What you didn't like about the series [Spoilers!]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Xamdou » December 17th, 2008, 1:09 pm

Raitei wrote:
Xamdou wrote:
spathi wrote:[quote="Watashimo"]I heard that Taiga unknowingly created the world 3 years ago. All of our memories that were supposedly from before 3 years ago are actually fake memories created when Taiga recreated the world.

I smell Haruhi
Didn't you know?Haruhi was the long lost daughter of Taiga
I feel pity for her husband... if there's one ( willing? surviving? ), that is. :P[/quote]Her husband was a businessman with a business partner who was a wolf in a human form from the northern mountain and have lived for thousands of years. But he was bitten to death by Taiga after she found out that her husband was with a female wolf and had an affair , sad huh :(
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Watashimo » December 17th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Xamdou wrote:
Raitei wrote:
Xamdou wrote:[quote="spathi"][quote="Watashimo"]I heard that Taiga unknowingly created the world 3 years ago. All of our memories that were supposedly from before 3 years ago are actually fake memories created when Taiga recreated the world.

I smell Haruhi
I feel pity for her husband... if there's one ( willing? surviving? ), that is. :P[/quote]Her husband was a businessman with a business partner who was a wolf in a human form from the northern mountain and have lived for thousands of years. But he was bitten to death by Taiga after she found out that her husband was with a female wolf and had an affair , sad huh :([/quote]

That female wolf must have been Horo, the pagan wolf-deity from Spice and Wolf.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xamdou » December 18th, 2008, 12:01 am

Watashimo wrote:
Xamdou wrote:
Raitei wrote:[quote="Xamdou"][quote="spathi"][quote="Watashimo"]I heard that Taiga unknowingly created the world 3 years ago. All of our memories that were supposedly from before 3 years ago are actually fake memories created when Taiga recreated the world.

I smell Haruhi
I feel pity for her husband... if there's one ( willing? surviving? ), that is. :P[/quote]Her husband was a businessman with a business partner who was a wolf in a human form from the northern mountain and have lived for thousands of years. But he was bitten to death by Taiga after she found out that her husband was with a female wolf and had an affair , sad huh :([/quote]

That female wolf must have been Horo, the pagan wolf-deity from Spice and Wolf.[/quote]bingo :D
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby aldw » December 18th, 2008, 3:28 am

One thing that pissed me off was that Shirou should have been more perceptive than he showed in the story, after all any superhero wannabe needs to be able to discern threats and such swiftly and accurately. The UBW route needed more of the ShirouxRin character development that was shown in HF, that would have made things a lot better in presentation.
aldw
Might just like this board

Unread postby Regius Lucis » December 20th, 2008, 2:08 am

Uthred wrote:
Like most mythological figures there are numerous conflicting accounts of what both Cu Chulainn and his equipment looked like. The description you mention above is only referenced (I believe) in the Tain Bo Cullaigne, which, while one of the core sources for the legends of Cu Chulainn, is certainly not the only one. Im surprised you consider the spear to be correct as I dont recall every seeing a reference to its colour - though considering most stories agree it was formed from the bone of a sea monster one would imagine it should be bone coloured. To be honest sticking too closely to the legends may have been a bit of a mistake in this case as a spear that you throw with your toes and that unerringly enters your opponent via his anus doesnt exactly scream "Awesome" ;).

Though I wouldnt have minded if they kept the material about it expanding into multiple barbs inside the opponent and "coursing through the highways and byways of his body so that every single joint filled with barbs." As it would have spared all that altered causality wankerey.

I haven't gotten around to reading all (or even a large portion of) Cu Chulainn's legend, but I seemed to recall it being mentioned as red when I was skimming of the text for a school mythology report. I was probably mistaken, but if I come across that text again I'll post it.
Regius Lucis
Totally hardly posted

Re: What you didn't like about the series [Spoilers!]

Unread postby astalotte » April 23rd, 2014, 2:35 pm

something totally wrong with hf is that without saber the avalon thing wouldn't work therefore no tracing! tsukihime is a totally different matter kohaku is an awesome dandere just like yuki from the melancholy of haruhi suzamiya. There is no possible way of liking hf. I only wish gill or caster made saber alter so they could dress her up in a goth loli dress . kya~~~~~ sadistic saber alter!!!!! *drool*
astalotte
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat