Moments that you savoured [spoilers, enter if finished game]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Which one of these scenes is permanently etched into your brain?

"I ask of you, are you my Master?"
4%
"The Faerie Land, AVALON!"
1%
"Shirou... I love you."
7%
"King Arthur...Doth thou behold the continuation of thy dream?"
9%
"I have no regrets, this is the only path. My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works."
37%
"King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?"
14%
"I've gotten the answer... It is going to be alright, Tosaka."
1%
"Set, Nine Lives Blade Works!"
13%
"Our souls, hard yet firm. Our power, tearing the mountains... Crane Wing Triple Strike!"
4%
"As the cherry blossoms bloomed, the girl waited and waited, for the boy promised..."
9%

Total votes : 70

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » November 16th, 2008, 4:01 pm

LOL, Kansho blew a fuse, but hey we can all agree reality marbles are cool.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Zensunni » November 17th, 2008, 8:18 pm

I liked the Gil moments...

"What's a hero if he cannot bear this little curse?" I think at fate he was at his best, and even died with style...UBW he showed his villainous side and dies in a humiliating way...who didn't laugh at that sword in the forehead? It was amusing so I could live with that, but in HF he was removed in such an anticlimatic way even though I thought he had potential. That's my biggest gripe with F/SN. :P
Zensunni
Addict

Unread postby Serpentarius » November 17th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Yeah, I was sort of hoping that Shirou would get even more GAR after slaying Berserker (the action high point of the route, I think), and end up fighting, like, "Black Gilgamesh" or something awesome like that. Gil with a double dose of corruption would've been awesome.
Serpentarius
Might just like this board

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » November 18th, 2008, 5:43 am

Gil's parting words in Fate was actually quite profound. Nasu should have exploited the good part in Gil's "Chaotic Good". He should have made Gil go all out on Black Sakura (like whip out his whole arsenal, and raze some land with Ea), show some GARness, and die in a blazing glory. Alas, it did not happen and Gil will be pretty much stuck as the dude with all the potential but always dies because of his bloated ego. Sad.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 18th, 2008, 5:47 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Gil's parting words in Fate was actually quite profound. Nasu should have exploited the good part in Gil's "Chaotic Good". He should have made Gil go all out on Black Sakura (like whip out his whole arsenal, and raze some land with Ea), show some GARness, and die in a blazing glory. Alas, it did not happen and Gil will be pretty much stuck as the dude with all the potential but always dies because of his bloated ego. Sad.

Well, Gil is also present in the 4th War (Fate/Zero). Although I haven't read it completely yet, there's bound to have some Gil moments there.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Raitei » November 18th, 2008, 5:53 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Gil's parting words in Fate was actually quite profound. Nasu should have exploited the good part in Gil's "Chaotic Good". He should have made Gil go all out on Black Sakura (like whip out his whole arsenal, and raze some land with Ea), show some GARness, and die in a blazing glory. Alas, it did not happen and Gil will be pretty much stuck as the dude with all the potential but always dies because of his bloated ego. Sad.

Well, Gil is also present in the 4th War (Fate/Zero). Although I haven't read it completely yet, there's bound to have some Gil moments there.
]yeah, wiping rider's entire army with a single enuma elish and claiming the victory as a warrior instead of a king of carelessness is completely not gar at all... :roll:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » November 21st, 2008, 3:51 pm

"King Arthur... Doth thou behold the continuation of thy dream?" <-- personal favorite moment in the series. Most memorable for me as, after the ending, I was franctically looking for a way to get the "Good" ending (like in Tsukihime) and then realizing that, in fact, there is no Good ending for Saber's route. Though I'm thinking of getting the Realta Nua just to get that supposed extra ending...
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raitei » November 21st, 2008, 4:10 pm

for me, it was saber's confession that strikes a hole in my brain. :P (heck, I might even not end up being what-I-am-now if only there weren't those lines)
the bedivere scene is pretty much complimentary...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Garcher » November 22nd, 2008, 5:10 am

"Our souls, hard yet firm. Our power, tearing the mountains... Crane Wing Triple Strike!"

I'd like to know when that bad ending happens exactly please! I didn't see it and i'd like to!
Could someone tell me which moment and which choice to make? please?
That would be much appreciated :D
Garcher
Might just like this board

Unread postby matthewfarenheit » November 22nd, 2008, 5:28 am

Garcher wrote:"Our souls, hard yet firm. Our power, tearing the mountains... Crane Wing Triple Strike!"

I'd like to know when that bad ending happens exactly please! I didn't see it and i'd like to!
Could someone tell me which moment and which choice to make? please?
That would be much appreciated :D

Just screw up the last conversation with Rider so as to not have her with you in the vs Dark Saber battle. There's like a thousand ways to screw up that conversation, so you shouldn't fail to fail it :P
matthewfarenheit
Addict

Unread postby stryk3r » November 22nd, 2008, 11:54 pm

"I'll be your superhero."

stryk3r
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat