Shirou v. Shirou [SPOILERS]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Rikh » November 14th, 2008, 9:29 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:With that being said it seems that Gil is really careless when it comes to vertain oopenets, but th eonly one he took rather seriously was Beserker in UBW, and I think he even showed no mercy to Lancer in Fate. That and showing no mercy to Caster in Fate as well.

In any case he kind of went with kid glose against Saber, since were the guy really wanted her all to himself, so you can't blame him. As for Shirou fighting him in UBW it's more along the line of Real (that doesn't know how to wield them properly) vs. Fake (the one who can wield them properly). As for Sakura in HF, Gil really made the mistake of underestamating her like that.

yah well he might have stood a small chance against sakura with Ea... but the fact is, by then she gained infinite prana (or more than one could possibly use in a lifetime)
So example: fight against tohsaka = over 500 times stronger than Ea's full power

So even so, i think gil vs sakura would end in a loss
(Although caster probably has the best chance of beating sakura... she has the best weapon suited for it at least)

UBW gil went completely serious after he was in the RM. He still stood no chance against shiro
What happened when he used his uber serious NP Ea? Shiro cut his arm off for being slow

Also i think archer would be able to fight gilgamesh and be at a standby for a long time without losing. Possibly archer could own gil, as his weapon experience is much... or a little higher than gil's. He also still has his overedge, which gil cannot perform
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby samasamon » November 15th, 2008, 10:52 am

UBW Gil went serious when he realize his disadvantage and try to use EA, but before that we won't know what happen. Shirou expand UBW and perform something (rain of sword?) and scene cut to Saber VS Assassin. When scene cut back, Shirou already face Gil in melee fight.

Archer could beat Gil if he can prevent Gil to use EA.
samasamon
Might just like this board

Unread postby Prince6233 » December 3rd, 2008, 10:02 am

Comparing Shirou vs Shirou = Compairing Pathetic vs Lame
Prince6233
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby BlackTornado » December 3rd, 2008, 10:56 am

Rikh wrote:
Yup, Gil can uberly pwn when serious right? :)

I don't know about him, but if my life is on the line, i go serious

Gil is dead long ago... died of grief cos a snake stole his herb/potion of immortality... So he does not really care if he "dies" or not.... He just fools around. Probably gets a kick out of seeing himself getting owned... Its called masochism gone out of hand...
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Prince6233 » December 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

BlackTornado wrote:
Rikh wrote:
Yup, Gil can uberly pwn when serious right? :)

I don't know about him, but if my life is on the line, i go serious

Gil is dead long ago... died of grief cos a snake stole his herb/potion of immortality... So he does not really care if he "dies" or not.... He just fools around. Probably gets a kick out of seeing himself getting owned... Its called masochism gone out of hand...

Hmm yup thats the best thing about gilgamesh no fear no sorow no pain no agony 100% arrogance living his life in careless way without any thought just the way i wanna live

i am feeling jealous of gilgamesh
Prince6233
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat