rinrider hscene [spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

rinrider hscene [spoilers]

Unread postby handey » November 27th, 2008, 11:11 am

it's about the h-scene in hf's day 5 night.
where shirou dreams about having anal sex with tohsaka, but tohsaka seems to have rider's eyes.
do you guys think it has any meaning, or is it just fanservice (and good one at that, it was better than the ubw rin hscenes >.<, even if ubw>hf in general since honestly, the only real good things about hf were kotomine (he's totally awesome in the route) and maybe the "normal" ending, the game would be incomplete without a "good" ending where the main character dies ;), but i'm going off topic here).
that's the one thing that left me wondering after heaven's feel, i'm not sure if i haven't missed something.
handey
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 27th, 2008, 4:56 pm

I thought this was mentioned before. That is Rider giving Shirou a lewd dream about Rin, since Rider is kind of recovering from the fight she had against him and Saber eariler on. So you could think of it as a gift from Rider, or a curse. Either way we get a better ero ero scene of Rin in the end. Although if you look at it another way Rin has the at least one ero ero scene in each storyline all thinks to Rider of course.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » November 27th, 2008, 6:17 pm

I did wonder why did she had to give him that dream. Is she like a succubus or what? I mean... she's not one...
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Weeaboo » November 27th, 2008, 6:45 pm

When she opened her eyes I shat bricks.

Still much better than the scene Rin got in UBW (I didn't think they'd be able to make a sex scene with Rin fail but they did).
Isn't it sad Sacchin? ;_;
Weeaboo
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Drakron » November 27th, 2008, 7:56 pm

I thought it was Sakura, Rider really does not need it since she could just switch to Sakura.

Also it would explain why Sakura was disappointed the dream was about Rin and not her the next day.
Drakron
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby DracoDruida » November 28th, 2008, 7:55 pm

Shirou was exausted the next day. Rider absorved Shirou's magic energy by that dream.
DracoDruida
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Nerroth » November 29th, 2008, 1:45 am

Didn't realise it was sodomy...

Does the scene give the impression that 'Rin' is enjoying it nonetheless?
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kenzu » November 29th, 2008, 1:04 pm

Personally, at the beginning I just thought that Shirou caught a cold because of going on night walks, and the dream was a result of him staring at Sakura's body too much. But...

Drakron wrote:I thought it was Sakura, Rider really does not need it since she could just switch to Sakura.

Also it would explain why Sakura was disappointed the dream was about Rin and not her the next day.

You got a point. Especially since Sakura's magic is absorption.
So perhaps Sakura cast some spell on Shirou, or made Rider cast it, so that energy could be drawn from him.
She did say that it's her fault that he caught a cold, so perhaps it was something more than a pretext to stay at his house.
Kenzu
Addict

Unread postby Kansho » November 30th, 2008, 12:50 am

That "Rin" was Rider, it's already confirmed. Rider's Breaker Gorgon gives her that skill.

Rider was looking for magical energy after the battle against Saber. That's all.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kenzu » November 30th, 2008, 10:02 am

But Shirou and Saber defeated Rider on the 4th night and he had that dream on the 5th night after defeating Caster. That's pretty long. Rider didn't see Shirou after that + he never saw under her blindfold during that time.
So I thought if Sakura didn't have something to do with it too. Can you explain in detail how Breaker Gorgon actually works? I only understand that it's a curse in the form of magus' desire that sucks his magical energy. Correct me if I'm worng. Nevertheless I have no idea how it can be casted.
Last edited by Kenzu on November 30th, 2008, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenzu
Addict

Unread postby BlackTornado » November 30th, 2008, 11:58 am

breaker gorgon creates a world in which gorgon's eyes are sealed so she does not go around petrifying everyone.

She can turn it on someone else by trapping that someone in a world, much like how she traps herself. Then she gives the dream...
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 30th, 2008, 12:13 pm

Personally, I like to think of it as this, Rider just wanted some action of her own. :P

Of course, we all know that's not the truth, but the Fanboys will stand by that, I believe.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 30th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Well since Sakrua is posessive I think that's what Rider would of wanted to do to see why Sakura likes Shirou so much. So in the end you could think of this as a kind of thanks that Shirou let Rider go back to being Sakura's servant. So I think it was her twisted way of showing her thanks. Not only that, but she does this for the second time in F/HA.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Drakron » November 30th, 2008, 4:49 pm

The reason I think it was Sakura is because she needed magical energy, I was not saying Rider was not involve but that scene plays too similar to Sakura H-scenes and very unlike either Saber/Rin H-scene or Rin H-scene.

I am not saying that I am right, it just my impression of it.
Drakron
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby handey » December 2nd, 2008, 1:27 pm

after reading these posts i came to the conclusion that the dream was brought by rider, but not without sakura's knowledge, and it was like the dream shiki had from len - it was supposed to be sexual, but who he dreamt about reflected his desires (like the len dream), and that's why sakura asked about the dream and was disappointed when she learned it was rin.
that would also fit the conversation between rin and rider in the happy ending, specifically the part about vampirism.

Does the scene give the impression that 'Rin' is enjoying it nonetheless?

yes, more so than the ubw scenes..
handey
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » December 2nd, 2008, 2:55 pm

handey wrote:after reading these posts i came to the conclusion that the dream was brought by rider, but not without sakura's knowledge, and it was like the dream shiki had from len - it was supposed to be sexual, but who he dreamt about reflected his desires (like the len dream), and that's why sakura asked about the dream and was disappointed angry when she learned it was rin.

fix'd :P

Yes! exactly what i was going to say a week back but was to lazy to type in all the details... Thank You! XDDDD
Yes.. I just wanna add that.. It is IN A WAY... Shirou helped Sakura AND Rider.. Coz Sakura need energy to supply Rider.. and the rest you guys should know why.

Haha..

Anyway yeah.. The 'len' dream in Tsukihime...
In a way... Sakura is like Ceil-sempai. Remember?

Tsukihime Spoiler...
Ceil cornered Shiki because of the 'smell'... So basically she knew what's going on. But she was shocked to know (if you chose her); That it was her in the dream.

AND THEN...

In a scene with Arc... Even Arc (the sender) didnt know who Shiki drempt of... She just took an assumption that it was the 2 maids or akiha...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kenzu » December 4th, 2008, 1:41 pm

I finally thought of a way that Rider could cast a spell on Shirou. If for this Breaker Gorgon ability to take effect the target must be seen, then Rider could have seen Shirou through "shared perseption" magic with Sakura.

Sakura used it on Rider when she sent her to the forest to see through her eyes. It should work both ways if the caster wishes it right? That would be most logical since Rider hasn't seen Shirou directly.
Unless this ability can be used from long range like Caster's magic, but I'll stick with the first theory.
Kenzu
Addict

Unread postby gexer64 » December 4th, 2008, 2:21 pm

In FHA Rider does the same thing (pleasant shared dream) so I don't see why it couldn't be her.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat