Brain Test [Spoilers?]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Brain Test [Spoilers?]

Unread postby HeartCard » November 7th, 2008, 12:02 pm

Well then, I'm no good at intros so I'll get round down to the point.
This is a Fate/Stay Night Quiz to test if your Brain is On.
Anyone with a fair amount of knowledge of Fate/Stay Night, has read the forum rules, and has their brain turned ON should pass with flying colours.
There will be ten questions.
inb4unlimitedbanworks: I am not asking for rule breaking, I think, I'm just doing a fun brain test. I take no responsibility for rule breaking done due to one failing the test(or vise versa as is more likely).

Note 2: To answer this quiz, PM me your answers. I will publically state which questions you passed/failed(not saying the answers, nor should you) and make fun of you.
Note 3: After SEVEN DAYS, I will return to explain each question and it's answer.
Note 4: All questions that Can WILL have a "None of the Above" option...pretty much. Don't look too deeply into this.
Note 5: Please do not point out that you believe something the question states, asks, etc is Wrong. You will be instantly granted a Failing Grade for this test for not having your brain turned ON.
That is all.

Questions!

1. In Realta Nua, which heroine does Shirou have sex with first before you unlock other routes?
A. Tohsaka Rin
B. Toesaka Rin
C. Saber
D. Saber & Rin
E. None of the Above

2. Who do you think will be the next American President from the year 2008 to the year 2012?
A. McCain
B. Obama
C. None of the Above.

3. Are you under or over 16 years of age?
A. Under
B. Over
C. I am 16 years of age

4. In which route must you die at every possible availability to get all the Tiger Stamps?
A. Fate Route
B. Unlimited Blade Works
C. Heaven's Feel
D. All of the Above
E. None of the Above

5. How many Notes were there before this quiz started?
A. None of the below
B. 1
C. 4
D. 5

6. The mathmatical equation of infamous nature and utter simplicity that is often misguided to be more harsh than it actually happens to be, is a formula that comes out to the final answer of 4. That formula being (oh come on, it's two with the addition of two, I mean seriously...did you really need to check? well congrats on reading.) I was going to abuse [size] here but it didn't seem to work. Cry me a river, right?
A. True
B. False

7. Emiya Shirou, the main character, is gifted with a special ability known as the Mystic Eyes of ___
A. Fire
B. Deaf
C. Death
D. None of the Above

8. The name of Emiya Shirou's most prefered Weapon is ___
A. Kansho & Baka
B. Seven Nights
C. Ea
D. None of the Above...I think...

9. Where can one find a complete gallery of Fate/Stay Night CG art?
A. Fill in the Blank and PM it
B. I am not telling.

10. How many of this test's questions include "Fate/Stay Night" in them?
A. None of the Below
B. 0
C. 1
D. 2

Test Over!
Figure out your answers and PM them to me...Or post them here and have no response.
As I said, I'll go through each question after SEVEN DAYS and explain the answer properly...kinda.
Actually I might do it in three days probabley. Oh well.

Enjoy the test, and prepare to die laughing if anyone gets less than an 80% score on this test.
AGAIN: I take no blame for people failing to follow rules due to failing this test. I must stress this probabley!
Ahem.../run
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » November 7th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Soo.... Anyone else beside me made a ridiculous PM to Heart..

Fully expecting that he/she could/would be the laughingstock of this forum if said IQ is below 80?? XDDDDD

Anybody? Anyone? XDDDD

EDIT:

I just noticed!!... Im a DESU DESU! Now! XDDDDD ahahaha
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby HeartCard » November 7th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Well I certainly laughed. lol

Two people have taken the test so far:

inferno_flamex Grade: 105%!
Passed: All
Failed: None
Bonus points for making me laugh somehow.

Balcerzak: 70%!
Passed: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10
Failed: 4, 6, 9,
Note: Question six is dangerous.

*Raises arms in Kirei fashion*
Let the Brain Test continue.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby AlextheLazy » November 8th, 2008, 12:35 am

amusing
AlextheLazy
Might just like this board

Unread postby HeartCard » November 11th, 2008, 5:36 am

Two more People have PM'd me, here are their results!

Alexthelazy: 70%!
Correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9
Half: 4, 9
Wrong: 5, 10.

Note:
4. Correct answer but VERY WRONG reason. Sometimes listing your reasoning can backfire. Half point!
9. Correct answer, but very wrong reasoning. Half point!

Someone wanna remind me where I said you had to explain your answer? :|

that one guy:(actual username) 69%!
Correct: 1+, 2, 3, 6+, 7, 8+,
Half: 9
Wrong: 4, 5, 10
Achievement Unlocked: Rider Fanboy. 1 points.
Achievement Unlocked: Secret Answer for 6. 1 point.
Achievement Unlocked: Truth for 8. 1 point.
Achievement Unlocked: Score equal to 68, bonus point to make it 69.

Note:
On 1("But I wish it was rider"). Join the club. Bonus point awarded.
On 8("Though I wanna say A because he's a Bloody Idiot") Too true. Bonus point awarded.
On 9: Techniqually that's not either of the answers. Because it's not a link, nor a refusal to give one. Half Point!

That's all for now. Test ends in 3 days, I'll personally answer all questions then.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 11th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Well I had to do it, besides it seemed rather fun to take a crack at it though.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby inferno_flamex » November 11th, 2008, 3:06 pm

HeartCard wrote:
inferno_flamex Grade: 105%!
Passed: All
Failed: None
Bonus points for making me laugh somehow.

....ehem..

GENUIS :lol:
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby bloodywyvern » November 11th, 2008, 4:04 pm

You wish Inferno, The credibility of anything calling you a genius is quite low :o
bloodywyvern
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby HeartCard » November 12th, 2008, 7:44 am

Two things:
bloodywyvern said:
[/spoil]You wish Inferno, The credibility of anything calling you a genius is quite low [/spoil]
Which is fine. Inferno didn't call it genius. Because it is not genius. As a matter of course, it is genuis!

Why do all the test turn-ins come in 2 set intervals? Inferno+Balcerzak on the 7th, then alexthelazy+that one guy, and now kid-wolf+bloodywyvern.
...So which of you three are the masters, and which of the three of you are the sex slav...I mean servants...

Results:
Kid-Wolf: 69%!
Correct: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
Incorrect: 4, 9, 10

Notes:
About 2: It has nothing to do with the game. I don't recall saying the test would be only about f/sn. :P
About 6: Correct answer, but no reference caught. One point deduction!
About 4: Not that it affects your answer, but that "No we're fasting today" is considered a legitimate BAD END if I recall correctly.

bloodywyvern: 79%!
Correct: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10
Incorrect: 4, 9

Notes:
About 6: No. You do not get bonus points for being an illya fanboy. That's like getting the "Red Ring of Death" xbox360 achievement: It's too easy to give points for IMO.
About 7: Rapist Fanboy Detected! 1 Point deducted! Not gonna argue that Shirou>Shiki, I don't like being wrong about obvious things.
About 8: "If he was a servant his luck would be E rank". *Facepalm* Heroic Emiya has what, E rank luck? Non-heroic Emiya has about 39 endings where he DIES(-1 "Hungry Hungry Sabers", -1 "Simple Endings", +1 HF norm ending). And you think sleeping with Rin makes him lucky?...New topic made.
About 9: "And then you see Rin naked and the pain of the money you spent on F/SN goes away"<---Doesn't that make the money troubles double? No...I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what route we're talking about.

EXTRA : T_T No one has failed the 3rd question yet. I was expecting some epic fails there.

ALOT of people are failing 9...Though I expected that.
But alot of people seem to fail 10...That confuses me because these same people got question 5 correct...
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby bloodywyvern » November 12th, 2008, 8:53 am

You misunderstood me =P The fact he dies plenty of times on bad ends is not testament to good luck. The fact he DOESN'T die all the times he should be dead are lol.

Oh well :shock: surprised I got that high
bloodywyvern
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 12th, 2008, 2:56 pm

Ah I was stying to be simplistic with 9. Since I am a nice guy. Although I do know a place, but you have to pay to see all of the CGs there, so I decided with that answer. *chuckles*

Huh I thought I gave the right answer to 4 there. Curse my dislexic ways. Also
that end was more along the line of an Easter Egg Tiger Dojo since it picks up after he recovers.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on November 13th, 2008, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby HeartCard » November 12th, 2008, 8:40 pm

bloodywvern: Okay. I'll play this game.

Pre-Route: Gets Heart-KERSTAB'D. Has his stomach smashed out(Unless you UBW) by Bubba who just got out of jail.
Fate Route: Is pounded daily by Saber's "Training". Gets Gate of BablyOWNED, Gay Buldge'd again, and finally Tentacle Raped by a guy his father killed. What is his reward? The woman he loves leaves him forever. Will have his loli die within a year. Probabley becomes Garcher.
UBW Route: Pounded Daily by Saber's Training, pounded Nightly by Tohsaka's training. Is attacked by his idol. Is attacked by his Ideal. Kills his Ideal. Loses his Servant. Gets TWINKIE HOUSE'D atleast half a dozen times in the same fight all in vain really. Gets Mini-Enuma'd. Cannot kill the one servant he IS capable of beating even with unlimited gameshark works and has to be saved by his Ideal...
UBW Good: Gets Kaladborg h4xplosion shockwave'd while saving his servant.
UBW True: Loses Shaver.
HF Route: Gets...*Deep Breath* Mind raped by loli. Has his servant join Vade...I mean Avenger. Loses an ARM to save his loli. Gets a NEW ARM that tries to kill him whenever it can. Gains h4x knowledge that nearly gives him enough pain and fear to make 10 years ago seem like nothing. Has his girlfriend go psycho on him and takes his loli. Saves his loli by tracing Nanaya Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Godmodding which will serve to make him lose his ability to have memory or sleep from h4x arm aftereffects. Must then KILL his servant and then:
A. Save girlfriend and then die.
B. Save girlfriend, get BITCH SLAPPED around for the next twenty or so secounds by someone his father was supposed to have killed, lose his loli, lose h4x arm.

Sorry but...That E Rank luck stands.
And I think being alive =/= being lucky. Revoke your command seal and become illya's head puppet if you think that's not true.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby inferno_flamex » November 13th, 2008, 1:57 am

HeartCard wrote:Two things:

bloodywyvern said:
[/spoil]You wish Inferno, The credibility of anything calling you a genius is quite low [/spoil]
Which is fine. Inferno didn't call it genius. Because it is not genius. As a matter of course, it is genuis!

Haha... Looks like somebody has the brain ON as well.. XDDD
I /spoiler it just so in hopes that many people will NOT realise the spelling mistake...

So which am i?
The genius that imitates a genuis to cover up the fact that he's a genius? Or maybe im just a genuis in the first place... Heehh... Nobody knows~

@BW.
And anyway... Most Geniuses Genuises are misunderstood during their time... Take for example Albert funnyface Einstein. People call him crazy back during his days... XDDD
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 13th, 2008, 4:44 am

Ok I still don't know how I got #4 wrong could you PM me about that or explain a bit more on that one?
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 13th, 2008, 6:12 am

That fourth one does seem tricky, but I know three of the four that are wrong. Still Haven't remembered enough to remember whether my last suspicion is true or not.

-Edit- Never mind, I know which of them is correct now. :P
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby HeartCard » November 13th, 2008, 10:00 am

Relax, ALL the questions will be thourghly*to the extent I put forth effort* explained in detail.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby jikap » November 13th, 2008, 3:51 pm

*prepares to receive the possibly lowest scores of the quiz*
>_<;
jikap

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 13th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Yeah, I sent mine in too. I'm hoping for at least a 70, but a few of my answers are unorthodox simply because I think I overthought some of them.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Rikh » November 13th, 2008, 6:29 pm

HeartCard wrote:(Stuff)

'

The whole post was amazing
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby jikap » November 13th, 2008, 6:49 pm

KratosIrving wrote:Yeah, I sent mine in too. I'm hoping for at least a 70, but a few of my answers are unorthodox simply because I think I overthought some of them.

Sounds a bit like mine... and once again he receives two turn-inns at once xD
jikap

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat