Most Powerful Servant [Spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is the most powerful servant overall?

Poll ended at December 1st, 2008, 2:31 am

Saber
10%
Lancer
6%
Berserker
4%
Archer
29%
Caster
1%
Assassin (Sasaki)
1%
Rider
6%
Dark Saber
7%
Gilgamesh
35%
Hassan
1%

Total votes: 72

BlackTornado
Addict

Unread post by BlackTornado » December 1st, 2008, 2:48 pm

Watashimo wrote:I think even the females in FSN are more GAR than Shinji.
ROFL! the sad thing is (for shinji ofc), how true...
fourFyFSIX

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » December 1st, 2008, 3:25 pm

BlackTornado wrote:
heh, shinji can own all of youur (and mine) ass, fyi.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » December 1st, 2008, 9:32 pm

Raitei wrote:
BlackTornado wrote:

i heard shinji beat the sun in a starring contest

Also Shinji once shot down a plane by pointing at it and shouting BANG!

abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by abscess » December 1st, 2008, 11:32 pm

Rikh wrote:
Raitei wrote:
BlackTornado wrote: ROFL! the sad thing is (for shinji ofc), how true...

i heard shinji beat the sun in a starring contest

Yeah, I also heard that he won in a shouting contest after he yelled "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW". Luckily, he was taken away by a WHAAAAAAAMbulance :) .... C'mon! Shinji sucks and everyone knows that. Without the freaky book given to him by Sakura, I think that maybe even Taiga would be able to defeat him. Heck!, maybe even Mitsuzuri! :lol: It's just one of those characters everybody loves to hate! He didn't really have any redeeming qualities like Gil. Yeah, Gil was unlikable most of the times, but at least he had the oportunity to own someone, even if a small one due to his bloated ego. But he did put up a great show in Fate and UBW!

I still think that Gil is really the strongest known servant, if he gets serious.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » December 2nd, 2008, 12:35 am

Rikh wrote:i heard shinji beat the sun in a starring contest

BLASPHEMY!!!! :x
such heroic actions can ONLY be achieved by the Almighty Chuck Norris.
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » December 2nd, 2008, 2:45 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Rikh wrote:i heard shinji beat the sun in a starring contest

BLASPHEMY!!!! :x
such heroic actions can ONLY be achieved by the Almighty Chuck Norris.
Maybe... Shinji is an evil version of Chuck Noris. Have you ever considered that theory? :lol:
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on December 2nd, 2008, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » December 2nd, 2008, 4:17 am

Seriously!? We are now crediting Shinji with as much power as Chuck Norris ... OK then ...
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » December 2nd, 2008, 8:15 am

drizzt_rocks wrote:Seriously!? We are now crediting Shinji with as much power as Chuck Norris ... OK then ...
Chuck Norris... Gone wrong?
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

BlackTornado
Addict

Unread post by BlackTornado » December 2nd, 2008, 11:29 am

Raitei wrote:
BlackTornado wrote:
heh, shinji can own all of your (and mine) ass, fyi.
without a servant... no he cannot...

with one... well technically the servant owns us, not shinji
fourFyFSIX

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » December 2nd, 2008, 2:11 pm

BlackTornado wrote:without a servant... no he cannot...

shinji can do magic. without adequate weaponry or meanings of self-defense, you're screwed. nuff said.
(and honestly, why would everyone think shinji is so easy to own by just cornering and beating him to death like one would do a rat?)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

BlackTornado
Addict

Unread post by BlackTornado » December 2nd, 2008, 2:34 pm

Raitei wrote:

shinji can do magic. without adequate weaponry or meanings of self-defense, you're screwed. nuff said.
(and honestly, why would everyone think shinji is so easy to own by just cornering and beating him to death like one would do a rat?)
he can? i thought he had no magic circuit
fourFyFSIX

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » December 2nd, 2008, 2:44 pm

Shinji is the complete polar opposite of Chuck Norris!

