not the other way round

Lol, not quite what I had in mind either. I merely meant it as other people with low GAR skills being attracted to them. I guess it didn't come out right ^^;;;
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat