Heaven's Feel Discussion [Spoilers!]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

randomanon?
Might just like this board

Unread post by randomanon? » November 12th, 2008, 4:35 am

in the middle of playing and just had to post this (at the part where sakura runs out of the church)

Kotomine.... OH YOU!!! :lol:

lol woops sorry structural defect lolz

also the curry scene (or whatever that stuff was) was absolutely priceless

Kuu (no?) ka?

TABENAI!!! :lol:

I have to say this shows Kotomine as a hilarious character. Totally different light from fate.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 12th, 2008, 4:38 am

Well not only that, but he even has his GAR moments as well. I mean almost evey regualr guy from Fate and UBW had thier moment of GARness in here, save for Caster's Master since he used all of his GARness in UBW.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » November 12th, 2008, 4:40 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well not only that, but he even has his GAR moments as well. I mean almost evey regualr guy from Fate and UBW had thier moment of GARness in here, save for Caster's Master since he used all of his GARness in UBW.
shinji? lol.
► Show Spoiler
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 12th, 2008, 4:45 am

Well Shiji doesn't count since he never had the ability to become GAR to begin with, but that was an epic death though if you ask me.

randomanon?

Unread post by randomanon? » November 12th, 2008, 6:43 am

hm, personally I think Lancer got shafted, though he had enough gar in UBW to make up for it.

(fake) Assassin as well.

Still wondering what Gilgamesh is going to do.

just finished h-scene, done for the night lolz.

glitter
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by glitter » November 12th, 2008, 8:57 am

Well i just finished the game and this route was so good. I became fan of the music hikari to yami (light and darkness), when
► Show Spoiler
It's right that it was not the happiest arc but it was so beautiful.

It has just confirmed that i am a fan of type-moon. Thank you, mirrormoon team, it was an awesome work.

samasamon

Unread post by samasamon » November 12th, 2008, 4:52 pm

I have question.
Who kill assassin?

Shiirn

Unread post by Shiirn » November 12th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Dark Sakura killed Hassan.

Zouken killed Sasaki-Assassin...by summoning Hassan with his body. They don't say how.

YanDaMan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by YanDaMan » November 12th, 2008, 10:17 pm

Really? I always assumed it was the Shadow that killed Sasaki-Assassin, I just dont see how that stupid old man could have beatten Assassin, even with his bugs =\

Anyway, Im kinda dissapointed and sad that Fate Stay Night only had 3 routes, and Saber dont even get a good ending. Compared to Tsukihime's 5 routes and 4 alternate endings, its somewhat of a letdown. I agree that there should have been a Rider and Caster route, Ilya if you like lolis, but I dont see how Caster would've became a Loli, she seems pretty mature.

Sooo I guess since theres no Rider route, theres no Rider h-scene? =\
Why do Sakura gets over 3-4 H-scene compare to Rin/Saber? She's probably my least favorite character. Could've at least thrown some Rider scenes in her route to make it up.

Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Undream » November 12th, 2008, 11:12 pm

YanDaMan wrote:
Sooo I guess since theres no Rider route, theres no Rider h-scene? =\
No, there is none in Hollow Ataraxia =]
Last edited by Undream on November 13th, 2008, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 13th, 2008, 12:11 am

The loli Caster idea was a joke done in one of the UBW Tiger Dojos. They were mentioning that the were planning on turning our dear Auntie Caster into a lolified magcial girl.

Tsubasa
Addict

Unread post by Tsubasa » November 13th, 2008, 11:01 am

YanDaMan wrote:Really? I always assumed it was the Shadow that killed Sasaki-Assassin, I just dont see how that stupid old man could have beatten Assassin, even with his bugs =\
No Assassin died after true assassin clawed his way out of him, AvP style. Zouken merely used assassin as a tool to get True assassin.
YanDaMan wrote:Anyway, Im kinda dissapointed and sad that Fate Stay Night only had 3 routes, and Saber dont even get a good ending. Compared to Tsukihime's 5 routes and 4 alternate endings, its somewhat of a letdown. I agree that there should have been a Rider and Caster route, Ilya if you like lolis, but I dont see how Caster would've became a Loli, she seems pretty mature.
In a world where there are no deadlines and all work gets done quickly, smoothly, and right there would be a 7 route F/SN
Unfortunately when you're pressed on time and budget you don't have much choice. Besides the fact that the story could get so much more complicated. Granted we're all kind of sad we don't get a rider or Ilya route but it's still forgivable.
It seems as though only those that contradict existence are allowed to call themselves heroes.
血潮は鉄で 心は硝子。

samasamon

Unread post by samasamon » November 13th, 2008, 10:57 pm

So, why assassin (Sasaki) got beat easily. Even Saber, Archer and Lancer still have some trouble fighting him.

Shiirn

Unread post by Shiirn » November 14th, 2008, 2:16 am

They don't say means they don't say.

Maybe you should read the scene; it implicitly tells you nothing.

Serpentarius

Unread post by Serpentarius » November 14th, 2008, 5:13 am

samasamon wrote:So, why assassin (Sasaki) got beat easily. Even Saber, Archer and Lancer still have some trouble fighting him.
He didn't get "beat." He got pregnant with another Servant, which crawled its way out of him and consumed him from the inside. No sword technique could save you from that. :P

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » November 14th, 2008, 5:24 am

Serpentarius wrote:
samasamon wrote:So, why assassin (Sasaki) got beat easily. Even Saber, Archer and Lancer still have some trouble fighting him.
He didn't get "beat." He got pregnant with another Servant, which crawled its way out of him and consumed him from the inside. No sword technique could save you from that. :P
So more or less True Assassin went "Ailen" on Assassin... is that correct?

abscess

Unread post by abscess » November 14th, 2008, 6:38 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Serpentarius wrote:
So more or less True Assassin went "Ailen" on Assassin... is that correct?
Well, that's pretty much known, but I don't remember ever getting info on why that happened. How is it that Sasaki Kojiroo got knocked up in the beggining? Is it something that all assassins or fake assassins carry insde them (true assassin's "essence" or embryo or egg or whatever)?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » November 14th, 2008, 6:48 am

abscess wrote:Is it something that all assassins or fake assassins carry insde them (true assassin's "essence" or embryo or egg or whatever)?
I think zouken used his "assassin flesh" as a catalyst.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Inverted » November 14th, 2008, 7:35 am

Did you notice this people.

The shadow only absorbed ( without properly killing) true heroic spirits Saber, Berserker.
As for other two true ones Lancer got killed before he could be absorbed while Gilgamesh was too strong to be absorbed and had to be killed.
The other not-so-true Heroic spirits like Caster,Archer,Kojioru,Hassan were either outright killed or used for some other purpose.

Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Henduluin » November 14th, 2008, 9:19 am

Inverted wrote:Did you notice this people.

The shadow only absorbed ( without properly killing) true heroic spirits Saber, Berserker.
As for other two true ones Lancer got killed before he could be absorbed while Gilgamesh was too strong to be absorbed and had to be killed.
The other not-so-true Heroic spirits like Caster,Archer,Kojioru,Hassan were either outright killed or used for some other purpose.
There's a massive flaw in your theory there. Saber isn't a heroic spirit at all, she's still alive, technically speaking.

I think it had more to do with usefulness. Saber is arguably the strongest bodyguard a mage can have, especially if the mage has an enormous mana supply. Same goes for Berserker.
Also, from what I understand, she had to kill at least some servants to trigger the opening of the holy grail so Angra Manyu could materialize, so keeping them all as guards would be meaningless. (As for Gil, I believe he wasn't so much too powerful as too pure/divine to be corrupted)
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.