Lancer *spoiler*

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby AlinSabel » November 6th, 2008, 9:42 pm

Rikh wrote:Enkidu also failed to work on Hercules, its strength is based off the opposing persons divinity, and Herc is pretty high up there

Im pretty sure lancer is able to escape Enkidu before it hits him, and even if it does, i am also sure a command spell to teleh4x him can work to get him out of the way

Oh, it worked on him alright. It's just that Hercules is so awesome he still broke through it. :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AlextheLazy » November 6th, 2008, 10:28 pm

AlinSabel wrote:
Rikh wrote:Enkidu also failed to work on Hercules, its strength is based off the opposing persons divinity, and Herc is pretty high up there

Im pretty sure lancer is able to escape Enkidu before it hits him, and even if it does, i am also sure a command spell to teleh4x him can work to get him out of the way

Oh, it worked on him alright. It's just that Hercules is so awesome he still broke through it. :P

QFT

that moment was the only time I was GAR for Berserker

it was also the only time I cried making Ilya the third TYPE-MOON character I shed even one tear for :shock:
AlextheLazy
Might just like this board

Unread postby Raitei » November 7th, 2008, 12:41 am

oh, and lancer's divinity is also high;b as he is a direct son of a god. half-god actually. and it's not a matter of speed since enkidu appears from every direction. and berserker's speed is a, mind you. considering lancer's strength and the comparison to his divine blood, he wouldn't even be able to shake the chains.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby AlextheLazy » November 7th, 2008, 6:47 am

Raitei wrote:

oh, and lancer's divinity is also high;b as he is a direct son of a god. half-god actually. and it's not a matter of speed since enkidu appears from every direction. and berserker's speed is a, mind you. considering lancer's strength and the comparison to his divine blood, he wouldn't even be able to shake the chains.

two words "triple conception"

on a side note I think this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCkrR07Jvls
AlextheLazy

Unread postby Rikh » November 7th, 2008, 9:28 pm

Raitei wrote:

Well, i got E-Owned
:wink:

beaten fair and square i guess...
Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AlextheLazy » November 8th, 2008, 12:03 am

Rikh wrote:
Raitei wrote:

Well, i got edu-pwned
:wink:

beaten fair and square i guess...

fixed
AlextheLazy

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat