Most Powerful Servant [Spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is the most powerful servant overall?

Poll ended at December 1st, 2008, 2:31 am

Saber
10%
Lancer
6%
Berserker
4%
Archer
29%
Caster
1%
Assassin (Sasaki)
1%
Rider
6%
Dark Saber
7%
Gilgamesh
35%
Hassan
1%

Total votes: 72

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2008, 4:34 am

Benawi wrote: So if shinji was to have any credit it would be for being a rather tough punching bag.
that shirou can break a neck with his bare hands. and he received a status boost with his circuit activated. cut me some slack, have YOU ever tried dodging and parrying something like that?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Benawi
Might just like this board

Unread post by Benawi » December 3rd, 2008, 4:55 am

Raitei wrote:
Benawi wrote: So if shinji was to have any credit it would be for being a rather tough punching bag.
that shirou can break a neck with his bare hands. and he received a status boost with his circuit activated. cut me some slack, have YOU ever tried dodging and parrying something like that?
No i cant say ive ever dodged a magic attack nor do i ever plan to but from what i can tell and what others said before. The magic from the book is not his. So since he is recieving aid from another its not his power. I have no true idea how the book works(shinji did have knowledge of magic so even if a normal human was giving the book they still might not of been able to use it) so would rather not comment more on it but i agree that at the time he was stronger than most normal people. That doesnt change the fact that i find him useless and a hated character. It also does not change the fact that shirou was able to handle him(minus riders intervention) with ease

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » December 3rd, 2008, 4:57 am

I heard shinji defeated the mikuru beam with the raging wind created from when he eyelashes moved when blinking

gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread post by gexer64 » December 3rd, 2008, 4:58 am

Raitei wrote:
I've dodged shopping carts on black friday and oncoming traffic. Does that count?
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » December 3rd, 2008, 5:00 am

And let's not forget! Shirou has already pwnd his ass before the holy grail war for beating Sakura. If he had strengthened his fists Shinji would have been sent to the hospital or even end up dead (oh glory if that would have happen!). SHirou without "magical backup" (which would have been his own) still owns Shinji.
Rikh wrote:I heard shinji defeated the mikuru beam with the raging wind created from when he eyelashes moved when blinking
Dude.... where do you get that pot? really, can I have some :D
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

NonExistence
Crack Addic!
Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread post by NonExistence » December 3rd, 2008, 5:03 am

abscess wrote:
Rikh wrote:I heard shinji defeated the mikuru beam with the raging wind created from when he eyelashes moved when blinking
Dude.... where do you get that pot? really, can I have some :D
count me in.

let's not forget that whenever shinji takes a step, the shockwave causes an earthquake halfway across the earth. that's why global warming is happening - shinji's earthquakes are spinning us towards the sun!
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.

gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread post by gexer64 » December 3rd, 2008, 5:04 am

NonExistence wrote:
let's not forget that whenever shinji takes a step, the shockwave causes an earthquake halfway across the earth. that's why global warming is happening - shinji's earthquakes are spinning us towards the sun!
That's because he has to lay off the munchies. He is morbidly obese.

BlackTornado
Addict

Unread post by BlackTornado » December 3rd, 2008, 10:05 am

wtf guys... shinji: from less gar than girls -> chuck norris gone wrong -> morbidly obese and incredibly hot at the same time.... just wtf...
fourFyFSIX

Kcuf
Addict

Unread post by Kcuf » December 3rd, 2008, 2:18 pm

Hell, Shinji has the least HP in Fate/Tiger Colleseum and the one who gives the least points (1 point) by killing him.

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » December 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

Kcuf wrote:Hell, Shinji has the least HP in Fate/Tiger Colleseum and the one who gives the least points (1 point) by killing him.

That's what makes hm so great...

Imagine Chuck Norris playing as Shinji!

Within the time limit.. Chuck is gonna pwn you 100 points easy.. While you're gonna get a measly 4 points if you're lucky!
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » December 3rd, 2008, 10:33 pm

I heard Shinji killed Zeus by blowing his nose when a lightning bolt struck

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2008, 11:13 pm

ok guys... no need to make such a big fuss over this simple matter. since when did I say shinji can own everyone (in the game) so easily? I merely pointed out that he in fact is NOT as weak as you expected. in truth, he can own MOST of us here with whatever he has.

that said, back on topic about strongest servant. :)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

abscess

Unread post by abscess » December 4th, 2008, 12:30 am

Raitei wrote:ok guys... no need to make such a big fuss over this simple matter. since when did I say shinji can own everyone (in the game) so easily? I merely pointed out that he in fact is NOT as weak as you expected. in truth, he can own MOST of us here with whatever he has.

that said, back on topic about strongest servant. :)
It's obviously Shinji, man! Thread can be locked now! :lol:
Nah, Im' just kidding here... please Mr.Mod/Admin, put that banhammer down.... Thanks.

Well, I'm just waiting for the results from OP... which will be fairly obvious to us who have already voted... I honestly think Caster should have gotten more love. Even though she is inherently weak, she is quite a cunning woman! She probably could have won in Fate if Gil didn't show up in the last minute and uber-stabbed her to death. In UBW she had a chance, though slim, of surviving if Garcher hadn't appear. HF is just unmentionable, we don't even know how is it that Souichirou got owned in the first place.... Anyway, that's just how I remember it, and you all know how bad my memory is... mainly when there is a good movie on TV.... lol! Robocop 1, I still love that flick!

P.S: DUDE! I HERD MUDKEEPZ VERE DEH STRONGEST SERVANTZ EVARZ!
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

BlackTornado
Addict

Unread post by BlackTornado » December 4th, 2008, 1:03 am

OH! caster got 1 vote! nice...
fourFyFSIX

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » December 4th, 2008, 1:27 am

Raitei wrote:ok guys... no need to make such a big fuss over this simple matter. since when did I say shinji can own everyone (in the game) so easily? I merely pointed out that he in fact is NOT as weak as you expected. in truth, he can own MOST of us here with whatever he has.
One more slightly off-topic statement...

Shinji is a pretty strong and capable person in F/SN... In school for example. He is admired and popular. He has great skill in Archery and became captain, and he is a limited magus if provided support. Shiro given that command spell book would still be unable to cast the same spell Shinji did, as shinji has more skill in that form of magecraft than shiro

(although Shiro>Shinji... just i agree with the previous statement about shinji)

gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread post by gexer64 » December 4th, 2008, 2:11 am

Rikh wrote:
One more slightly off-topic statement...

Shinji is a pretty strong and capable person in F/SN... In school for example. He is admired and popular. He has great skill in Archery and became captain, and he is a limited magus if provided support. Shiro given that command spell book would still be unable to cast the same spell Shinji did, as shinji has more skill in that form of magecraft than shiro

(although Shiro>Shinji... just i agree with the previous statement about shinji)
Wait I thought he was vice captain.

Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Watashimo » December 4th, 2008, 4:20 am

He was vice-captain. In school he is admired and popular with the GIRLS because he has good looks (at least thats what the text says, I personally don't think hes that good looking, but maybe its that arrogant smile I hate). He may have archery skill, but I really think he would lose in any sort of first fight with a capable person. He is a coward, he runs away at any sign that he is at a disadvantage, even if its only a slight disadvantage. As for his magic skill, he only has the knowledge, so if he has no support, then he may as well be considered to have 0 magic talent.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » December 4th, 2008, 4:52 am

Watashimo wrote:He was vice-captain. In school he is admired and popular with the GIRLS because he has good looks (at least thats what the text says, I personally don't think hes that good looking, but maybe its that arrogant smile I hate). He may have archery skill, but I really think he would lose in any sort of first fight with a capable person. He is a coward, he runs away at any sign that he is at a disadvantage, even if its only a slight disadvantage. As for his magic skill, he only has the knowledge, so if he has no support, then he may as well be considered to have 0 magic talent.
Agreed...
But we should really be heading back to the servant topic, not straying the thread to the Shinji discussion. Why not create a thread for discussing how (not)AWESOME is Shinji if this topic will continue?

Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Keeper of Gil's Vault » December 4th, 2008, 5:04 am

With this many "what if" scenarios, I am surprised that no one has entertained the possibility that Hassan incorporating parts of more powerful servants such as Sabre. Furthermore, has anyone considered what would happen if Hassan got the GARm? His body did not reject Lancer's heart, so an arm should be no problem. Hassan MkII throwing broken phantasm daggers?

gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread post by gexer64 » December 4th, 2008, 5:08 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:With this many "what if" scenarios, I am surprised that no one has entertained the possibility that Hassan incorporating parts of more powerful servants such as Sabre. Furthermore, has anyone considered what would happen if Hassan got the GARm? His body did not reject Lancer's heart, so an arm should be no problem. Hassan MkII throwing broken phantasm daggers?
I don't think so. Getting his heart did not give him Gaebolg. So I don't think he get's their noble phantasm's.