So, how many routes? (Spoilers)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 6th, 2008, 12:56 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:
So Gil is gonna be another "Arthur is a GAL!!" thing, if things had gone originally eh? Hahaa...

Which would fit in the legends quite well actually.. Considering that he's... sorta.. well.. in love with Enkidu..

instead, how about gil is a GAY! :P that would be more original.
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby WingZero » December 6th, 2008, 2:20 pm

IIRC, the stray Servant you guys are referring to is a shield-bearing Servant from a previous war (i.e. Not 4th). Ajax?

Could be wrong, meh.
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » December 6th, 2008, 3:13 pm

WingZero wrote:
IIRC, the stray Servant you guys are referring to is a shield-bearing Servant from a previous war (i.e. Not 4th). Ajax?

Could be wrong, meh.
could be. ajax is a woman in nasuverse. but I think the idea was scrapped even before the identity of the servant was decided. and I think it was explicitly mentioned that she was from the previous war (the 4th), but back then servants participating in the 4th war's identities weren't even decided. >.>
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby WingZero » December 6th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Raitei wrote:
WingZero wrote:

Could be wrong, meh.
could be. ajax is a woman in nasuverse. but I think the idea was scrapped even before the identity of the servant was decided. and I think it was explicitly mentioned that she was from the previous war (the 4th), but back then servants participating in the 4th war's identities weren't even decided. >.>

Hmm. Thought I read on Fuyuki that the shield Servant was just "from an earlier war". Don't remember it saying explicitly that it was 4th. But then again, you're right, it was a long time ago. Fate/Zero didn't really have proof of concept then.
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat