Heaven's Feel Discussion [Spoilers!]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Nerroth » November 4th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Tash wrote:I cleared the game with all of the CGs, but I'm still missing a ton of SFX. Anyone know a guide on how to get the missing ones?
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Shikiller wrote:I was talking about the first time that Shirou and Saber / Rin / Sakura have sex, there is always some excuse.

That is unfortunate - but in this case, it's a lot more than that, since
► Show Spoiler

KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread post by KratosIrving » November 5th, 2008, 12:09 am

I agree with Nerroth that sexual abuse and rape is among the worst crimes one can do in this day and age, but I have high moral standards as it goes. I can see why a certain Irish man in a certain fic is so hellbent on avenging Sakura in the same situation. :wink:

Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Nerroth » November 5th, 2008, 12:14 am

KratosIrving wrote:I agree with Nerroth that sexual abuse and rape is among the worst crimes one can do in this day and age, but I have high moral standards as it goes. I can see why a certain Irish man in a certain fic is so hellbent on avenging Sakura in the same situation. :wink:
Perhaps...
► Show Spoiler

Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Shikiller » November 5th, 2008, 12:16 am

kohaku is the main villain of Tsukihime, she turned SHIKI/Roa insane, let him him free, gave Shiki the knife,drugged him expecting him to go crazy like SHIKi or turn him into a killer and disguised herself as Hisui to to hide him things, and more. she planned a lot of bad things that happen in tsukihime.
You can really judge or blame her, but without her there is no Tsukihime story.

About Sakura, i understand all that, i'm just confused of why not just sex because they do love each other, at first they have sex because Sakura needs mana regularly, it is understandable that Sakura thought of herself as dirty and didn't go him until she couldn't bear it anymore, but there is always some excuse of why main char and heroine have sex initially, that kinda pisses me off in sakura's case, it should have been managed differently.

Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Nerroth » November 5th, 2008, 12:29 am

Shikiller wrote:kohaku is the main villain of Tsukihime, she turned SHIKI/Roa insane, let him him free, gave Shiki the knife,drugged him expecting him to go crazy like SHIKi or turn him into a killer and disguised herself as Hisui to to hide him things, and more. she planned a lot of bad things that happen in tsukihime.
You can really judge or blame her, but without her there is no Tsukihime story.
She is a key player, true, but compared to the things that Roa and Nero (who have killed a lot more people in their time) have done, I'm not so sure she'd be the 'main' villain - though she is the most complex (does she count as a villain in all 5 routes, and to the same extent?)
About Sakura, i understand all that, i'm just confused of why not just sex because they do love each other, at first they have sex because Sakura needs mana regularly, it is understandable that Sakura thought of herself as dirty, but there is always some excuse of why main char and heroine have sex initially, that kinda pisses me off in sakura's case, it should have been managed differently.
Oh, I agree that I'd rather not have the worms be a factor, but for that to happen, they'd probably have had to change the sequence of events so that they first become intimate after they were all removed from her body.

I can understand why she would feel that way - years of what lies and abuse the Makiri have fed her would have easily caused her to doubt herself. (Maybe it was that feeling which held her back from going to him earlier?)

But in my opinion, and it is only mine, I admit, I believe that the number one reason for each of them to be together that time, and the others, is because they wanted to be together - he with the woman he only wished he had been more forward with earlier, and she with the one man she knew who saw her for what she had the right to see herself as all along.

Color
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Color » November 5th, 2008, 1:17 am

Nerroth wrote:She is a key player, true, but compared to the things that Roa and Nero (who have killed a lot more people in their time) have done, I'm not so sure she'd be the 'main' villain - though she is the most complex (does she count as a villain in all 5 routes, and to the same extent?)
This is a tangent...but in Arcueid's route, Shiki's relation to Arcueid causes him to choose to fight against Roa. So I'd agree that Kohaku's actions in that case were not a key factor, and in that route Roa is the main villain. However, in all the other routes, Shiki is drawn into the final conflicts because of SHIKI's actions, and SHIKI's actions are basically due to Kohaku's manipulations. If there's a difficulty in classification, it's because SHIKI/Roa is usually the physical final boss, while Kohaku's the non-violent behind-the-scenes puppet master.

NightFoxXIII
Into 17 Pieces

Unread post by NightFoxXIII » November 5th, 2008, 1:50 am

This is odd... I haven't seen the opening for Heaven's Feel. There's usually a short intro video for each route but haven't seen it yet for Heaven's Feel.

After which day will the intro play it? Cause I haven't reached it yet and I'm already at my 5th day when I go to the temple

Hawkeye7513
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Hawkeye7513 » November 5th, 2008, 2:21 am

NightFoxXIII wrote:This is odd... I haven't seen the opening for Heaven's Feel. There's usually a short intro video for each route but haven't seen it yet for Heaven's Feel.

After which day will the intro play it? Cause I haven't reached it yet and I'm already at my 5th day when I go to the temple
It never will :cry:

There are only two movies in Fate/Stay Night a basic one and an advanced.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » November 5th, 2008, 4:25 am

Nerroth wrote:
About Sakura, i understand all that, i'm just confused of why not just sex because they do love each other, at first they have sex because Sakura needs mana regularly, it is understandable that Sakura thought of herself as dirty, but there is always some excuse of why main char and heroine have sex initially, that kinda pisses me off in sakura's case, it should have been managed differently.
Oh, I agree that I'd rather not have the worms be a factor, but for that to happen, they'd probably have had to change the sequence of events so that they first become intimate after they were all removed from her body.

I can understand why she would feel that way - years of what lies and abuse the Makiri have fed her would have easily caused her to doubt herself. (Maybe it was that feeling which held her back from going to him earlier?)

But in my opinion, and it is only mine, I admit, I believe that the number one reason for each of them to be together that time, and the others, is because they wanted to be together - he with the woman he only wished he had been more forward with earlier, and she with the one man she knew who saw her for what she had the right to see herself as all along.
that's why I said, "why so serious"? nasu's h-scenes aren't something to be taken seriously; in truth, they are more of a "filler" for the eroge theme.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

fakeremiya
Might just like this board

Unread post by fakeremiya » November 5th, 2008, 4:32 am

Raitei wrote:that's why I said, "why so serious"? nasu's h-scenes aren't something to be taken seriously; in truth, they are more of a "filler" for the eroge theme.
Nasu ero-scenes are definitely not to be taken seriously, especially Rin's UBW one.

But at least Nasu throws a reason to have the ero scenes in their. Although I think Sakura's ero scenes are the best in the game.

AugustusOsari
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by AugustusOsari » November 5th, 2008, 5:46 am

Kansho wrote:
AugustusOsari wrote:the shadow was originally stated outright to be something Archer had fought MANY TIMES BEFORE despite the fact that it only existed once in one specific timeline
Oh my god... Archer's a Counter Guardian, he is summoned in many ages and places and get rid of "human menaces". What he is killing all the time are beings like the shadow, that's what a guardian does. So is totally logical that he knows what he's dealing.

And maybe the shadow and Zouken were present on Archer's timeline... who knows.
I understood that. My problem with it was that it later went on to pretty much explicitly state that it was an entirely isolated and unique incident. Repeatedly.

Divine
Addict

Unread post by Divine » November 5th, 2008, 6:08 am

Well, Archer may have been able to piece together the puzzle since while the incident itself is unique, Archer could have experienced similar events.

radical_number6
Addict

Unread post by radical_number6 » November 5th, 2008, 4:57 pm

during the last intermission, did makiri implied that his lover was justizia von einzbern?

also, after the climax, rider supposedly pluck shirou's body out of the river, yes? then also say later that they acquire a body from a puppet master for shirou?! eeehhhh??? waaaahhhhh???

and the first ero scene where shirou dreamed of doing it with Rin, as discussed in previous topics b4, its Rider, but what for?
and im sure you all seen the picture where Rider is sitting on a petrified Berserker. Is that just a wallpaper or is it Realta Nua? Im paranoid coz that would be awesome.

now just some rambling. you knoeee, now that Heaven's Feel is finished, you look back and see UBW, Rin gets Shirou, while......yea thats it......nothing else except that....plus Sakura still has nothing. So in that route, Onee-chan has everything while poor Sakura, poor poor Sakura, boo hoo hoo.

Tash
Addict

Unread post by Tash » November 5th, 2008, 5:05 pm

radical_number6 wrote:also, after the climax, rider supposedly pluck shirou's body out of the river, yes? then also say later that they acquire a body from a puppet master for shirou?! eeehhhh??? waaaahhhhh???
Yeah. Where did you THINK his corpse went?

radical_number6
Addict

Unread post by radical_number6 » November 5th, 2008, 5:24 pm

what corpse??? illy revived his soul and gave him an unwounded body

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » November 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm

radical_number6 wrote:what corpse??? illy revived his soul and gave him an unwounded body
I think he was referring to shirou's former vessel...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » November 5th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Raitei wrote:
radical_number6 wrote:what corpse??? illy revived his soul and gave him an unwounded body
I think he was referring to shirou's former vessel...
oh that's cleared in the subliminal Taiga route
spoilers to be safe
► Show Spoiler

radical_number6
Addict

Unread post by radical_number6 » November 6th, 2008, 12:10 am

LIIEEESSSS! it was clearly stated that illy gave him a body of unwounded flesh and blood, not swords.

Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Shikiller » November 6th, 2008, 12:18 am

KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread post by KratosIrving » November 6th, 2008, 12:20 am

I think Rikh meant Shirou's original body, since it became all swordy. (as evidenced in the fight against Kotomine)