Shinji can do whatever Chuck can do. Only thing is, the end result is the complete opposite!
!すでのな

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » December 2nd, 2008, 3:47 pm

BlackTornado wrote:
Raitei wrote:

he can? i thought he had no magic circuit
read the scene where shirou cornered shinji in fate, the blood fort andromeda one. shinji was using magecraft. probably originated from his book of false atendance.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Keeper of Gil's Vault » December 2nd, 2008, 5:41 pm

If it is damage that Shirou can dodge/tank, it is not impressive at all.

abscess

Unread post by abscess » December 2nd, 2008, 5:57 pm

Raitei wrote:read the scene where shirou cornered shinji in fate, the blood fort andromeda one. shinji was using magecraft. probably originated from his book of false atendance.
Yeah, but wasn't he using the book and not something of his own? I thought that we were discussing shinji's capabilities to do something in his own, not while being backed up by anyone else; be it a servant, a book or a rabid dog.
As I got it, the book itself had some magic within it, that's why he could use magic. If it was a book about spellcraft or sorcery or whatever its name is, he couldn't use any magic no matter how much information he had.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2008, 12:35 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:If it is damage that Shirou can dodge/tank, it is not impressive at all.
shirou didn't dodge or tank. he parried (redirected?) it with a reinforced (mop?). and the process left his head (almost) asplode.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Benawi
Might just like this board

Unread post by Benawi » December 3rd, 2008, 1:34 am

Shirou made 2 attempts to attack shinji, the first he simply dodged by going inbetween the shadows, but is then owned by rider which causes all his injuries. The second attempt he parried shinji's magic and forced him to give up.All the pain he was feeling was due to rider, shinji was useless as always. The strengthening was done effortlessly by shirou and didnt really cause him any head pain

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » December 3rd, 2008, 3:54 am

Benawi wrote:Shirou made 2 attempts to attack shinji, the first he simply dodged by going inbetween the shadows, but is then owned by rider which causes all his injuries. The second attempt he parried shinji's magic and forced him to give up.All the pain he was feeling was due to rider, shinji was useless as always. The strengthening was done effortlessly by shirou and didnt really cause him any head pain
the makeshift reinforcement heightened it. moreover, shirou with his circuits activated isn't some ordinary/average human being you know.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » December 3rd, 2008, 4:05 am

Raitei wrote:
Benawi wrote:Shirou made 2 attempts to attack shinji, the first he simply dodged by going inbetween the shadows, but is then owned by rider which causes all his injuries. The second attempt he parried shinji's magic and forced him to give up.All the pain he was feeling was due to rider, shinji was useless as always. The strengthening was done effortlessly by shirou and didnt really cause him any head pain
the makeshift reinforcement heightened it. moreover, shirou with his circuits activated isn't some ordinary/average human being you know.
Also we all know,
Shinji never loses

He just allows others to think they win

Shinji with a command spell power up and send a round house kick at mach 34.6
without a command spell power up, it remains only at mach 22.3

also re-read the NLBW scene, along with the saber+Shiro+"I has a caliburn" scene...

if you look closely, at 1/1000th of a second, shinji kills berserker by running in, glaring at him, and running away

you just think shiro won because shinji was so fast, that you could not even see him

Benawi
Might just like this board

Unread post by Benawi » December 3rd, 2008, 4:05 am

Im well aware that Shirou is far more unique than other magus however the VN states nothing of Shirou recieving any kind of head pain while strengthening the mop. In fact he said it felt as natural as breathing and went on his way to finish off shinji. Its not like its an uncommon thing to happen to shirou so if one wants to infer he received a headache thats find but theirs nothing that goes out and says it. The thing that makes him makes him nearly fall unconcious was the pain of using full force to punch someone with an arm thats torn to pieces from riders attack. So if shinji was to have any credit it would be for being a rather tough punching bag.