Question about Zelretch(SPOILERS)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 26th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Drakron wrote:The soul disperses at death so that is as close as resurrection as it can get.

Putting the soul in another body seems easy enough, the issue is since the soul contains the blueprint of the body (memories, magic circuits, age, etc ...) there is no point, the moment the soul is fused with a new body it starts aging again so its not immortality so it seems to be only used in extreme cases.

mmmmmmmmmmm...............

So....like this?

If this one is right, I will make the "Nasuverse for beginners" thread...

NOTE: it reminds me of chemistry...

NOTE 2 : I AM AN IDIOT!! I WROTE "DAY" INSTEAD OF "DIE" !!
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Drakron » November 27th, 2008, 12:50 am

Well I do not think you can restore a dispersed soul since dispersed souls go back to the root and re-enter the cycle of reincarnation.

Also it seems switching bodies is common enough for to be a market for artificial bodies, I guess limb regeneration does not exist so in case someone loses half their body its a good idea to switch to a new body, the only drawback I see is when it comes to Magic Crests (that are implanted and so not part of the soul blueprint as magic circuits are, the soul will recreate the Magic Circuits on the new body but not the Magic Crest) and maybe the soul blueprint being "updated" when limb loss occurs (even if I doubt that happens with much severity) but there is not much information on the whole thing and I am just guessing.

And by the comments on Shiro body is pretty much the same as the original (if not better), the only drawback seems to be the mana flow being different but I guess that had to be expected since it seems to be a artificial creation not unlike like the homunculus after all.
Drakron
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Rikh » November 27th, 2008, 8:35 am

zweiterversuch wrote:A ridiculous chart...

I was under the assumption that shiro looked like archer because

A) The future insists on a heat inflamed sunny environment, bleaching his hair and tanning his skin

B) Shiro went superhero to the point where he formed a secret identity

C) Shiro got so freaked out over time that his hair changed color.... his eyes reinforced until they turned grey, and his skin through...hard work???

D) Shiro got obsessed with hair dye and thought it looked cool. he then got a tan cause it was sweet. His eyes are contact lenses

E) Shiro aquired the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, to hold them down, he went to Ayoko Ayozaki for glasses. All she had remaining were contacts. He had to pay her off by fighting a person who collected swords (giving him a nice repertoire of swords). After the climactic battle, Shiro and Goldie fell into a batch of bleach. Shiro won the fight in the end, and recovered. His skin being white, he went to tanning booths regularly until his body became normal (or so he thought). His hair was unrepairable

F) Alternate dimensional reality error...

My explanations for archers change
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 27th, 2008, 8:45 am

Shirou's hair turned white due to melanin loss.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Raitei » November 27th, 2008, 10:18 am

being a superhero is stressful, more so than studying for phd exams.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Euphemism » November 29th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Question about the power ranking charts from http://web.archive.org/web/200707021627 ... r+rankings

How is Black Sakura listed as being above everyone else, unless this is Black Sakura with control of Berserker + Saber?

It was made clear in HF that:
Rin with Zelretch - which is listed on the charts there - beats Black Sakura - or more specifically they are about equal, since with Zelretch they both have access to an infinite amount of magic, but their Magic circuits limit them to about 1000 at a time. Sakura lost because she had no combat experience and couldn't figure out that she should be capable of wining; Sakura won simply because Rin couldn't kill her.
Euphemism
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Drakron » November 30th, 2008, 3:09 am

Because Dark Sakura panicked and keep making those shadow giants and did not realize that the battle come down to endurance and Rin had the lower hand on a endurance battle because she was forced into attack as a defense.

Dark Sakura only needed to stay away from Rin range and tire her out.

Also there is the fact Dark Sakura unlimited mana was a innate ability as Rin unlimited mana was a ability gained by a item, a item that she could lose during combat.
Drakron
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby gexer64 » November 30th, 2008, 4:11 am

Raitei wrote:if bazett manages to fully master fragarach by then, she ought to be one of the strongest being in existence in nasuverse. because no matter what move is used agains her, she'll just turn it back against the user (the exception being gae bolg and haxalon).

fuyuki wiki wrote:Fragarach - The Sword of the Gorging War God.
Full name - Answerer Fragarach - That Which Comes Later Cuts First, the Sword of the Gorging War God.

When in use, the metal ball floats around Bazett. Activation is initiated in response to the trump card where it then generates a blade followed by Bazett punching it. A container is used to hold a fair number of balls.

It's powerful but not as good against those that can resurrect themselves after being killed once (Berserker). Also, only responds that way in regards to the trump card of the opponent, whether it's a Noble Phantasm or not. Can be used normally, but it is the equivalent of a C or D ranked Noble Phantasm when used without those special conditions (the non-Answerer effect).

In the power ranking section (in Bazett vs Shirou)
Bazett is no match for a Servant, even a no-name like Archer.

Soooo Fragarach can't beat:

Caster (nope no trump card)
saber not using excalibur (trump card not being used)
Nanaya Kiri (No trump card)
An army of five year olds infected with the T-virus (lol what)

This is because the trump card HAS TO BE USED.

And as for Archer it was said he had a lover. If it was Rin, he'd have white hair VERY quickly.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » November 30th, 2008, 4:34 am

gexer64 wrote:In the power ranking section (in Bazett vs Shirou)

Protagonist characters such as Shiki, R. Shiki, Bazett are in the X-zone. Protagonist modifers will occasionaly surpass ranks.
bazett's still haven't fully mastered fragarach. not yet.

Caster (nope no trump card)
it'll respond accordingly. should caster use a world devastator magic, it'll turn back against her.

Nanaya Kiri (No trump card)
this is debatable, but suppose kiri's dealing a finishing blow against her, what would happen?

And as for Archer it was said he had a lover. If it was Rin, he'd have white hair VERY quickly.
archer's lover is ilya. nuff said. hair turned white because of the "onii-chan" thingie.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby BlackTornado » November 30th, 2008, 7:01 am

Raitei wrote:
gexer64 wrote:In the power ranking section (in Bazett vs Shirou)

Protagonist characters such as Shiki, R. Shiki, Bazett are in the X-zone. Protagonist modifers will occasionaly surpass ranks.
bazett's still haven't fully mastered fragarach. not yet.

So bazett can turn ANY attack back when its mastered? wow

Raitei wrote:
archer's lover is ilya. nuff said. hair turned white because of the "onii-chan" thingie.

what?
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 30th, 2008, 7:41 am

BlackTornado wrote:
Raitei wrote:

what?

I do believe that is possible since he does tend to talk rather casually when he's around her though. So either Archer has a siscom over Illya, or a lolicon. Either way it seems no one pays overly much attention to Illya with the way things went in the storylines. Although she did have her moemnts, although breif as they may be. Other then that it was like the saying that "A loli knows everything that is currently happening, that you are overlooking," or something liek that.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby BlackTornado » November 30th, 2008, 11:24 am

Raitei wrote:
hair turned white because of the "onii-chan" thingie.

I meant... What?
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby gexer64 » November 30th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Fuyuki Wiki wrote:
Nasu: As has been speculated (by the editors), the battle would proceed with Caster winning overwhelmingly.
As Caster doesn't have a trump card to use against Bazett, she's quite the difficult opponent for Bazett to handle (note: in other words, Fragarach is useless). While lady Bazett is at times able to dodge, deflect, or nullify high thaumaturgy, she'd be fatigued before she could grab a chance at getting the upper hand.

.....Oh and you see. Caster-san. She's merciless against mature women.

I got this from the same page you posted Raitei.....
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » December 1st, 2008, 3:07 am

gexer64 wrote:
Fuyuki Wiki wrote:
Nasu: As has been speculated (by the editors), the battle would proceed with Caster winning overwhelmingly.
As Caster doesn't have a trump card to use against Bazett, she's quite the difficult opponent for Bazett to handle (note: in other words, Fragarach is useless). While lady Bazett is at times able to dodge, deflect, or nullify high thaumaturgy, she'd be fatigued before she could grab a chance at getting the upper hand.

yeah, if only she is what she now... there's always factor "x" you know. bazett hasn't fully mastered fragarach to its furthest potential.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Rikh » December 1st, 2008, 3:43 am

Euphemism wrote:Question about the power ranking charts from http://web.archive.org/web/200707021627 ... r+rankings

well this is a small shock

Kotomine and Garcher arm shiro can run around 50 Km/h

They can basically run 31.1 Mph...

the worlds fastest runner peaks at 27mph

Kirei is godlike... he can go for the olympics, and win several golds and become rich... Garcher arm shiro can make money by jumping out of buildings and living

Oh, and sabers top speed is mach 13.2...

13.2 times the speed of sound...
our friendly google calculator puts that around MPH of
2 008.02679 m2 / s2
which i think is pretty fast...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NonExistence » December 1st, 2008, 5:58 am

... but wasn't that with command spell boost? in other words, referring to the incidents where he called on saber? where she WARPED, and did NOT run, to those places? so i don't think that that would actually be the case... otherwise shirou's house would've been blown apart by saber breaking the sound barrier and making the sonic boom. as for other data given on that site: archer's arrow pulling that speed is possible, though the sonic boom issue still exists. gae bolg while hurled still gave archer enough time to pull out rho aias, so i'm having doubts on it pulling mach 2.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Rikh » December 1st, 2008, 7:08 am

NonExistence wrote:... but wasn't that with command spell boost? in other words, referring to the incidents where he called on saber? where she WARPED, and did NOT run, to those places? so i don't think that that would actually be the case... otherwise shirou's house would've been blown apart by saber breaking the sound barrier and making the sonic boom. as for other data given on that site: archer's arrow pulling that speed is possible, though the sonic boom issue still exists. gae bolg while hurled still gave archer enough time to pull out rho aias, so i'm having doubts on it pulling mach 2.

Rofl, i can imagine saber going mach 13 from shiros house to the school to save him

in fact, she never warped, that's what explains the ripped apart wall in the emiya household, and the DBZ crushed streets
(joking of course..)

I wonder how saber feels when she is warped...
for all we know, she was in the middle of eating a giant fish she found in shiros freezer
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » December 1st, 2008, 8:39 am

NonExistence wrote:... but wasn't that with command spell boost? in other words, referring to the incidents where he called on saber? where she WARPED, and did NOT run, to those places?
I did not remember where, possibly in fate zero, someone used command spell on saber (possibly kiritsugu) to increase saber's speed like that.

so i don't think that that would actually be the case... otherwise shirou's house would've been blown apart by saber breaking the sound barrier and making the sonic boom.
it doesn't necessarily has to be shirou as I have stated above.

as for other data given on that site: archer's arrow pulling that speed is possible, though the sonic boom issue still exists. gae bolg while hurled still gave archer enough time to pull out rho aias, so i'm having doubts on it pulling mach 2.
huh? have you read hf or not? archer (as shown by hf shirou) can trace things less than 1 second. prana second may be higher, but it still holds the same for defensive armaments.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby gexer64 » December 1st, 2008, 7:44 pm

Raitei wrote:
gexer64 wrote:
Fuyuki Wiki wrote:

yeah, if only she is what she now... there's always factor "x" you know. bazett hasn't fully mastered fragarach to its furthest potential.

Then what is the full potential?
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Rikh » December 1st, 2008, 9:28 pm

gexer64 wrote:
Raitei wrote:
gexer64 wrote:[quote="Fuyuki Wiki"]

Then what is the full potential?[/quote]
It has the ability to form a unique reality marble

Unlimited Illya Works is Fragarach's unique ability

it creates a world of infinite illya's with every single different distinct possibility between them. Examples: One is a sailor suit Illya, one is maid Illya, and one is school swimsuit with neko-mimi illya
Rikh
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat