Question about Zelretch(SPOILERS)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby hoennsquall » November 22nd, 2008, 1:31 am

AlinSabel wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:As for the Saphire stick, well he created Ruby, so he had to of created Saphire right? Since well I think it gets explained in that Illya becoming a magical girl manga.

Is that even canon?

i think it's canon, only set in a parallel nasuverse

can't really remember where I've read about that though

anyways, question

are the Dead Ancestors allied with humanity slated for sealing by the church?
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » November 22nd, 2008, 4:30 am

hoennsquall wrote:are the Dead Ancestors allied with humanity slated for sealing by the church?

Hmm... Good question. Don't think so. Arcueid is a vampire and she isn't hunted by the church, and they even ask for her help from time to time, but that doesn't mean that the executors or exorcists like them. Zel most likely falls in that category and Merm is with the church. In a word: Unlikely.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby radical_number6 » November 22nd, 2008, 9:52 am

one last question!!!! now that zelwock is a DA, he wont age, right?
thinking retrospectively, when he wasnt a DA, will he age and die? plus how old is he now and how old was he when was bitten?
now that i typed this, more questions popped into my head. he defeated crimson moon, right? was he on the FREAKING MOON??? wow, too much imagination,.....head EXPLODESSSS!!!! plus, since he defeated crimson moon, he's atleast stronger or on par with Arcueid in terms of power right??? if so, doesnt that make him stronger than servants??

his little jewel swrod thingy that tohsaka used in heaven's feel against sakura was like very useful against the things that is made out of the taninted grail, sooooo , wow. just who is this guy anyway then??? we need a power chart on him versus the remaining three sorcerors, agree?
radical_number6
Addict

Unread postby Raitei » November 22nd, 2008, 10:00 am

http://web.archive.org/web/200707021627 ... r+rankings

zel-jii is stronger than gil. nuff said.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby hoennsquall » November 22nd, 2008, 11:26 am

i can't beleive Shinji is powerful than someone else XD

j/k

the Fake has Pure Eyes right?

the one that allows him to read memories.......
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Darkbalmunk » November 24th, 2008, 3:35 pm

um lol im surprised no one said anything about heaven's feel ending, tohsaka was charged with high crimes by the court of magi and zelch appeared to bail her out and to do so also stirred trouble saying he would take 3 apprentices from the association.

also wtf -_- about rider 10 bucks says she got glasses just like shiki's to suppress the mystic eyes....... may from the same magus....

also kirei is like ciel lol throwing the black cross sword and carrying a sacriment, i wonder if kirei was part of the same department as ciel.

and biggest saddness is not seing arcued or ciel show up in teh little sides of fate/stay night i was hoping they would just pop in and make a big mess of either taiga's dojo or the little side shows.
Darkbalmunk
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » November 24th, 2008, 8:40 pm

WHAT?!
I disagree with that chart in various characters! Shinji can't fight at all!!! Even Fake Shiki could use a knife useful enough, but SHinji had nothing and his only way of overpowering Sakura was because of her mental weakness! I'll not debate on the others, but I disagree also with Nanaya, Sion and Akiha....
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 24th, 2008, 9:28 pm

Wow....Seven servants are needed to beat Primate murder...

I wish I had a dog like that...

"Fluffy go catch the ball!!"

Fluffy: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*destroys the world*

Teams!

ORT + Primate murder + Arc.
The most powerfull ones.

Sevants
Almost Undefeatable!

Dead Apostles (without Zel or Altrouge)
Unstoppable!

Aoko + Kouma
Epic!

Shirou + Rin + Sakura:
.....normal....

Fujino, Akiha and all those people with wierds powers and abilities.
...even more normal...

Bazette and other weapon wielders
...losing already...

Zel + Altrouge
Tricky.

Shiki + Ryogi Shiki
Unpredictable.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » November 25th, 2008, 12:42 am

first, not seven servants. seven counter guardians. counter guardians are generally way weaker than normal heroes who became eirei on their own powers, since they are faceless heroes.

aoko + kouma : would be beaten by caster & garserker.

bazett : fragarach owns.

shirou + rin + sakura : who knows?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby hoennsquall » November 25th, 2008, 12:47 am

didn't Rin say:

Shirou is the embodiment of the 3rd sorcery

Rin is a copycat of the 2nd sorcery

and Sakura still has a connection to the grail XD
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » November 25th, 2008, 1:32 am

Shirou as the 3rd sorcery was referring to how he 'died' but his soul remained, and was placed in a false body in that end. I think they where implying that, due to the grails influence, although his false bodies will age normally, his soul won't, so he can keep swapping over to replacement 'dolls' and live forever, so he is slightly closer to true immortality than Roa, since Roa lost his sense of self with each reincarnation.

At least, thats what I got, since anything less couldn't really be compared to 3rd sorcery.
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 25th, 2008, 4:00 am

So that would mean that Shirou is part of the 3rd Sorcery, but Sakura is providing the 3rd Sorcery due to her having the Greater Grail inside her. Never the less with that being said it seems Shirou is lucky having her though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby hoennsquall » November 25th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Raitei wrote:http://web.archive.org/web/20070702162727/fuyuki.pbwiki.com/Totally+unofficial+power+rankings

zel-jii is stronger than gil. nuff said.

hmmm, if ort is included here, then it means that the other Aristotles should be included too, and maybe Gun God and the Ether Liners
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 25th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Raitei wrote:first, not seven servants. seven counter guardians. counter guardians are generally way weaker than normal heroes who became eirei on their own powers, since they are faceless heroes.

aoko + kouma : would be beaten by caster & garserker.

bazett : fragarach owns.

shirou + rin + sakura : who knows?

mmmm...

NO.

If you create a scenario, a final fight for the sake of "I don't know" I am pretty sure that Rin+Sakura+Shirou would be the most normal units.
Aoko and Kouma are the ones above them. They are still powerfull but they still aren't as strong as the servants.
In an all out brawl Bazzette would be the one with the most difficulties, like Ciel and Shion who most of the time depend on their weapons. (That doesn't mean they are weak! just that they have the most problems.)
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » November 26th, 2008, 1:00 am

if bazett manages to fully master fragarach by then, she ought to be one of the strongest being in existence in nasuverse. because no matter what move is used agains her, she'll just turn it back against the user (the exception being gae bolg and haxalon).

and as we know, shirou + rin combination has unlimited possibilities, more so if sakura is included.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 26th, 2008, 3:17 am

Yeah but never the less the fight between Bazzett and Lancer will always end the same no matter how hard she trains. Although of course she can hadle with pretty much any combat baised fighter though in the Nasuverse if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 26th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Yeah but never the less the fight between Bazzett and Lancer will always end the same no matter how hard she trains. Although of course she can hadle with pretty much any combat baised fighter though in the Nasuverse if you ask me.

mmmm....

Bazzett against Ort?

Bazzett against Ryogi Shiki?

Bazzet against Lolipedofin?
.... no wait.... ignore the last one.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Drakron » November 26th, 2008, 5:00 pm

AvatarofRage wrote:Shirou as the 3rd sorcery was referring to how he 'died' but his soul remained, and was placed in a false body in that end.

Not exactly, the 3rd sorcery is the materialization of the soul.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Third_Magic
Drakron
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 26th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Drakron wrote:
AvatarofRage wrote:Shirou as the 3rd sorcery was referring to how he 'died' but his soul remained, and was placed in a false body in that end.

Not exactly, the 3rd sorcery is the materialization of the soul.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Third_Magic

WAit WAIT!

The third magic...isn't the so called "REVIVE" ? (That is how they call it in the FF series).

To bring somebody back to life, isn't that the third magic power?
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Drakron » November 26th, 2008, 8:23 pm

The soul disperses at death so that is as close as resurrection as it can get.

Putting the soul in another body seems easy enough, the issue is since the soul contains the blueprint of the body (memories, magic circuits, age, etc ...) there is no point, the moment the soul is fused with a new body it starts aging again so its not immortality so it seems to be only used in extreme cases.
Drakron
Posting more than n00bs

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat