True power of Archer (spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » February 19th, 2009, 12:22 am

Ah, I see what you are saying. However, it is still surprising that these "place-holder" apparitions possess skills that can rival true Heroic Spirits. I always thought lower rank spirits do not fair well when combating spirits of a higher rank. Also, if all Hassans are "place-holder" apparitions who are not real Heroic Spirits, then why do they all possess legitimate Noble Phantasms with tangible ranks? Each Noble Phantasm corresponds to a hero or a bloodline, but I doubt the NPs of Hassans come from their bloodlines.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Shourai » February 19th, 2009, 12:30 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Ah, I see what you are saying. However, it is still surprising that these "place-holder" apparitions possess skills that can rival true Heroic Spirits. I always thought lower rank spirits do not fair well when combating spirits of a higher rank. Also, if all Hassans are "place-holder" apparitions who are not real Heroic Spirits, then why do they all possess legitimate Noble Phantasms with tangible ranks? Each Noble Phantasm corresponds to a hero or a bloodline, but I doubt the NPs of Hassans come from their bloodlines.
But you do realize that they have a collective name for the NP, right? True Name is one that stands out for the NP as well as the Hero. For the "Hero Hassan", Zabaniya is something that symbolizes him. But the Zabaniya from each Hassan differentiate, for they all have their "own version" of Zabaniya.

And no, apparently these minor Spirits cannot combat Heroic Spirits in terms of raw power. In case Hassan confronted Lancer head on, he'll definitely lose. But there's always Noble Phantasm, which can enable lesser (Heroic) Spirits to overpower greater Heroic Spirits.
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat