rofl...Rikh wrote:Arc has become the bone of her swordabscess wrote:I doubt Arc can create any weapon. So the answer would most likely be a simple no.
I have a question though, Are Excalibur and Arc of the same nature? I mean, the question sounds really stupid, I know, but they both have a relation to the Earth, the word was created by it and Arc is backed by it. Perhaps they have something in common that I've missed.... dunno if I'm making any sense...
On the topic of caliburn's power and all that, it is visited previously in this thread. I will summarize a few conclusions from my memory:
1. As its stated that Caliburn is used more for ceremonial purposes, its rank as a weapon is lower than Excalibur
2. Attacks above rank B can damage berserker. NPs above rank B can do so too. Although NPs lower than rank B are probably more powerful than attacks of rank A, they still get blocked. That's the system
3. NP status refers to the activated attack like excaliblast. Its rank does not reflect the rank of the weapon itself. How strength translates into attacking power its not known, but its suggested that rank A strength probably causes rank A attacks, with small deviations due to the rank of weapons. After all, a really strong guy swing a stick can hurt a lot. But against God Hand, low ranking weapons will break. (The stick swung against a wall by a strong guy breaks) Berserker might still suffer damage
4. Since Excalibur with prana burst did not do much against berserker, Caliburn as an attack should not do much either. So it makes sense that the real name of Caliburn is invoked. But as Shirou was suffering from cranial pain, he may not have registered Saber saying it. Again this is mere speculation.
5. Plot device rank EX buff ftw