Heaven's Feel Discussion [Spoilers!]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Heaven's Feel Discussion [Spoilers!]

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 9:57 am

Well, the progress thread should be removed soon, and I didn't see anything like this up yet, so...

Here we go. I'm going to bed now since in 3 hours it'll have been a full day since I started reading HF, and I'll talk about it tomorrow when more people have gotten farther/finished. 8)
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby ayadew » November 2nd, 2008, 10:08 am

Finished? This will likely take me 2 weeks lol
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 4:14 pm

True, not many people had zero obligations like I did yesterday, so I was able to throughly enjoy HF. 8)

I think you can definetly tell that they had plans for a Rider and an Ilya route, thanks to the things revealed in Heaven's Feel. (That first dream scene of Tohsaka with Riders' Mystic Eyes is a huge clue for Rider, especially since it comes shortly after Shirou cares for her well-being after Saber sliced her stomach open. Makes me wonder that scene was meant as gratitude, revenge or both, since after he wakes up he's completly drained of energy.)
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Mkilbride » November 2nd, 2008, 4:36 pm

Yeah, I haven't finished yet, but...

I can tell a Illya Route was in their minds when they were writing it, but decided not to. I'm not usually into Loli's, but Illya's so damn cute.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xamdou » November 2nd, 2008, 4:46 pm

i am 85% finished 8)
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby CSXLoser » November 2nd, 2008, 5:05 pm

didnt even started yet :shock:

Installing voice patch takes a long time for me so i just left the computer on overnight
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby Tash » November 2nd, 2008, 5:23 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Yeah, I haven't finished yet, but...

I can tell a Illya Route was in their minds when they were writing it, but decided not to. I'm not usually into Loli's, but Illya's so damn cute.
Yeah, you can even tell right where her route was supposed to branch off. (day 9)
Tash
Addict

Unread postby Xamdou » November 2nd, 2008, 5:25 pm

ilya is cool in this route 8)
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 5:35 pm

Tash wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:Yeah, I haven't finished yet, but...

Yeah, you can even tell right where her route was supposed to branch off. (day 9)

Rider's would have been the same day I'm guessing, since that's when everyone finds out she has the Mystic Eyes. I'd speculate that Sakura would give Shirou her last Command Spell since she doesn't want to fight, and things develop from there. I'd bet on more nightly dreams before than, though.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Xamdou » November 2nd, 2008, 5:45 pm

Damn , i finished everything now and now time for collecting tiger stamps 8)
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 5:58 pm

All of the music on that last day kicked ass imo, especially the scene with Rin w/Jewel Sword vs Dark Sakura; I think it's a remix of the main Fate theme.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby fakeremiya » November 2nd, 2008, 8:02 pm

I especially love the All the Evil in the World. It's an awesome bgm especially during the last scenes.

But I expect this thread to be crawling with replies soon.
fakeremiya
Might just like this board

Unread postby Hjerte » November 2nd, 2008, 8:03 pm

Meh, there should have been an end where Avenger was born. It's sad that after all Kirei did he still died.

Does anyone else here think that they should have continued the story if you chose to kill Sakura at the church rather than giving a bad end? And Shirou hardly showed his badass archer moves in this route :(

And the ending was funny..when Tohsaka said "and he still dies when he's killed" or something like that :D
Hjerte
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 8:14 pm

Hjerte wrote:And Shirou hardly showed his badass archer moves in this route :(

Well, I think the reason for that is because he can't use UBW to the extent that Archer can in HF, and he's extremely limited in the amount of times he can use Archer's arm for Projection, but he does try to make it more "his own" rather than Archer's, with that 4 petal Rho Aius, Berserker's Axe Sword and even the dark version of Excalibur. Also, Nine Lives Blade Works was kickass, even if Shirou would have failed had Dark Berserker not stopped because he recognized Ilya.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Hjerte » November 2nd, 2008, 8:54 pm

But he used UBW easily in Rin's route...but then again that's because Archer showed it to him I guess.

Still, I thought he was supposed to be uber with the projections. At the very least he projected tons of times in the other routes, so I don't see why he couldn't project without using the arm.

Still, Shirou pwned Dark Saber at the end. Too bad that was a bad end too...
Hjerte
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 9:13 pm

Hjerte wrote:But he used UBW easily in Rin's route...but then again that's because Archer showed it to him I guess.

Still, I thought he was supposed to be uber with the projections. At the very least he projected tons of times in the other routes, so I don't see why he couldn't project without using the arm.

Still, Shirou pwned Dark Saber at the end. Too bad that was a bad end too...

Well, of course he used UBW easily in UBW route, since he's following the exact same path Archer has, so he can't not use UBW.

As far as Heaven's Feel is concerned, Shirou has truly forged a new identity and ideal for himself that makes him different than Archer. The UBW Reality Marble (and I think it's the same for all Reality Marbles) can't be used by just anyone; one's soul has to be perfectly aligned with the Marble in order for it to appear. Since Shirou won't sacrifice Sakura for the good of everyone else, he betrayed his former ideals, his sense of self, and lost all rights to UBW. That's why Archer's arm has such an adverse effect on Shirou, because while the origin of their souls are the same, they became inheriently different people.

Yeah, Shirou "defeating" Dark Saber with Kansho/Bakuya was great, but he still lost in the end because of it. :/ I liked the fact that Tiger Dojo said that was Saber's HF ending, heheh.

Speaking of Tiger Dojo, #28 freaking rocked with that tank. :lol:
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby AlinSabel » November 2nd, 2008, 9:35 pm

Uh... I forget where this is from, but aren't the chances of Shirou becoming Archer 10% for Fate, 5% for UBW, and 0% for HF? @_@ And I don't think that's why Archer's arm kills Shirou. It's more to do with the fact that the arm is infecting Shirou each time he uses it...
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 10:12 pm

Yeah, that infection thing is pretty much from what Archer said told Shirou on Day 9 that if he decided to defend one (Sakura) over many that he would judge himself, which is what Archer's arm basically does from the point that it's put on him/when he uses it.

Also, I didn't know about those percentages. :shock: I always thought of the possibilities for Shirou becoming Archer as being 50% from Fate, 90% UBW True, 100% UBW Good, 0% HF.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Raitei » November 2nd, 2008, 11:19 pm

KratosIrving wrote:Also, I didn't know about those percentages. :shock: I always thought of the possibilities for Shirou becoming Archer as being 50% from Fate, 90% UBW True, 100% UBW Good, 0% HF.
there's really no percentage; it's all fan assumption. personally, I would think the one with highest possibility of becoming archer is the one who pursues the ideal childishly and naively aka ubw shirou.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby KratosIrving » November 2nd, 2008, 11:22 pm

Yeah, those were just my personal guesses. The only reason why True UBW isn't 100% is because maybe being with Tohsaka will stop him from becoming Archer. :?
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat